[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

Hi, I'm trying this build on Standard but my take a bit different because I also want to use Skeletons. I have a couple legacy ES + life Vaal Regalias that have an open prefix so I can put +1 skeles on it once I unveil that mod but it's taking a while.

I tried to go hybrid life + ES so my tree has to be a bit different. I have 4400 life and 4400 ES so it's ok, I self cast Spirit Offering to get some ES.

I get the Essence Surge cluster but I'm not sure if it's worth it. I don't go hybrid Life + ES normally so I'm wondering if there's anything obvious I'm missing.

I am trying to roll +3 minion Elder helmets to maybe put the Skeletons in the helmet. I think maybe just tanky skeletons could be ok. 4L helm could be Vaal Summon Skeletons + Raise Zombie + Minion Life + Minion Damage.

I was wondering if Death Walk is not what I should try to EE with. For example, in my Animate Weapon build I use Anger + Wrath so I proc Elemental Equilibrium with Winter Orb since I can channel it whenever and it semi-passively tags enemies. Whatever the spell is doesn't have to hit hard it just has to be convenient. It doesn't seem feasible to try and Death Walk near bosses to do fire damage, it seems like instead I should just run circles around bosses and not get hit.

I could imagine my 6L chest is a fancy Cast While Channeling or Cast When Cast skill so I can tag fire damage on enemies AND Desecrate AND Enfeeble AND Spirit Offering. I don't particularly need or want to automate corpse destruction since I do like Cast While Channeling mechanics, but the Abyssal Jewel sockets are just so powerful to have in any minion-based build that the boots do seem worth it. I have a couple legacy abyssal jewels as well so that is also influencing my decision.

However, if it's easier to tag with Lightning damage (Arc?) then some gems like Added Fire Damage get better for the minions.

Just looking for input, I haven't used Phantasms before. It's important that the build is 'lag resistant' meaning my minions can take care of me if I lag spike for 3 seconds. So manually walking towards bosses seems the opposite of what I want to do. I want to just Vaal Summon Skeletons to mob them.

Последняя редакция: NorrYtt. Время: 25 июня 2019 г., 1:21:43
"
NorrYtt написал:
Hi, I'm trying this build on Standard but my take a bit different because I also want to use Skeletons. I have a couple legacy ES + life Vaal Regalias that have an open prefix so I can put +1 skeles on it once I unveil that mod but it's taking a while.

I tried to go hybrid life + ES so my tree has to be a bit different. I have 4400 life and 4400 ES so it's ok, I self cast Spirit Offering to get some ES.

I get the Essence Surge cluster but I'm not sure if it's worth it. I don't go hybrid Life + ES normally so I'm wondering if there's anything obvious I'm missing.

I am trying to roll +3 minion Elder helmets to maybe put the Skeletons in the helmet. I think maybe just tanky skeletons could be ok. 4L helm could be Vaal Summon Skeletons + Raise Zombie + Minion Life + Minion Damage.

I was wondering if Death Walk is not what I should try to EE with. For example, in my Animate Weapon build I use Anger + Wrath so I proc Elemental Equilibrium with Winter Orb since I can channel it whenever and it semi-passively tags enemies. Whatever the spell is doesn't have to hit hard it just has to be convenient. It doesn't seem feasible to try and Death Walk near bosses to do fire damage, it seems like instead I should just run circles around bosses and not get hit.

I could imagine my 6L chest is a fancy Cast While Channeling or Cast When Cast skill so I can tag fire damage on enemies AND Desecrate AND Enfeeble AND Spirit Offering. I don't particularly need or want to automate corpse destruction since I do like Cast While Channeling mechanics, but the Abyssal Jewel sockets are just so powerful to have in any minion-based build that the boots do seem worth it. I have a couple legacy abyssal jewels as well so that is also influencing my decision.

However, if it's easier to tag with Lightning damage (Arc?) then some gems like Added Fire Damage get better for the minions.

Just looking for input, I haven't used Phantasms before. It's important that the build is 'lag resistant' meaning my minions can take care of me if I lag spike for 3 seconds. So manually walking towards bosses seems the opposite of what I want to do. I want to just Vaal Summon Skeletons to mob them.

Hey, To me it seems like you're trying to do too much with your build. You'll find it a lot better if you focus a bit more.

In previous versions of the build I'd weapon swap into single target skeletons, which is quite good. Pure Phys skeletons and pure phys phantasms have some synergy together. If you're going hybrid you will want some way to regain your energy shield.

In this patch I'd strongly reccomend pure Physical. Phys was previously a little bit worse but Pride puts it over the edge.
Hey all,

I played this back in 3.5 (or 3.4, not sure xD), and it was really fun.

Quick question, I think I remember reading that there were new Spectres in 3.7 that also use a physical projectile spell. Is that correct ? Did anyone try it ? Seems it could synergize very well with Phantasms.
Thanks, I'm now trying Pride and Vaal Haste with pure physical Phantasms and Skeletons. It's simpler and no need for Elemental Equilibrium. I do lose the extra chaos damage from Spirit Offering so I might try Bone Offering for survival as I try to get past level 90. I might try squeezing in a Presence of Chayula or something.

My Soulwrest staff looks like:
+Summon Phantasm on Kill (a gem along with the implicit skill to get 20 phantasms)
+Brutality
+Spell Echo
+Minion Damage
+Controlled Destruction
+Faster Projectiles

My 6link chest Skeletons looks like:
+Vaal Summon Skeleton
+Brutality
+Minion Damage
+Melee Physical Damage
+Minion Speed
+Minion Life

I need to get 3 red 3 blue on my chest but I'll get there soon, probably using Multistrike instead of Minion Life. Eventually I'll try a +3 minion helm and the skeletons might just go in there to be a distraction.

Последняя редакция: NorrYtt. Время: 26 июня 2019 г., 1:54:56
"
NorrYtt написал:
Thanks, I'm now trying Pride and Vaal Haste with pure physical Phantasms and Skeletons. It's simpler and no need for Elemental Equilibrium. I do lose the extra chaos damage from Spirit Offering so I might try Bone Offering for survival as I try to get past level 90. I might try squeezing in a Presence of Chayula or something.

My Soulwrest staff looks like:
+Summon Phantasm on Kill (a gem along with the implicit skill to get 20 phantasms)
+Brutality
+Spell Echo
+Minion Damage
+Controlled Destruction
+Faster Projectiles

My 6link chest Skeletons looks like:
+Vaal Summon Skeleton
+Brutality
+Minion Damage
+Melee Physical Damage
+Minion Speed
+Minion Life

I need to get 3 red 3 blue on my chest but I'll get there soon, probably using Multistrike instead of Minion Life. Eventually I'll try a +3 minion helm and the skeletons might just go in there to be a distraction.

spell echo doesn't work, swap it out for greater multiple proj (clearing) or slower proj (bossing)

skeletons also don't need minion life, so i'd change that with empower
Can phantasm inflict Impale from Dread Banner?
"
Disconnect93 написал:
Can phantasm inflict Impale from Dread Banner?

No, Phantasms cast spells. They don't attack unfortunately.
Stagsnetti,

I am looking to run this build but haven't played a minion build before, I was wondering why we dont use a animate gaurdian setup of some kind? I like the ability in theory and like this build was wondering if there is a way to still work it in?
"
Darth_Swiss написал:
Stagsnetti,

I am looking to run this build but haven't played a minion build before, I was wondering why we dont use a animate gaurdian setup of some kind? I like the ability in theory and like this build was wondering if there is a way to still work it in?

yeah you can work it in if you like, I'm just lazy - I don't believe it gives you enough dps/utility to justify the slots. My previous iteration used raise zombie/animate guardian/spectre in a +2 minion helm with socketed minion life.

I played a pure phys version last leauge with abyssal jewel stacking and that's what i'd recommend this time. Just swap zealotry for pride and you're good to go.

Sockets are a premium on this build, I'd rather add in dash or steelskin for more defensive options. Each to their own hah, I probably should have a run of the build in leigon, see how it goes.
"
Stagsnetti написал:
"
Darth_Swiss написал:
Stagsnetti,

yeah you can work it in if you like, I'm just lazy - I don't believe it gives you enough dps/utility to justify the slots. My previous iteration used raise zombie/animate guardian/spectre in a +2 minion helm with socketed minion life.

I played a pure phys version last leauge with abyssal jewel stacking and that's what i'd recommend this time. Just swap zealotry for pride and you're good to go.

Sockets are a premium on this build, I'd rather add in dash or steelskin for more defensive options. Each to their own hah, I probably should have a run of the build in leigon, see how it goes.

I can see that being a issue, usually i'm good at shifting gems, but this setup is pretty well optimized... I may just try to 1 gem it (maybe in the 6L for skeletons? Or with spectres?)

Now the abyss stacking got alittle nerfed this league, you dont see +40 life rolls very often, which is the new max, so that hurts this builds life pool alittle but with 9k you can probably spare it lol

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация