[3.9] Omni-golem Primordial Chain Elementalist

"
Vivan написал:
"
Vervaiin написал:
I decided to give this build a go again this league after having an urge to play golems again, I love minion builds & have a massive soft spot for HoAg.

I loved it the first time I tried it & still love it. :3

Chaos damage though this league, hooooooly.
It's such a tight squeeze capping cold, light & fire, gonna have to work some magic to get my chaos resist acceptable!

Was kinda worried about how the golems would survive metas, they seem to do pretty well, convocation saving them if they start taking too much to the face.

The random meta one shots on my character are a little annoying but eh it happens I guess, it's only a lil exp loss at the end of the day.

I was originally wanting to do the ES/CI version because of the mad chaos damage this league but after seeing people saying they're struggling for decent ES is it a little risky? I mean I only have around 4k hp with the life/armour variation at the moment, but I don't have amazing rares by any means.

Thanks for letting me know! Yeah even with my rares which I have dumped several Ex into, i only have 5k life at level 91 with a likely cap of about 5.5-6k, but I did manage to cap chaos res which helps a ton. A CI build would likely have 6-7k ES tops which is nothing compared to most CI builds, so it is a bit riskier. This build is a little on the squishy side tbh. Love the golem playstyle and damage tho.

Yeah, the squishiness doesn't bother me most of the time because I mean I play softcore, I only lose exp, though one metamorph did test my patience yesterday! haha.
I added in Vaal MS & tbh that has saved my ass on so many occasions with stuff like meta's/poison taunt snakes, I get like a 6k vaal shield when I use it after my flasks.

The scary thing about CI for me is taking massive chunks of dmg multiple times & trying t get my ES to regen.

My chaos res is in the minus still but I bounce around on a few chars so one specific build rarely gets full attention all league.
I do love the golems too, I played the 101 build on my first league [beastiary] and next league, or one after I don't remember I found your build & was like oooooh so many golems!

@Drvi34 Hatred will be for our phys bois.
"
Vervaiin написал:
@Drvi34 Hatred will be for our phys bois.

Yeah i know but our main source of dmg are from flame golems if we go with them. So do our total damage decrease too much if we lose hatred buff from the phy bois? I'm asking becuz playing a squishy character right now and im sick of dying in the end game. I want to clear maps without dying even if it takes 30 secs. - 1 min. longer.

If we change hatred with 35% aura, we can gain 12% life, 8% chaos res and 3% all res + 42% fire res and 4% max fire res if we choose impurity of fire. Is this numbers worth losing hatred damage from 3(not counting carrion) phy golems while our 6 flame golems out there and bombing the wraeclast? :D
Doing ES build, below is my gear. ~6.8K ES, RES capped. Currently doing endgame, killed Sirius, Shaper and Elder. Build is doing good damage for most content. Matter of min maxing the gear now. Run a bit different passive tree currently. Overall fun build to play.

"
Gebak написал:
Doing ES build, below is my gear. ~6.8K ES, RES capped. Currently doing endgame, killed Sirius, Shaper and Elder. Build is doing good damage for most content. Matter of min maxing the gear now. Run a bit different passive tree currently. Overall fun build to play.

Thanks for the feedback!
Been running a build similar to this and really enjoying it.
Just wondering, do catalysts do anything for the Primordial Chain?
I'm assuming not, but thought I'd ask if anyone tried it out.

POB to my build: https://pastebin.com/ZRpPY5VP
Didn't get around to 6L chest yet.
Последняя редакция: Vanaedrion. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 0:35:51
tree for non level 100?
After playing both life and es based versions of the build, which would you say feels better? In regards to overall safety, ease of acquiring good equipment pieces, and cost?

I've tried running the ES version on standard between leagues, and while its a ton of fun, I'm squishy as hell. About to give up and take the shield over the second clayshaper soon.

I'm planning to fool around with wand / spellslinger stuff to start the next league, but then re-spec it to this build once I've built some currency for primordial stuff, so it will be really awesome if some of the new clusters they're adding having some golem related stuff.
Tempus Fugit
"
Shiken написал:
After playing both life and es based versions of the build, which would you say feels better? In regards to overall safety, ease of acquiring good equipment pieces, and cost?

I've tried running the ES version on standard between leagues, and while its a ton of fun, I'm squishy as hell. About to give up and take the shield over the second clayshaper soon.

I'm planning to fool around with wand / spellslinger stuff to start the next league, but then re-spec it to this build once I've built some currency for primordial stuff, so it will be really awesome if some of the new clusters they're adding having some golem related stuff.

I think it is about equally as hard to find either high life rares with extremely high ele res + chaos res or very high ES rares with high resists. The life route is a little easier if you don't need to cap chaos res, but the last couple of leagues have been very chaos heavy. Personally, I find life more fun.
"
Vivan написал:
"
Shiken написал:

I think it is about equally as hard to find either high life rares with extremely high ele res + chaos res or very high ES rares with high resists. The life route is a little easier if you don't need to cap chaos res, but the last couple of leagues have been very chaos heavy. Personally, I find life more fun.

Thanks, I think I will give the life version a try this league.

also, hey look we got something!

"
Primordial Bond
10% increased Damage per Summoned Golem
40% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems
Golems have 25% increased Maximum Life
Tempus Fugit
Yeah, that would be really strong on a small cluster.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация