{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Unbelievable drop

Just started act 7 off a Blight encounter. Perfect colors for this build, 4 blue and 2 green on a Armour/Evasion base.

edit: Vaal Wind was active at the time. I think Vaal Wind is going to be really good for the Blight Mechanic, just let the monsters bunch up and wait for your opportunity.
Последняя редакция: IchiMorghulis. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 22:16:30
@ ThoronElee:
"
ThoronElee написал:
What is a good low level spectre to raise?

Flame Sentinels
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 21:10:55
Since you recommended not using shield charge I decided to ditch the shield and pick up Queens decree and 6 Socket it with 2 links for the extra spectre, zombie and skeleton, it's probably not viable in the long run but it's helping me out in maps atm, just need to 6 socket and colour my Belly of the Beast now.

Thanks for the great guide btw.
Последняя редакция: Hexetia. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 21:19:33
This is a nice build and really strong. Easiest day 1 Atziri.
I bought a Arakaaki's Fang but am having issues sustaining the spiders in maps. Since it only summons spiders on kill I need to be killing minions with ball lightning. But the issues is that my minions are killing everything first. I have tried using the worm flask but the same issue occurs with my minions killing the worms first. I am using cyclone with ball lightning gmp to try and kill the worms.
Is there a method I missed to help proc the spiders? I don't have enough sockets to link culling strike to the cyclone unless I drop the GMP which makes coverage very weak.
Any other ideas?
"
Uraweirdo написал:
I bought a Arakaaki's Fang but am having issues sustaining the spiders in maps. Since it only summons spiders on kill I need to be killing minions with ball lightning. But the issues is that my minions are killing everything first. I have tried using the worm flask but the same issue occurs with my minions killing the worms first. I am using cyclone with ball lightning gmp to try and kill the worms.
Is there a method I missed to help proc the spiders? I don't have enough sockets to link culling strike to the cyclone unless I drop the GMP which makes coverage very weak.
Any other ideas?

Update:
So apparently if you poison an enemy and they die it counts as your kill. So now all I needed to do was somehow get my ball lightning to poison. So instead of using HoA I instead got a jewel that gave %chance to poison on hit and another jewel that gave flat chaos/physical damage to spells. Now I am easily maintaining 20 spiders in maps thanks to the poison without dropping an aura for HoA.
@ Uraweirdo:
Full Posts
"
Uraweirdo написал:
Any other ideas?
"
Uraweirdo написал:
Update:
So apparently if you poison an enemy and they die it counts as your kill. So now all I needed to do was somehow get my ball lightning to poison. So instead of using HoA I instead got a jewel that gave %chance to poison on hit and another jewel that gave flat chaos/physical damage to spells. Now I am easily maintaining 20 spiders in maps thanks to the poison without dropping an aura for HoA.
"
So apparently if you poison an enemy and they die it counts as your kill.

Any degen kill counts as your own. That was one reason I used a single Solar Guard in the original build, since Elemental Proliferation would proliferate its Ignite and occasionally award enough kills that the Power Charge mod of Victario's Charity would trigger.

The simplest way to score kills without doing much damage, even in a boss fight, is with a Writhing Jar flask, which releases hostile worms that die in one hit:

For general map clear, Culling Strike or Decay are also options.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 22:58:05
"
Hercanic написал:
@ ThoronElee:
"
ThoronElee написал:
What is a good low level spectre to raise?

Flame Sentinels

Thank you. I appreciate it
I just wanted to say: Thank you for this amazing guide!

This is the first time I'm playing a summoner (of course one of the reasons being the Necromancer rework) and I'm having a blast thanks to this guide. Last league, I tried a pure SRS build, but only shortly, because I kept dying to everything. With the 3.8 update and this build however, I feel way better going into the endgame - using cyclone as a way to get stun immunity is a great idea and so much fun to play.

Also, if you didn't notice and since you mentioned it in your "acclaim" section... LiftingNerdBro included this build again in his starter build recommendations for this league (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSwbqKjqifM) - that's how I found out about it.

Keep up the great work and thanks again :)
Just finished Uber Lab, and the damage difference feels huge. Also, Bone Armour is really great, and Izaro was a breeze since I only summoned skeletons in his face while spinning around him.

Really great, fun and powerful build. Also great league starter.

Скрытый текст

I got that claw for my zombies, is it good?
Последняя редакция: Levirael. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 1:42:56
what neck enchant should i be trying to get?
IGN: hyrenfreak

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация