{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Thank you, sorted out the Generosity part, and getting the poison part sorted too, just have to gain a couple quick levels to equip new gloves for it.

Regarding the specters not getting phantasms it was the ones i was getting they were too weak, not because the level i got them, they were just weak Ribbon lightning things. As soon as i raised a guy at my current level and tried with just them, the phantasms starting working again.

Is there information anywhere, on what are the best things to raise as specters at different points in the game, i'm not up to that point yet where i can get those recommended.

My other issue, which is my fault again. I had gear that gave stats to all attributes and now i'm in weird spot where i upgraded my gems too far, and when i take that gear off to replace it with other gear i can't use my gems, so it's a bit of a pickle, might be worthwhile to recommend players to stay away from stats that give extra attributes, as it causes this weird situation that isn't so easy to get out of unless i get new gems unnecessarily.

Thank you

@ ArmedCiv:
"
ArmedCiv написал:
...Regarding the specters not getting phantasms it was the ones i was getting they were too weak, not because the level i got them, they were just weak Ribbon lightning things...

Is there information anywhere, on what are the best things to raise as specters at different points in the game...

My other issue, which is my fault again. I had gear that gave stats to all attributes and now i'm in weird spot where i upgraded my gems too far, and when i take that gear off to replace it with other gear i can't use my gems...

Someone else had the same issue with mistaking Galvanic Ribbons for Flame Sentinels. I have since edited the Act 3 description in the Leveling Guide to include a warning about their similarities. You'll want to go back and get the real Flame Sentinels, then raise them in your highest current zone so they become that level, and you should be fine. You'll stick with them until you can get Frost Sentinels.

If you need more stats, take "Practical Applications" again on the Passive Skill Tree.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 19 дек. 2018 г., 21:14:16
currently lvl 85 ssf, just my 2 cents here :)

leveling was rough. mostly because of syndicate, they always 1shot all minions. especially bad with the portals.

after blood aqueducts, everything was smooth. but im running it the normal zoom zoom way with solar guards, as frost sentinels wasnt even half the speed. with the frost sentinels i had problems even getting 10 phantasms up, because agony and zombies already cleared most on the stuff before the spectre even hit anything.

right now i play with 3 solar guard, 6 zombies, agony and 10 phantasms. as soon as a group is in sight, solar guards spawn 10 phantasms, and then its just shield charge until the map is done. ofc the dmg is absurd, t8 with 5 link is still just charging through everything, never stopping. skellys are nice for tanky bosses, but i dont know if its really worth it to keep them if i dont push endgame bosses, everything else is dead before i could even summon them.

this way, convocation is mandatory for me. also speed reasons, rooms are cleared like 5 times faster if i charge in and convocate instead of summonig skellys into the room

gear is far from optimal, no shaper/elder yet, no 6l, i dont even think i got life on all the items yet.

i will try your setup in later maps again, but so far the speed gain from solar guard outweights every survival gain from frost sentinels. why freeze if you can kill before they can attack :D

overall pretty nice and definitely better than a pure spectre summoner, way more stuff to do so it doesnt get boring :)

edit: SonearSkelly if any1 wants to see how bad your gear can be and still do endless dmg
Последняя редакция: Sharkuuu. Время: 10 дек. 2018 г., 4:02:29
Thank you so much, so helpful, you are amazing.
I feel like the "useful stuff" that's under leveling could be it's own section in the new player guides, if only because some of those resources are just good in general (and you could probably expand it to add a few more 3rd party tools/sites).

I just noticed that you mention that where you put gems on gear matters, but could you expand on what you mean by that? I get that each set of links needs to be exactly as shown, but do you also mean that it matters what gear they go in? For example, the 4L's. I have my Skellies on my gloves, my Dash on helm and then hatred/spirit offering on boots. Likewise with my 3L's, I've got my Zombies on my shield and my Shield Charge on my weapon (still leveling).

Edit: Okay, I think I get it. "(w/ +3 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems)"...makes sense to put Skellies on helm then. Likewise with Empower, you want it on the Claw so you can get Maim in there as well. Until I do get that sort of stuff I'm guessing it won't make a big difference for now if I keep my current setup.
Последняя редакция: Alerean. Время: 10 дек. 2018 г., 8:28:19
What would be the best 5 Link setup for spectres? (dont have 6 link yet)
"
Hercanic написал:
"
Viktorious1 написал:
That's odd.. I've looked up and down the guide for a Overview or Gem Links and Gear section but don't see them. Even used Ctrl F to try to find them and couldn't. Are they maybe on a different page?

First page, first post. Click Show on the spoiler boxes to see more. Do you have Javascript disabled or something like that?

OMG Ty! I will have to bother you a lot less now :) Thanks again for guide. Dope build. One thing though.. Any other spells you could recommend substituting orb of storm for? Just like to try different spell animations is all.
thank you for such a detailed guide, absolutely loving it in the new league.

I do have an odd request though. could you list what you use for key bindings? especially interested in seeing how you have left and right mouse buttons keyed. I know it's personal preference whether you have things like your movement skills tied to W or E, etc. but sometimes it helps to have things setup in a sequence order so you can hit Q, W, E if you need things to queue up a certain way for optimal performance

This build is bonkers. Just killed an 8-mod Chimera (it had boss damage, fleet and extra as fire, rest I dunno) with trash gear, everything under 5c except for Tabula. Oh, I also still don't have my last two ascendancy points because my RNG sucks and I have an open jewel socket that I was too lazy to buy a jewel for. Lvl 88.

The only decent piece in my gear are my gloves:

Regaled Bleed. Game too easy.
Последняя редакция: Karyoplasma. Время: 10 дек. 2018 г., 14:27:37
forgive the dumb question, but do we get multiple minion damage gems or do we just use one and move it around? if we need more than one, where do we get them?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация