3.4 Inpulsa's Freeze/Shock Molten Strike Elementalist - LGoH Tank and Speed Delver

"

Going to try it out. I'm currently running the BF version of this but it's really a glass canon. Is this version better? in regards of survivability.

Thank You !

While the life and defenses are about the same as the BF version what this build abuses is Life Gain on Hit. If you ever played with pre nerf Vaal Pact you'll understand how powerful that can be. With very decent gear i'm sitting at 6.1K health right now (avg +40 life for each abyss jewel and a Might of the Meek). My rings have crafted life or below crafted numbers and only +70 life from my boots. 6.5K health is very obtainable. Thats not going to save you from the crazy one shot mechanics in the super low delves but I feel it has a better damage and survivabilty on lower investment than BF.
"
RainsPoE написал:
"

Going to try it out. I'm currently running the BF version of this but it's really a glass canon. Is this version better? in regards of survivability.

Thank You !

While the life and defenses are about the same as the BF version what this build abuses is Life Gain on Hit. If you ever played with pre nerf Vaal Pact you'll understand how powerful that can be. With very decent gear i'm sitting at 6.1K health right now (avg +40 life for each abyss jewel and a Might of the Meek). My rings have crafted life or below crafted numbers and only +70 life from my boots. 6.5K health is very obtainable. Thats not going to save you from the crazy one shot mechanics in the super low delves but I feel it has a better damage and survivabilty on lower investment than BF.

Ok thank you , buying orbs of regret now.
"

"
Completed 15 ChallengesRainsPoE wrote:
"

Thank You !

Feel free to PM me in game if you have any questions @TolmansSideBitch
"
RainsPoE написал:
"

"
Completed 15 ChallengesRainsPoE wrote:
"

Thank You !

Feel free to PM me in game if you have any questions @TolmansSideBitch

Thank You!

I'm still looking for rings. Build is looking pretty solid.
For the enchantment I need to buy Enchantment fossils and try it on this mask right?
and then Chance Scour'd it. Just making sure.

Thanks again.
"
Thank You!

I'm still looking for rings. Build is looking pretty solid.
For the enchantment I need to buy Enchantment fossils and try it on this mask right?

Verified
and then Chance Scour'd it. Just making sure.

Yep, 3 dragons is the only unique on that base. GL!
Will this build see any real benefit from an aura bot, or is it not going to make much use of auras like hatred/wrath/etc ?
Hello ,
Is it normal that I keep loosing life when blood rage gets triggered?
I have the pantheon of Inc Life Recovery Rate.

CWDT= Level 1
Blood Rage = Level 7
IC = Level 1

Here is my set up.

Thank You,
"
Will this build see any real benefit from an aura bot, or is it not going to make much use of auras like hatred/wrath/etc ?

Yes! Alot actually since the build itself doesnt run any auras and 3 heralds instead. You wont have any "wasted" auras from an aura bot like you would if you were already running a build with say wrath or anger already.

Any damage aura is going to be great outside of maybe hatred since were dealing very low amounts of phys dmg. Still an upgrade but not as much dps as anger or wrath would give (flat damage).

Последняя редакция: RainsPoE. Время: 3 окт. 2018 г., 19:37:51
"
Hello ,

CWDT= Level 1
Blood Rage = Level 7
IC = Level 1

Here is my set up.

If your Vaal pact in the tree you will lose life because you sacrifice your regen to double ur leech rate. Once you get a coupe LGoH rings you can go with the other tree posted in the POB and your regen will take care of the degen from blood rage.

If your not comfortable playing with the degen you can take out the blood rage gem and use a vaal grace, light golem, stone golem (only if not using vaal pact) or just an increased duration gem and socket in vaal Haste - Immortal Call - CWDT - Inc Durstion.

Your Ice Bite with HoI will generate frenzy charges so the blood rage is just a nice Attack Speed Buff.
"
RainsPoE написал:
"
Hello ,

CWDT= Level 1
Blood Rage = Level 7
IC = Level 1

Here is my set up.

If your Vaal pact in the tree you will lose life because you sacrifice your regen to double ur leech rate. Once you get a coupe LGoH rings you can go with the other tree posted in the POB and your regen will take care of the degen from blood rage.

If your not comfortable playing with the degen you can take out the blood rage gem and use a vaal grace, light golem, stone golem (only if not using vaal pact) or just an increased duration gem and socket in vaal Haste - Immortal Call - CWDT - Inc Durstion.

Your Ice Bite with HoI will generate frenzy charges so the blood rage is just a nice Attack Speed Buff.

That was it , I made the changes on my tree. Thank You

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация