[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
picmin написал:
Hi there
this build is amazing !
I have just a noob question :
Does swaping the hoa / rain of arrow setup betwin armor and quill rain afect the build ?
i have now 4g / 2b on quill rain easily so i think i'll do this unless there is something bad happening doing this with the ci build :)

Hi :)

Socketing the curses in the bow is easy, but socketing HoA in the body armour is harder than in the bow: you need 4 off-colours for your Rain of Arrows setup, and 5 off-colours for the HoA setup. However, to make things easier, you can use Minion Speed support as a second blue support gem, and then the two setups become completely interchangeable (both then require 4 off-colours).

Hope you have fun with the build!
Heyho.
Currently playing the build and enjoying it quite a bit :) Thank you for that
Atm im at lvl 87 and stuck at t4-5 maps, because higher doesnt drop ;D

My questions:
1. Hatred or Haste.

2. spirit offering or flesh offering ? attack speed vs gained chaos damage.

3. Any thoughts on the new Chest : The queen's Hunger ? Can have pretty good high es + free random offering

"
2letterz написал:
Heyho.
Currently playing the build and enjoying it quite a bit :) Thank you for that
Atm im at lvl 87 and stuck at t4-5 maps, because higher doesnt drop ;D

My questions:
1. Hatred or Haste.

2. spirit offering or flesh offering ? attack speed vs gained chaos damage.

3. Any thoughts on the new Chest : The queen's Hunger ? Can have pretty good high es + free random offering

Hey 2letterz

1) Do you have enough free unreserved mana left after Discipline and Herald of Agony 6 link ???

If yes, then it depends :
- if you do the "Elemental Equilibrium" trick, you must make sure that having "Hatred" do not mess with it, and even more to only hit with "Lightning damage", so that the monsters are debuff on Fire (for Added Fire damage support gem on Herald of Agony). A good option would be to have "Hatred" linked with "Generosity" support gem, so that "Hatred" is boosted and only applies to the Herald of Agony crawler.
- if you do not want to bother with all of this above, then "Haste" is the safest option.

2) For the offering, you have to test by yourself in Path Of Building ! And it also depends if you have an automated (with Cast When Damage taken) so low level offering or a high level selfcast one.
Usually, "Flesh Offering" is the better option, but in my build, it was the reverse (and more Quality of Life for the Crawler with the increased minion movement speed).

3) Yes, the new chest seems interesting for sure. But it's a bit low on the ES side, and there is one offering (Bone offering) that gives nothing damage-wise...

These are my thoughts, I'm sure Vatinas may have additional comments !
I personally use neither. Phase Run and Dread/War Banner in slots that would be otherwise used by desecrate and offering just feels better (+ I am eventually aiming for Haste with Aul's uprising, and then probably swapping some HoA support with Minion Speed)
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
El_Pakito написал:
"
2letterz написал:
Heyho.

Hey 2letterz

1) Do you have enough free unreserved mana left after Discipline and Herald of Agony 6 link ???

2) For the offering, you have to test by yourself in Path Of Building ! And it also depends if you have an automated (with Cast When Damage taken) so low level offering or a high level selfcast one.

3) Yes, the new chest seems interesting for sure. But it's a bit low on the ES side, and there is one offering (Bone offering) that gives nothing damage-wise...

These are my thoughts, I'm sure Vatinas may have additional comments !

1. ahhh. i totally forgot about elemental equilibrium. Atm i got room for an essence worm. Thats why i asked ;D Atm i am sitting at 11% unreserved mana, so there is even room for a banner and still mana for two rain of arrows :D

2. I got offering automated with low lvl cwDt. Atm its trivial if i use spirit or flesh for current content im sitting on. As you said, ill need to check it out myself in pob later on.

Another thought: Animated Guardian instead of offering setup. Increasing minions damage and our curses a bit more. Dunno if it would survive later on

Cheers for the answers !!
Последняя редакция: 2letterz. Время: 11 дек. 2018 г., 7:22:49
At what level/ES should I take CI when levelling? I've never played a CI build before so noob question there.
Animate Guardian sounds very risky as this build's tree, gear and gems has no minion survivability support
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
2letterz написал:

1. ahhh. i totally forgot about elemental equilibrium. Atm i got room for an essence worm. Thats why i asked ;D Atm i am sitting at 11% unreserved mana, so there is even room for a banner and still mana for two rain of arrows :D

2. I got offering automated with low lvl cwDt. Atm its trivial if i use spirit or flesh for current content im sitting on. As you said, ill need to check it out myself in pob later on.

Another thought: Animated Guardian instead of offering setup. Increasing minions damage and our curses a bit more. Dunno if it would survive later on

Cheers for the answers !!

@ 2letterz

Just another thought : be careful about Essence Worm, because it increases the mana reservation of all the other auras ! So even if you are able to slot a Hatred or Haste, the reservation of Discipline and Herald of Agony will go up a lot !

Unless you have "The Coming Calamity" which fixes the mana reservation of Heralds at 45%...
"
Ravennnnnn написал:
At what level/ES should I take CI when levelling? I've never played a CI build before so noob question there.

@ Ravennnnnn

You should take CI when you have roughly 4k ES with Discipline (which should be around act 10 or at the beginning of maps, depending on your equipment)
Nice build. Shaper down.

drop:

gear:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация