[3.13] SPECTRE SUMMONER (2021 Edition) Necromancer Build. BEST League Starter! + VIDEO GUIDE!

"
blingi написал:

For chest I'm currently using Zahndetus Cassock to try and see if the hallowed ground will benefit me as well.
I was running belly of the beast for survivability before but Gruthkuls also seems like an interesting option.

That sounds interesting too.. how big is the area of the hallowed ground?

I just looked at "Crown of the Tyrant Magistrate" and that sounds kind of interesting too. Fire shouldn't be taken if we have EE but for all the time without EE it would be interesting :)
I’m starting to get a little confused with the discussions lol
I originally completely followed the guide and had anger -elemental weakness generosity and blasphemy in boots but than I noticed angrys witch had wrath and enfeeble on his boots so I switched to this because I like the extra aurvivability of enfeeble .
What’s better for solar guards wrath or anger ? Also is projectile weakness a curse I should be considering ?
Also is it a huge dps decrease if I drop that shield and get one with more life ?
I’m smashing t16 maps easily but still feel a little squishy trying to find a comfort zone any help is appreciated
"
Skillitek написал:
I’m starting to get a little confused with the discussions lol
I originally completely followed the guide and had anger -elemental weakness generosity and blasphemy in boots but than I noticed angrys witch had wrath and enfeeble on his boots so I switched to this because I like the extra aurvivability of enfeeble .
What’s better for solar guards wrath or anger ? Also is projectile weakness a curse I should be considering ?
Also is it a huge dps decrease if I drop that shield and get one with more life ?
I’m smashing t16 maps easily but still feel a little squishy trying to find a comfort zone any help is appreciated

Don't look at my profile. Look at the guide itself.
My profile is a subject to change as i experiment with things
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
blingi написал:
For chest I'm currently using Zahndetus Cassock to try and see if the hallowed ground will benefit me as well.

Without Bone Offering it wasn't reliable with a Dying Breath since zombies and skellies also absorb hits. Hard to give up the massive amount of health you get from Belly or Bloodbond.

Gruthkul's would give more damage, but AG's small range doesn't seem like it's worth the effort.

Consecrated ground is definitely nice to have and Of Light glove enchant is easy to fit in. Can spam cruel labs since damage doesn't matter.

I've been using a sulphur to stay topped off since with master craft you get 3% anywhere and 9% on top of consecrated ground. Adding 5.2% from tree with Golem/Relic I'm around 17% regen. There's also a 2% regen belt MC if you have a free suffix.

Also made a thing I don't know what to do with since sadly no resist.

Finally got MS on lab at least.

Crown of the Tyrant looks nice, but a bit pricey for AG. If you're using EE you just couldn't use a red socket so the added damage would be against resist (white is an exalt), but still benefits from the -resists.
Been thinking about using a sulphur too, but I just don't think it's better than a health potion with some immunity.
Even with 17% regen I wouldn't trust that to facetank syndicate on dangerous maps. You'll still need to pot to heal damage spikes and since I'm on the move most of the time I'm not sure how useful the consecrated ground from the flask is overall.

Those boots look nice, I really need to get a pair with better life too.
Could push me over 9k life.

For survivability on AG it's probably between Gruthkuls for the 5% regen and belly for the resists and life.
Since mine didn't seem to have issues with staying alive I wanted to try to get more utility for me out of it that's why I tried the cassock.
Going with either of the survivability options it probably better though.
Последняя редакция: blingi. Время: 21 янв. 2019 г., 16:36:58
Sooo anyone look at shields like this yet? Noticed you could get onslaught with fossil + crafting chaos damage. Seems way better than Victario's and I don't even have +spell damage on it yet. Let me know why I'm wrong before I spend too much improving this.

Ideally looking to get cast speed - spell damage - onslaught with open prefix.

Последняя редакция: awtawraawrawaraw. Время: 21 янв. 2019 г., 16:53:38
"
awtawraawrawaraw написал:
Seems way better than Victario's and I don't even have +spell damage on it yet. Let me know why I'm wrong before I spend too much improving this.

Minions get more stats from charges so it's doubtful any shield could do better.

Frenzy gives 45% cast speed and 12% more damage, which only requires on hit.

Power Charges give 600% crit chance, but require on kill.

In POB, it doesn't look like a mirror tier shield would out do just the Frenzy charges, which you can get Frenzy charges without Aegis.

"
blingi написал:
Even with 17% regen I wouldn't trust that to facetank syndicate on dangerous maps. You'll still need to pot to heal damage spikes

I still have a Karui and Panicked, but the Sulphur keeps me topped off for any spike since it stays for full duration. For extra rippy maps paired with Bone Offering you're getting 2k+ HP per second so it's like spamming a seething. When I do take a nasty crit I can just life flask.

You're right that it wouldn't replace a life flask, but it adds more cushion for me and minions.

-deleted-
Последняя редакция: awtawraawrawaraw. Время: 21 янв. 2019 г., 17:57:03
"
antibreeder написал:

I still have a Karui and Panicked, but the Sulphur keeps me topped off for any spike since it stays for full duration. For extra rippy maps paired with Bone Offering you're getting 2k+ HP per second so it's like spamming a seething. When I do take a nasty crit I can just life flask.

You're right that it wouldn't replace a life flask, but it adds more cushion for me and minions.

What flasks are you using? Your profile is private so I can't check.
I'm using one life, one karui, basalt of warding, quicksilver and Rumi's. I don't feel like I can afford to give any of those up, I already thought about giving up karui for a phasing flasks with shock immunity since I died yesterday due to getting stuck and it would make delving more comfortable too. But I don't think I can afford to give up a life flask.

"
awtawraawrawaraw написал:
Sooo anyone look at shields like this yet? Noticed you could get onslaught with fossil + crafting chaos damage. Seems way better than Victario's and I don't even have +spell damage on it yet. Let me know why I'm wrong before I spend too much improving this.

Ideally looking to get cast speed - spell damage - onslaught with open prefix.

I was experimenting in PoB a while ago with a similar shield (there is also fire damage and fire damage per block% which gives like 70% increased on bone offering) and even with all that it didn't outperform victario's.
And I couldn't even find a comparable shield on poe.trade anyway.

And then there is the whole point where I don't think NA is a good skill to take anyway since summoners are naturally squishy and lack sustain and all the screen clutter makes it hard to avoid projectiles or smaller enemies so I don't think we should give up block.

Последняя редакция: blingi. Время: 22 янв. 2019 г., 3:28:53
No other shield can outperform Victario for dps/crit minions
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация