[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

Just a heads up for people who already started playing this build: I originally chose the support gems for the Crawler "randomly", picking what I thought was good, but since the Crawler's damage wasn't displayed in PoB, I had no way of knowing what gems were good.

Thanks to the latest update of PoB, this changed! Multiple minions were added, including our beloved Crawler, so I was able to determine that unless you have a "+1 gems" Quill Rain, Added fire damage is better than Empower! I updated the gems section and the PoB accordingly.

Hf all!
I'm currently leveling up this build and it's a really fun one. It's like a minion build but not boring.

I went with Shavronne's Pace instead of Sin Trek for boots because the 35% movespeed and stun reduction/recovery was tempting.

Out of curiosity, I noticed your build had ~+80% movespeed and I couldn't figure out where it all came from. I know the Sin Treks helped, but it didn't seem like there was anything else on the build itself that went into that.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the bugger. Phase run was enabled on the skills.

Either way, thanks for the build! Here's hoping the HoA can survive a league without GGG nerfing it.
Последняя редакция: Rockell. Время: 3 нояб. 2018 г., 16:35:47
"
Rockell написал:
I'm currently leveling up this build and it's a really fun one. It's like a minion build but not boring.

I went with Shavronne's Pace instead of Sin Trek for boots because the 35% movespeed and stun reduction/recovery was tempting.

Out of curiosity, I noticed your build had ~+80% movespeed and I couldn't figure out where it all came from. I know the Sin Treks helped, but it didn't seem like there was anything else on the build itself that went into that.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the bugger. Phase run was enabled on the skills.

Either way, thanks for the build! Here's hoping the HoA can survive a league without GGG nerfing it.

Shavronne's Pace is indeed an alternative, but I didn't chose it because it's only 5% move speed and you lose a lot of max ES. Plus, Vile Bastion, the second ES ascendancy, makes you immune to stuns, so the stun recovery is not profitable.

If you still choose to use Shavronne's Pace, you might as well go for Shavronne's Gambit, the fated version, which adds 1% of ES regenerated per second.

And yeah, I really hope HoA doesn't get nerfed next league, because the Crawler feels really smooth to play... Fingers crossed!
Hey Vatinas!

I really like this build and will try it right now, as it seems quite fun. Just one question, do you plan on making a "skill tree at 40, 60, 80 and so on points" part of the guide? Like I'm not sure where and how to start with allocating my points.

Thank you!
"
littlezoe написал:
Hey Vatinas!

I really like this build and will try it right now, as it seems quite fun. Just one question, do you plan on making a "skill tree at 40, 60, 80 and so on points" part of the guide? Like I'm not sure where and how to start with allocating my points.

Thank you!

Hey! I gave some advice on what order to take the nodes in the leveling section; I'm going to add leveling skill trees in the PoB, but in the meantime, you can use the leveling section to guide you.

Hope you enjoy the build! :)

Edit: It's done! I updated the PoB, re-import it and you will be able to choose between the different skill trees. Hope this helps!
Последняя редакция: Vatinas. Время: 10 нояб. 2018 г., 5:19:25
Cool build!

Do you think this could work in a 4 people Party setting? 3 curses is nice for party, but in a party I cannot guarantee to get the last hits for Profane Bloom. If we have a culler it is even worse. How much dps would I lose due to this? Or could this build essentialy be the single target dps guy of the Group?
Последняя редакция: IINestorII. Время: 10 нояб. 2018 г., 6:30:26
"
Vatinas написал:

Hey! I gave some advice on what order to take the nodes in the leveling section; I'm going to add leveling skill trees in the PoB, but in the meantime, you can use the leveling section to guide you.

Hope you enjoy the build! :)

Edit: It's done! I updated the PoB, re-import it and you will be able to choose between the different skill trees. Hope this helps!

Thank you very much!

I'm actually shocked how much I like this build. I tried a few this league but always felt bored... but this one is just amazing. I love to look at rain of golden arrows, and the minion is very very powerful. Thank you for this guide!

I think I will play this same build next league as well.
"
littlezoe написал:
Thank you very much!

I'm actually shocked how much I like this build. I tried a few this league but always felt bored... but this one is just amazing. I love to look at rain of golden arrows, and the minion is very very powerful. Thank you for this guide!

I think I will play this same build next league as well.

I'm so happy to hear that!

Speaking of Rain of Arrows, in case you want some new visuals, the Emerald RoA costs 15 points and looks great in ym opinion; I use it in the deathless UElder video, along with green-themed MTXs, if you wanna see how it looks.

Anyway, I'm so glad you're enjoying the build! I hope you have even more fun with it in the future!
Is it possible to mix ur build with scourge arrow?
Didnt played last patches so those spells are new to me.
"
LeFizz написал:
Is it possible to mix ur build with scourge arrow?
Didnt played last patches so those spells are new to me.

I just tried it out, here are my feelings about it: it's decent for clear, since you hit a lot of monsters quickly, but there's more delay than with Rain of Arrows, which makes the clear a bit slower and delves a bit more rippy (you're more likely to get oneshot due to the delay before defensive curses are applied). In single target, it's pretty bad, I didn't get above 20 virulence versus a standard boss, whereas Rain of Arrows keeps me at 40 virulence.

All in all, if you like Scourge Arrow, you can always use it to map/delve and switch to Rain of Arrows for bosses, but I really don't recommend it (for reference, the DPS at 20 virulence is only 28% of the DPS at 40 virulence, it's a huge damage loss in single target). But feel free to try it out yourself if you want, maybe you'll figure out something I didn't think of to make it viable :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация