{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Sidu написал:
I don't get that elemental equilibrum. You write
"
Of the three elemental damage types, we want to only hit with Lightning Damage, which will weaken further Lightning Damage in exchange for strengthening the Cold and Fire Damage of our minions.
but there is no added lightining dmg in your gear. Also having hatred aura won't increase monsters cold resists?

The skills themselves deal Lightning Damage. Read their descriptions. Ball Lightning deals Lightning Damage. Charged Dash converts 50% of your Physical Attack Damage into Lightning Damage.

Hatred is linked to Generosity. Read Generosity's gem description. It prevents the linked aura from affecting the caster in exchange for making it stronger on allies.

Minions don't trigger EE, because their damage is their own, not yours. So only your hits will debuff the Cold Resistance of monsters with EE, and minions who deal Physical Damage will now also deal Cold Damage when in range of your Hatred aura.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 15 дек. 2018 г., 8:13:48
"
Hercanic написал:
"
Alerean написал:
I haven't got any elder gloves yet, but I'm looking into fossil crafting for when I do...does anyone have a good resource they use? I'm a bit confused by it.

Glove crafting
Fossil mods

Thanks! For anyone else that's new to crafting, I found ZiggyD's videos on YouTube to be pretty useful.

Progress update: lvl 85 and I'm working my way through the maps. I really need my glove but otherwise I think things are going well so far. The build's a lot of fun so I'm not minding the SSF grind :)

I've put more Chaos % on my gear than I probably should, but to be honest I find Syndicate events so much more dangerous that I don't even care...will have to see how I go in later red maps.
Последняя редакция: Alerean. Время: 15 дек. 2018 г., 8:51:57
Is Flesh Binder really that good 4th ascendancy? Commander of Darkness seems pretty good as well, helps to max out own resistances while dealing with the expensive Shaped gear pieces (the ones with high resis tend to be hella expensive). Also the extra 20% resistances to your minions seems pretty nice one to have. And of course the +30% damage for all minions. :)
I'm currently 85 and just got the 4th point, wondering right now what to do with it. Barely able to max out resistances with Aurumvorax still in use. I guess one option could also be to just go with Commander now, and respec the 4th point later when I get better items.

Are the zombie buffs and 8% phys dmg reduction that good?
Последняя редакция: Jurvi. Время: 15 дек. 2018 г., 9:42:19
So just a bit of feedback on this build so far, it might be considered a con for some people.

I have been treated very poorly in large parties, everyone hates me when playing as this build because it fills their screens with stuff and lags them out. I regularly get told to shut my specters down and zombies and just run along and not play with my minions, and just "leech" xp. Sorry but this is not why I play the game (i won't do this anymore, it's so inconvenient to go and re-summon them when i need them). So might be worth noting this for any players who want to play with parties and will realize this isn't really welcome.

But that aside, as a single player build and even with a tolerant buddy it has been excellent. Managed to pull of some level 13 maps too, which was tough because my zombies were constantly dying :(

I finally got out of that Tabula and into something intermediate before going for the Belly of the Beast Armor.

So at this stage, I'm getting close to level 90. What would you say is the Optimum Map tiers to be focusing on to gain more levels?

And Hercanic, would you kindly have a browse over my build and gear, and just let me know if there are any glaring issues or things i might have missed. I am close to making it exactly on the guide.

Just have to get those gems leveled up more and get those + socket things on gear and start getting jewels for the tree.
Ok I'm at the point where I should be getting a super expensive chest and have enough for it. You definitely recommend Belly of the Beast over Queen's hunger? And I have no 6 socket or 6L or even 3 blue recipes yet. Do you recommend Buying a 6L and then when I get it, spam 3B craft on it to get 4B 2G?
sorry if this has been answered somewhere in the thread but couldn't find it skimming through the 30+ pages.

I just got the violent dead jewel from Lani as a quest reward. but when I plug it into the skill tree, I am not seeing any change to the information presented for my minions. I can understand that it may not display the two zombie bonuses to slam but I was expecting to see an indication of the + 11% minion damage

when I plug in other jewels, like +dex, I see it reflected. are minion jewels different and the increase is included but not displayed?

thank you
@ Alerean:
"
Alerean написал:
Thanks! For anyone else that's new to crafting, I found ZiggyD's videos on YouTube to be pretty useful.

Got a link? I might add it to the Crafting guide.

"
Alerean написал:
Progress update: lvl 85 and I'm working my way through the maps. I really need my glove but otherwise I think things are going well so far. The build's a lot of fun so I'm not minding the SSF grind :)

I've put more Chaos % on my gear than I probably should, but to be honest I find Syndicate events so much more dangerous that I don't even care...will have to see how I go in later red maps.

Sweet! What's your Chaos Resistance at?

@ Jurvi:
"
Jurvi написал:
Is Flesh Binder really that good 4th ascendancy? Commander of Darkness seems pretty good as well, helps to max out own resistances while dealing with the expensive Shaped gear pieces (the ones with high resis tend to be hella expensive). Also the extra 20% resistances to your minions seems pretty nice one to have. And of course the +30% damage for all minions. :)
I'm currently 85 and just got the 4th point, wondering right now what to do with it. Barely able to max out resistances with Aurumvorax still in use. I guess one option could also be to just go with Commander now, and respec the 4th point later when I get better items.

Are the zombie buffs and 8% phys dmg reduction that good?

Flesh Binder is entirely optional. I picked it only for added defense. If you look at the Endgame bosses section, especially Minotaur, you can see how something seemly small like 8% can be the difference of a one-shot or not.

Commander of Darkness will not benefit you unless you work in a second aura. You'd have to drop a gem, and the aura's reservation either needs to be really small, like a banner, or free, like Envy on Aul's Uprising, because we don't have a lot of spare mana.

Just so you know, 10% increased minion damage is roughly 2% more damage in this build, so 30% = ~6% more. That'll make it easier to compare to other things.

Puppet Master would be nice, making Vaal Skeletons last longer.

Mistress of Sacrifice would be good if you adapt the build into hybrid ES instead of Acrobatics.

@ ArmedCiv:
"
ArmedCiv написал:
So just a bit of feedback on this build so far, it might be considered a con for some people.

I have been treated very poorly in large parties, everyone hates me when playing as this build because it fills their screens with stuff and lags them out. I regularly get told to shut my specters down and zombies and just run along and not play with my minions, and just "leech" xp. Sorry but this is not why I play the game (i won't do this anymore, it's so inconvenient to go and re-summon them when i need them). So might be worth noting this for any players who want to play with parties and will realize this isn't really welcome.

But that aside, as a single player build and even with a tolerant buddy it has been excellent. Managed to pull of some level 13 maps too, which was tough because my zombies were constantly dying :(

I finally got out of that Tabula and into something intermediate before going for the Belly of the Beast Armor.

So at this stage, I'm getting close to level 90. What would you say is the Optimum Map tiers to be focusing on to gain more levels?

And Hercanic, would you kindly have a browse over my build and gear, and just let me know if there are any glaring issues or things i might have missed. I am close to making it exactly on the guide.

Just have to get those gems leveled up more and get those + socket things on gear and start getting jewels for the tree.

At level 90, the % of base monster XP you'll get is:

10.5% of 11,170 XP @ T5 (72)
20.8% of 11,804 XP @ T8 (75)
30.4% of 12,192 XP @ T10 (77)
40.8% of 12,549 XP @ T12 (79)
50.5% of 12,863 XP @ T14 (81)
60.1% of 13,250 XP @ T17 (84)

So from this, you can see one T12 is worth more than two T8s. Whereas T12 vs T14 is 5,120 vs 6,496 XP.

As for your gear, it looks like you forgot to keep leveling the Agony Crawler, since it's only level 7 and maxed on XP.

Why is Fortify in your boots with Flame Dash, Hatred, and Generosity? Oh, now it's changed to Animated Guardian and Minion Life.

Curse Immunity is best on a utility flask, so you can suppress map curses for the full duration of the flask. Life flask effects end when you reach full life.

Flat life from your items adds up to 666. How proper!

@ Viktorious1:
"
Viktorious1 написал:
Ok I'm at the point where I should be getting a super expensive chest and have enough for it. You definitely recommend Belly of the Beast over Queen's hunger? And I have no 6 socket or 6L or even 3 blue recipes yet. Do you recommend Buying a 6L and then when I get it, spam 3B craft on it to get 4B 2G?

800+ life is hard to beat.

A Queen's Hunger can roll up to 10% life, and can possibly get another 8% from a Veiled mod. If it also gets a flat life Veiled mod, which I think is only ~25, then you're looking at 360+75=435 life. The self-offerings might give you block chance or energy shield or movement speed, but you can't count on having one or the other and there must be corpses.

You need at least the six socket recipe to get your colors in order. I'd use another 6L until you can get Belly sorted out. You don't need the 3-blue craft. Use the 2-blue on a 2-socket Belly and keep re-adding the third socket until you get a blue.
"
Hercanic написал:
Got a link? I might add it to the Crafting guide

Fossil locations and farming guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XflHsMh-n2E

Fossil crafting guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk3iCZ9p1lE

"
Hercanic написал:
Sweet! What's your Chaos Resistance at?

54%. Once I lose the Tabula I think I'll be better off. I'm not really sure what to look for actually, since I'm unlikely to get a Belly any time soon...also I saw on Reddit that the six link recipe isn't in the game or something? I had no clue there even was a recipe, I've been farming up with the expectation of needing to spend 1000+ orbs on getting a 6L.
Последняя редакция: Alerean. Время: 15 дек. 2018 г., 20:02:18
"
Hercanic написал:

@ Viktorious1:
"
Viktorious1 написал:

800+ life is hard to beat.

A Queen's Hunger can roll up to 10% life, and can possibly get another 8% from a Veiled mod. If it also gets a flat life Veiled mod, which I think is only ~25, then you're looking at 360+75=435 life. The self-offerings might give you block chance or energy shield or movement speed, but you can't count on having one or the other and there must be corpses.

You need at least the six socket recipe to get your colors in order. I'd use another 6L until you can get Belly sorted out. You don't need the 3-blue craft. Use the 2-blue on a 2-socket Belly and keep re-adding the third socket until you get a blue.

Ok and once you do that how do you get the 4th blue socket and then 6 socket it?
My understanding is..
Buy Belly.
1. 2 socket it with craft.
2. Use craft to 3 socket and hope for 3rd blue.
3. If you get it, use craft to 4 socket trying to get blue.
4. If you get that, use 6 socket craft recipe (and pray) the extra 2 roll green.
If any of these fail, go back to 1.
5. Once that happens link them up with recipe or fusing spam?
Do I have that right?

You don't think it would be quicker/cheaper (especially since i haven't found 6 socket or 6 link recipes yet) to buy a 6L belly. Then just spam at least 3 blue craft on it until it gets 4B 2G?
Vorici Calc estimates about 1975 Chromes used and 16.5 attempts.
Последняя редакция: Viktorious1. Время: 16 дек. 2018 г., 17:11:59
my spectres die very fast when I fight syndicate :( any tips?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация