{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Singrave написал:
@GothicGhatr
you have VERY low HP. And no ES. Work on it.
~6k hp and at least ~2k ES is a must in this build.

Thank You for fast response :)

That's whay I said I have no survi ;). But it's kinda hard to find/buy some parts with better HP/ES stats without decreasing elemental resistance or abandoning other stats ;/

The equipement/gems looks good? Nothing to change with them?
"
GothicGhatr написал:
"
Singrave написал:
@GothicGhatr

That's whay I said I have no survi ;). But it's kinda hard to find/buy some parts with better HP/ES stats without decreasing elemental resistance or abandoning other stats ;/

You can easily find better belt with more health. Either stygian vise or leather belt works. Some Crystal belts can also get alot of life and ES, but can get expensive. Also swap your shavs to a rare Regalia chest with some life, or just go pure ES. On that you can also add some resistances if needed. One of your jewels just regenerates mana and I believe elemental damage doesn't do anything to your minions? Not sure if Primordial Harmony is any better either, since you are just running single golem. You are also missing couple jewel slots, where you could put max life, es, minion atk/cast speed and make them taunt, blind and hinder enemies. With your corrupted talisman, you can't annoint anything into it, which makes it bleh. Should be easy to find one with some needed dex/str, life and resistances.
Последняя редакция: Jespetin. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 7:22:50
"
Jespetin написал:
"
GothicGhatr написал:
"
Singrave написал:
@GothicGhatr

You can easily find better belt with more health. Either stygian vise or leather belt works. Some Crystal belts can also get alot of life and ES, but can get expensive. Also swaps your shavs to a rare Regalia chest with some life, or just go pure ES. On that you can also add some resistances if needed. One of your jewels just regenerates mana and I believe elemental damage doesn't do anything to your minions? Not sure if Primordial Harmony is any better either, since you are just running single golem. You are also missing couple jewel slots, where you could put max life, es, minion atk/cast speed and make them taunt, blind and hinder enemies. With your corrupted talisman, you can't annoint anything into it, which makes it bleh. Should be easy to find one with some needed dex/str, life and resistances.

Edit: You have also picked 2 nodes that give you 4% life and chaos res each, instead of 5% ES / 4% Life -node and Written in Blood, which gives 10% max ES, 8% Increased maximum life and +10 to STR.

--- Sorry for double post, just woke up and forgot to Edit ---
Последняя редакция: Jespetin. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 7:19:39
"
Jespetin написал:
"
Jespetin написал:

You can easily find better belt with more health. Either stygian vise or leather belt works. Some Crystal belts can also get alot of life and ES, but can get expensive. Also swaps your shavs to a rare Regalia chest with some life, or just go pure ES. On that you can also add some resistances if needed. One of your jewels just regenerates mana and I believe elemental damage doesn't do anything to your minions? Not sure if Primordial Harmony is any better either, since you are just running single golem. You are also missing couple jewel slots, where you could put max life, es, minion atk/cast speed and make them taunt, blind and hinder enemies. With your corrupted talisman, you can't annoint anything into it, which makes it bleh. Should be easy to find one with some needed dex/str, life and resistances.

Edit: You have also picked 2 nodes that give you 4% life and chaos res each, instead of 5% ES / 4% Life -node and Written in Blood, which gives 10% max ES, 8% Increased maximum life and +10 to STR.

--- Sorry for double post, just woke up and forgot to Edit ---

I'll work on that! I knew that there are some mistakes in passive tree, now I know where :)

Thank You kindly.
Tested some spectres and:
-in this build frost sentinel(we use them for clear) > slave driver=goatman - for boss I use anyway skeletons (260k dps each according to pob) and spiders (190k each by pob)
-feeding frenzy is a must for better roam/target acquiring(tested on T16 map - slow moving mob just out of screen. Without ff none of my minions attacked it, with it only spectres attacked it. Didn't affect spiders)

And I started to hate syndicate. Almost always freeze and death. I won't pass over level 94 :(
"
Apsiu написал:
Tested some spectres and:
-in this build frost sentinel(we use them for clear) > slave driver=goatman

Slave Drivers + small gem\weapon changes made it possible for me to kill Minotaur even before his Burrow attack :-/
Thou, only 6L body armor with 3white sockets convinced me to just try Slave Drivers.
I even dropped Spiders for +70% minion damage convoking wand.
Skitterbots are your friends. +50% damage to shocked.

in any case i always has options to change.
Gonna try Triad Grip 4 blue sockets :)

Последняя редакция: Singrave. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 11:36:39
I tried Triad Grip with 4x blue and Wrath instead of Hatred recently. Honestly felt worse (slower) than the 3x green/1x blue ones I'm running now with Hatred, even still using Slave Drivers. I was just thinking recently I'd love to find a cold version of Slave Drivers, but I dunno if there really is one. Might try to pick up 4x green gloves soon, I just didn't feel like rerolling mine more than I already had when I settled on 3 green.
"
vincentk написал:
Suggestions for an alternative to Victario's Charity? I noticed that because I use the desecrate/spirit offering/cyclone/CwC combo, I almost never produce power or frenzy charges. This makes Victario's a bit useless.

If you use CWC ball lightning you should generate them easily. If you use CWC spirit offering, you should still generate them relatively fast when it matters providing you cyclone the tough mobs.
Note though that it generates charge only for your minions, not for you, so it might me sometimes hard to see with all the effects.
So i left the game 2 league ago i think and wanted to try this new build this is my equipment so far, im kinda worry about the chaos resistance? its so low, and im at 3.9k hp + 1.9k ES i dont have problems mapping about T12 this moment but wanted to now if i need to improve on something maybe getting more life. thx :) (im kinda new to the game too xD so i dont understand some things)

EDIT: didnt post my equip x.x

Последняя редакция: ZainFaith. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 16:22:23
"
ZainFaith написал:
So i left the game 2 league ago i think and wanted to try this new build this is my equipment so far, im kinda worry about the chaos resistance? its so low, and im at 3.9k hp + 1.9k ES i dont have problems mapping about T12 this moment but wanted to now if i need to improve on something maybe getting more life. thx :) (im kinda new to the game too xD so i dont understand some things)

EDIT: didnt post my equip x.x

Yeah, you can improve every single piece of your gear and get more life.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация