[3.9] Omni-golem Primordial Chain Elementalist

"
Masaaki14 написал:
could you possible test using victario's charity over the second clayshaper, would that be more dps than the additional clayshaper golem limit? frenzy charges on minions alone are huge, discounting power charges since it's not that great for bosses

It is totally worth it if you are not using 6 fire golems. If you wanted to do melee golems with ice or stone, or if you wanted to play a boss killer/lightning golem build, Vicatrio's Charity is undoubtedly better. But because of the limitation of cooldown as the rate limiting step for magma orb on fire golems, as opposed to cast speed, it is worse for fire golem builds.

The effect on minions of a frenzy charge is 15% attack/cast speed per charge (45% total)
4% damage per charge (12% total)
5% movement speed per charge (15% total)

The Elemancer Ascendancy node gives you 20% golem damage per golem. Losing one golem would lose 20% damage to all your golems. Since we still keep one of each type, there is no change from the Primordial Harmony gem. We already have crazy golem movement speed from the Primordial Chain amulet so that is fairly negligible. However, losing a golem is equivalent to losing 1,646% increased damage from Primordial Harmony gems, Elementalist Ascendancies, and nodes from the skill tree. This is not counting modifiers for negative elemental resistance, either!

The only real factor here is the attack/cast speed. Like I said, it is amazing for melee golems. With 9 Primordial Harmonies you get about 270% golem skill cooldown reduction. I believe this gives magma ball about a 1.5 second cooldown. This means that with Spell Echo support, it basically chain casts it constantly, with no down time. This makes extra cast speed almost useless in a fire golem build. However, in lightning golems, cast speed increases the tick speed of the storm orb and how often/many they can summon out (especially with Increased Duration support). Melee golems also do autoattacks between cooldowns sometimes that hit very hard, so attack speed is worth it.

TL;DR - If Fire Golems are not the majority of your damage, use a Victario's Charity/Necromantic Aegis Combo. Hope this helps.

Последняя редакция: Vivan. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 1:53:17
thank you :)
It was a slow start, but now in act 7 with 5 golems. Doing 2nd lab to get the 6th + the sweet bonus per golem.

Only annoying thing is that primordial might goes up faster than I can farm currency :/

The golems are doing great, even not aggressive, vs the metamorphs though.
"
Dofolo написал:
It was a slow start, but now in act 7 with 5 golems. Doing 2nd lab to get the 6th + the sweet bonus per golem.

Only annoying thing is that primordial might goes up faster than I can farm currency :/

I made this my league starter this league as well. I just tonight was able to to get all the core pieces. I crafted an anima stone, got a primordial might, and bought a primordial chain just now, and I am already well into yellow maps. The inflation is kind of stupid because a lot of people go elementalist just to buff their attack skill with golems. I have been delving a lot to sell fossils and doing tons of chaos recipes if that helps. Also the metamorphs are fairly profitable if you go for added currency. But yeah, the gear for this build has never been this expensive before. Kinda crazy.
"
Vivan написал:
"
Dofolo написал:

I made this my league starter this league as well. I just tonight was able to to get all the core pieces. I crafted an anima stone, got a primordial might, and bought a primordial chain just now, and I am already well into yellow maps. The inflation is kind of stupid because a lot of people go elementalist just to buff their attack skill with golems. I have been delving a lot to sell fossils and doing tons of chaos recipes if that helps. Also the metamorphs are fairly profitable if you go for added currency. But yeah, the gear for this build has never been this expensive before. Kinda crazy.

The Mathil effect, he made a CoC elementalist that uses some of the gear we like.
Hi,

I really wanted to try your build for a long time and I just bought almost all the stuff to go for it. I'm just wondering if you are still using the hungry loop for the rings ? I see on your character page that you have rares rings instead. I do have the hungry loop rings but I feel it will take me lot of time to level up the gems...

If you don't use the hungry loop, where do you put the lightning and chaos golem ?

Thank you
"
Scudi написал:
Hi,

I really wanted to try your build for a long time and I just bought almost all the stuff to go for it. I'm just wondering if you are still using the hungry loop for the rings ? I see on your character page that you have rares rings instead. I do have the hungry loop rings but I feel it will take me lot of time to level up the gems...

If you don't use the hungry loop, where do you put the lightning and chaos golem ?

Thank you

Thats because I am still leveling up the gems myself this league, and didnt bother to put them in the PoB yet. Go by the skill gem links in the skills section instead. As for the other golems, I just put them together while leveling which lowers, damage, but dont have the space currently
Последняя редакция: Vivan. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 0:51:56
How far have you guys been able to push with this build?
I`ve been running the 101 flame golems but that is really starting to strugle on T14+ maps, so i was thinking about respeccing to this build, but would love to hear some feedback from players that are using it right now.
Последняя редакция: byansk2672. Время: 28 дек. 2019 г., 9:27:15
"
byansk2672 написал:
How far have you guys been able to push with this build?
I`ve been running the 101 flame golems but that is really starting to strugle on T14+ maps, so i was thinking about respeccing to this build, but would love to hear some feedback from players that are using it right now.

Hello, build creator here. I know this may be a little biased, but I have made this my league starter again this league, and it is doing fine. Granted, I am a little behind due to time constraints, but I am having no problem red maps so far. I am at about tier 13-14 red maps consistently and the clear is fine. The only problem I have is when the metamorphs delete my squishy ass with invisible or unavoidable stuff. I am currently using the life version with a little less than 5k life with over 1k regen, capped resists (except chaos), and 47% passive physical mitigation (85%+ with flasks). Those fugging degen puddles tho. I am level 90 so far, and I am still missing 2 of the primordial harmony jewels which will drastically increase my damage. So, damage-wise, I think it is fine. Hope this answers your question.
im having a lot of problems with ci build, i cant get over 3500 es without uncapping my resistances, also flame golem dmg is pretty weak over t13 maps. now im sitting 6200 es but i only have 0-20-30 resistances. any advise on my build

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация