[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

Looks very cool. Any plans for a leveling guide?
"
CaptainFoo написал:
Looks very cool. Any plans for a leveling guide?

Yep, I'm planning on writing a leveling guide soon, probably this afternoon :)
Looking forward to it!
I updated the guide with a leveling section! I also added trade site links to the Gear section. :) Let me know if you have any comment!
Very nice build !
I've been wanting to include doedre's skin in a build since forever, so I messed up with yours a little in standard to see how it fares, and it seems to be working so far :)
To make it work we have to stack cast speed so that the effigy cast time is ~0.5s and feels less of a pain. Faster Casting in Doedre is also mandatory. Then I use Asenath's Chant to curse some more, recast golem and IC.
I'm managing to clear up to T9 on a 4L (with a few one-shots here and there due to uncapped resists), still need to try it on higher tiers, complete uber lab for 4th ascendancy point and then find a way to include a 3rd curse (I'm a bit socket starved).
Can't seem to shrink the url with poeurl, so if you want to see the character is Stormdiz.

One thing I have to say is, the scorpion boosted with frenzy and power charges is a fearsome thing.

Excited to try this build out at some point!
Последняя редакция: CaptainFoo. Время: 24 окт. 2018 г., 14:44:12
"
Edizbak написал:
Very nice build !
I've been wanting to include doedre's skin in a build since forever, so I messed up with yours a little in standard to see how it fares, and it seems to be working so far :)
To make it work we have to stack cast speed so that the effigy cast time is ~0.5s and feels less of a pain. Faster Casting in Doedre is also mandatory. Then I use Asenath's Chant to curse some more, recast golem and IC.
I'm managing to clear up to T9 on a 4L (with a few one-shots here and there due to uncapped resists), still need to try it on higher tiers, complete uber lab for 4th ascendancy point and then find a way to include a 3rd curse (I'm a bit socket starved).
Can't seem to shrink the url with poeurl, so if you want to see the character is Stormdiz.

One thing I have to say is, the scorpion boosted with frenzy and power charges is a fearsome thing.

Hi, glad to hear you're having fun experimenting with the build! :D

I love Doedre's Skin too, and I've tried many times to make a build with it. And you're right, this might be a good time to use it! As we stack curse effect, even bosses can have some decent debuff on them.

As for Asenath's Chant, this is a really good idea too. It's a nice alternative to Curse on hit on Rain of Arrows. I'm curious to know how all of this works out, keep us posted!

"
CaptainFoo написал:
Excited to try this build out at some point!

I'm glad to know you're going to try it! I hope you'll enjoy it :D
Finally i killed uber elder for the very first time!! TT

thanks you so much for the guide!
Riped while leveling on a frozen screen, will do further testing in standard when i get over my current madness <_<
"
glissa484 написал:
Finally i killed uber elder for the very first time!! TT

thanks you so much for the guide!

Congrats mate! :D

"
Edizbak написал:
Riped while leveling on a frozen screen, will do further testing in standard when i get over my current madness <_<

Oof :/ My PC tends to freeze too, so I know the feel. Hope you get over the grief soon </3

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация