3.4 Inpulsa's Freeze/Shock Molten Strike Elementalist - LGoH Tank and Speed Delver

If your doing bossing then yes you can remove the HoI since it will only grant a little flat cold dmg and cold pen but the majority of your damage is going to be fire/light. If ur doing uber elder I'd run a purity of ice or you can swap into a Anger or Wrath/HoA/HoT/enlighten helm foe the extra fire or light dmg.

I would say Effect of shock is more important for bossing. Most bosses have some sort of damage mitigation or reduced curse effectiveness etc but shock with elementalist isnt going to be gimped because with ascendency your shocks always deal 20% more damage taken. So 50% shock effectiveness means ur boosting that to 30% more damage, 100% inc effective goes to 40% more damage taken. Ypu want a good combo of these with your flat damage scaling I was at 99% from jewels and chest and it was good for me there. Remember ur chest is up to 40%. Getting 3-4 jewels with Schock effect if you have none already will be noticeable but I would not sacrifice losing life rolls for this. Definately a min max upgrade.

Stack fire or light depending on ur wise oak for the pen. I used both cuz my fire/light res was balanced. I also tend to search for jewels with min 35 life and then a sum search of all ele dmg mods and sort by the highest number and buy the ones with the most dmg added. If your unable to balance ur wise oak for both then prioritize one or the other. I'd reccomend light damage tho for the freeze since your shocks arent calcilted off of initial hit due to ascendency bonus.
Yeah you could run reave but would have tomake alot of changes to your tree, youd wanna take out the molten strike jewels and not go for Point Blank. The gear would be the same minus some jewellery. Clear would prolly be pretty nutty and reave doesnt really benefit from LGoH tho. If you wanna run that I'd check out SOMAYDs Blade flurry version here in the witch forums and use that tree since its geared towards skills of that nature.
awesome build, great guide

Последняя редакция: SoM. Время: 29 окт. 2018 г., 1:44:40
if you were wanting to do as close to this build as possible with an Oni-Goroshi, how would you modify it?
Deleted
Последняя редакция: loczek123. Время: 6 дек. 2018 г., 7:02:12
Is it possible to do this in 3.5?

Also what gem can you take out for a 5 link inpulsa? Since it's league start and 6 links are through the roof for inpulsas.
Happen to easily farm a +2 projectile enchant on three dragons and was wondering if I should try this build out

Besides being a copy of SOMAYD's three dragons inpulsa yoke build, how is molten strike superior?

Molten Strike is good for bossing but I don't see any videos of downing UBER?

How does the end game stack up with SOMAYD's blade flurry version?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация