{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

@ everyone:
Whew, finally finished editing in all my responses in my massive reply a few pages back. Take a look if you missed it!

From now on, when I have a lot to get through, I think I'll take an approach where I first quote everyone I will be responding to, then edit in my answers as I'm able. That way you know I plan to answer, instead of waiting in silence, and I won't have to delay answering anyone until I've answered everyone anymore. So if you see a quote with no response from me, that's what it means.

@ Horswag:
"
Horswag написал:
Im interested in your triad grip setup, its always so exciting to see someone's build evolve as they try it in practice. My question is why both smoke mine and whirling blades, isnt 2 travel skills a bit excessive?

Smoke Mine isn't responsive enough for dodging (requires two actions). Whirling Blades can't cross gaps/cliffs. Either way, gotta do something with these damn green sockets.

@ DurosKlav:
"
DurosKlav написал:
What advantage exactly does a claw have over any other 1h shaper weapon? Is it just the life on hit?

LGoH, good base attack speed, and easy stat requirements. You can definitely use any weapon, but be mindful of its requirements.

@ SHARKBAITWOOHAHA:
Full Post
"
SHARKBAITWOOHAHA написал:
Hi, great guide! Had a few questions.

How do we proc frenzy and power charges from victario's charity if we do not allocate Necromantic Aegis keystone?

What weapon and mods should we look for?

Lastly is there a brief breakdown of gear we should aim for? Not sure if I missed anything at page 123.
"
How do we proc frenzy and power charges from victario's charity if we do not allocate Necromantic Aegis keystone?

We hit a lot. Like, really quickly. Ball Lightning does a great job of this. Cyclone is also pretty good, too.

"
Lastly is there a brief breakdown of gear we should aim for?

Gems in GEM LINKS & GEAR are shown in the gear I used. I also mention the important stats for each piece as it relates to the skill. Aside from that you just want life, ES, and resistances.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 22:00:15
Other than FF in claw for empowered (don't have one yet) and Victario's charity shield. I am planning to maybe use those apes that grant power charge just in case I don't find one. I realize it is better to use maim but I haven't seen any claw with maim. 10% chance to poison is the best I can do for now.

What else can I do better. I have not gotten to proper map yet but will once I clear act 10.

I also just happened to have a soul tender which meant I can use LGoH as energy shield.
@ Vyndicu:
Full Post
"
Vyndicu написал:
Other than FF in claw for empowered (don't have one yet) and Victario's charity shield. I am planning to maybe use those apes that grant power charge just in case I don't find one. I realize it is better to use maim but I haven't seen any claw with maim. 10% chance to poison is the best I can do for now.

What else can I do better. I have not gotten to proper map yet but will once I clear act 10.

I also just happened to have a soul tender which meant I can use LGoH as energy shield.
"

Soul Tether only affects Life LEECH. This is different from Life GAIN ON HIT.

Leech is a regen mechanic that scales from your damage and is capped to 20% of your max life per second.

Gain on Hit is an instant flat amount per hit with no cap. It even works in Delve Darkness, where monsters are immune to damage, since you only have to hit, whereas leech requires you to actually deal damage to the monster.

As a summoner, we don't deal much damage. This makes it hard to get much out of Leech. We can, however, use fast-hitting spells, like Ball Lightning, or attacks, like Cyclone, to recover life regardless of our damage.
"
gabriella88 написал:
Hey! Ill buy an empower and put zombies and carrion golem with it. Since i got the lightning on attack on one of my rings, i dont really need ball of lightning right? Thanks for your input, but what about my gear? Will carrion colem and zombies be affected by maim and faster attacks on the claw?
Regards/Gabbi

Yes, if your claw has Maim and Faster Attacks built into it, they should both get the benefit of those.

Ball Lightning's utility is twofold. First, it hits many enemies very rapidly, proccing hits that our Victario's Charity uses to generate Frenzy charges for our minions. Second, it procs EE for us. While added lightning would indeed allow your Cyclone to proc lightning EE, it would only do so in Cyclone range, which is significantly shorter than the range of your specters and also requires you to get close to enemies you may not want to.

Ultimately, if you want to drop Ball Lightning and CwC, you don't really need Cyclone either. You could use Shield Charge or something similar to focus-apply EE with added lightning damage. Cyclone CwC Ball Lightning is simply the most convenient way to get both of the bonuses listed above.
The tree does not update from level 45 on while trying to use the different variations so you can tell which order to add which passive in the skill tree while leveling.
@Hercanic: I'm playing SSF, and I just got Victario's Charity. What should I be chancing for now? Grip of the Council?

-----
"
Dreklie написал:
The tree does not update from level 45 on while trying to use the different variations so you can tell which order to add which passive in the skill tree while leveling.

At the top of the first post, there's a link to the 3.8 update-in-progress; that has the pastebin to put into PoB for the up to date version of the build, which goes all the way from act 1 to endgame.
"
Sorator13 написал:
@Hercanic: I'm playing SSF, and I just got Victario's Charity. What should I be chancing for now? Grip of the Council?

-----
"
Dreklie написал:

At the top of the first post, there's a link to the 3.8 update-in-progress; that has the pastebin to put into PoB for the up to date version of the build, which goes all the way from act 1 to endgame.

Yea, that's the one I'm using.

edit : randomly it's working now, odd. Thanks
Последняя редакция: Dreklie. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 21:50:00
I absolutely love this build. Most fun I've had in PoE yet! Thank you <3
Easiest Red Elder ever using this. I'm used to playing summoner builds also. Only had to move once to dodge the initial ice shard attack then it was stationary and clicked Vall Skellies once. He transitioned to the prison phase almost instantly. Zero minion deaths, outside of a couple random skellies. GGG is gonna nerf the shit out of summoners after this league.

Edit: Gear for reference, nothing special outside the Grip (I also bought a Hunger for like 19c on day 1)

Последняя редакция: WeaponizedSP. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 23:04:56
Скрытый текст

Current gear at lvl 91. Just crafted the claw, was thinking of going for multicraft with multiple mods/+2 support/minion damage and life.

Also trying to 6L a Vaal Regalia, and will wait on the gloves for now. Will also change boots and helmet later, probably.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация