[3.13] SPECTRE SUMMONER (2021 Edition) Necromancer Build. BEST League Starter! + VIDEO GUIDE!

While Victario may give the best DPS, it may not be easy to proc the frenzy against some of the hardest bosses, and it's also terrible for maximum life.

I prefer running Anger + haste auras, this way they get permanent movement & cast speed, and you yourself also get extra movement speed which helps avoiding stuff and you're not required to charge into the enemy to proc the charges.

Get a shield with 10-15% reduced mana reservation, & 130-150+ maximum life which is more than double of what victario can give. It's much better for end game content.
"
sumusiko написал:
While Victario may give the best DPS, it may not be easy to proc the frenzy against some of the hardest bosses, and it's also terrible for maximum life.

I prefer running Anger + haste auras, this way they get permanent movement & cast speed, and you yourself also get extra movement speed which helps avoiding stuff and you're not required to charge into the enemy to proc the charges.

Get a shield with 10-15% reduced mana reservation, & 130-150+ maximum life which is more than double of what victario can give. It's much better for end game content.

Skellies give you frenzy
For uber elder i just use Lioneye's and that's it. No need for fancy stuff
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Последняя редакция: Angry_Roleplayer. Время: 22 янв. 2019 г., 7:58:41
I have some difficuties to kill big bosses as guardians or shaper and uber atziri.

You can spectate my stuff. Is it because I use solar guards for all content?

I have 6k life when i share my shield with minions.
"
blingi написал:
What flasks are you using? Your profile is private so I can't check.
I'm using one life, one karui, basalt of warding, quicksilver and Rumi's. I don't feel like I can afford to give any of those up, I already thought about giving up karui for a phasing flasks with shock immunity since I died yesterday due to getting stuck and it would make delving more comfortable too. But I don't think I can afford to give up a life flask.

And then there is the whole point where I don't think NA is a good skill to take anyway since summoners are naturally squishy and lack sustain and all the screen clutter makes it hard to avoid projectiles or smaller enemies so I don't think we should give up block.

Necromantic Aegis is a huge divide on folks pro and con.

You can't beat 600% crit for 4 skill points, but lots of folks just prefer the block, resists, and life. Likely aligns with the summoners who are paying attention to telegraphed attacks versus television.

https://pastebin.com/AncXJ6P6

Karui, Panicked Life, Sulphur, Rumi's, and flex.

Honestly, I just love regen. If I was more attentive to flasks and responding to spike there are other choices, but it's nice being automatically topped off.

For elder or harder fights Quicksilver can be swapped for Basalt or Quartz. I still like Sulphur for having 3 uses versus 1 or 2 like Basalt and that the consecrated ground affects minions. I've been keeping an eye out for the Haste Watcher's for perma phasing.

Trying to figure out how the "damage taken from hits is leeched as life" flask mastercraft works. For harder fights that might give far better spike regen than the 3%.

In general do you know what tends to cause you damage? Most of the time things barely make a dent, but I haven't been able to figure out what actually is causing spike damage beyond "crits". With IC, evasion, dodge, and block I wouldn't think it would be physical damage.
"
antibreeder написал:
"
blingi написал:
What flasks are you using? Your profile is private so I can't check.
I'm using one life, one karui, basalt of warding, quicksilver and Rumi's. I don't feel like I can afford to give any of those up, I already thought about giving up karui for a phasing flasks with shock immunity since I died yesterday due to getting stuck and it would make delving more comfortable too. But I don't think I can afford to give up a life flask.

And then there is the whole point where I don't think NA is a good skill to take anyway since summoners are naturally squishy and lack sustain and all the screen clutter makes it hard to avoid projectiles or smaller enemies so I don't think we should give up block.

Necromantic Aegis is a huge divide on folks pro and con.

You can't beat 600% crit for 4 skill points, but lots of folks just prefer the block, resists, and life. Likely aligns with the summoners who are paying attention to telegraphed attacks versus television.

https://pastebin.com/AncXJ6P6

Karui, Panicked Life, Sulphur, Rumi's, and flex.

Honestly, I just love regen. If I was more attentive to flasks and responding to spike there are other choices, but it's nice being automatically topped off.

For elder or harder fights Quicksilver can be swapped for Basalt or Quartz. I still like Sulphur for having 3 uses versus 1 or 2 like Basalt and that the consecrated ground affects minions. I've been keeping an eye out for the Haste Watcher's for perma phasing.

Trying to figure out how the "damage taken from hits is leeched as life" flask mastercraft works. For harder fights that might give far better spike regen than the 3%.

In general do you know what tends to cause you damage? Most of the time things barely make a dent, but I haven't been able to figure out what actually is causing spike damage beyond "crits". With IC, evasion, dodge, and block I wouldn't think it would be physical damage.

I have to be really attentive to flask on incoming hits on Maps with high monster damage modifiers -block and/or -dodge chance.

Hm the only thing that really spikes me is syndicate on juiced t16 maps, guardians and unknown stuff on azurite delve nodes. Not sure what it is but I randomly take huge hits with nothing near me on those nodes so I cant afk them like the other nodes.

And I wouldn't feel comfortable needing 3 seconds to top myself off with passive regen in those cases.

I think it's just high monster/syndicate damage due to mods coupled with unlucky dodge/block rng and maybe crits too.
Most of the time my health bar doesn't move at all, but when you roll -dodge or -block or even both in addition to high monster damage, it becomes way more likely that you'll eat a couple of big hits in a row.
"
blingi написал:
Not sure what it is but I randomly take huge hits with nothing near me on those nodes so I cant afk them like the other nodes.

And I wouldn't feel comfortable needing 3 seconds to top myself off with passive regen in those cases.

I think it's just high monster/syndicate damage due to mods coupled with unlucky dodge/block rng and maybe crits too.
Most of the time my health bar doesn't move at all, but when you roll -dodge or -block or even both in addition to high monster damage, it becomes way more likely that you'll eat a couple of big hits in a row.

I think the delayed hits are from brands or traps/mines. I've noticed after 1-5 seconds killing syndicates there's a couple chunky hits, but nothing after that. May just be really high base damage after a delay so if you don't block/dodge 2+ hits or get a crit it just looks scary if it were sustained (I still panic flask lol).

Ultimately there are only a handful of defensive flasks.

Rumi's is probably the best even for acro builds. Because we have so little base armor it provides a ton of physical mitigation (~25% or ~12 with PA) plus all the block.

Basalt's 15% flat phys mitigation mainly shines in very high armor builds. For us it's basically the same as Rumi's armor or Of Iron suffix on bosses, but worse for chip. Plus because it's 40 charges you kind of need Chemist's instead of Alchemist's prefix.

Taste of Hate is also pretty underwhelming since we have no armor in the first place. You're shaving 75% off of 20%. That's basically the same phys reduction Rumi's, Basalt, or Of Iron provides before considering the 20% less cold. Pre-resist nerf and paired with purities it was like twice as much reduction, but doesn't seem worth it if you don't need the mini-Hatred.

Wise Oak provides 10% less elemental elemental damage, but can be a pain to get resistances matching. Much easier with mastercrafting now though similar to ToH we only benefit from the defensive half.

Jade and Stibnite are both pretty underwhelming. Adding Grace to a Jade of Reflex can push some high evasion, but with minion's blind already seems a waste of an aura and flask.

Sulphur's regen is a bit clunkier cause of positioning, but it at least feels smoother than Basalt. It's not replacing a life flask for spike, but it keeps me and minions higher life in general to better prepare for spike. If I didn't love regen as much I would use Quartz more.

Quartz is probably the next best defensive flask after Rumi's. Acro builds benefit a lot more than armor, but phasing utility is still helpful. Rumi's, Quartz of Iron, and acro puts me at 30/7 block, 57/47 dodge, and 25% phys reduction.

Flasks much like Acrobatics or Aegis rely heavily on preferences so it's hard to convince folks to change their minds or play style.

You should try an Alchemist's Quartz to see if you notice any difference compared to Chemist's Basalt. Will help for both physical and elemental damage.
"
antibreeder написал:

Yeah the most likely change I was going to make was trading basalt for quartz for phasing (which I was dearly missing on delves and tight maps).
It's really annoying to get stuck in a pack while trying to shieldcharge and that even lead to my first death in 3 levels.
Survivability wise it's probably around the same or slightly worse and I'm tanky enough to not have to worry about getting oneshot if I get hit through the dodge. I should have made that change a long time ago.

I may also try replacing Karui with a sulphur but not sure yet.
Karui with a Seething, Bubbling, or Panicked seem like the best life duo.

With Bloodgrip, Karui heals up to 15k life in 2.5 seconds (3.5k * 2 + full) so helpful on back to back spike since if you get clipped near the end you'll be full life again right after. Can be even higher with Herbalism (20%) and Ryslatha (60%).

Some form of instant heal is also helpful to spam if you facecheck large packs since you will have plenty of charges.

IMO only flex options are if you want Quicksilver then between Quartz and/or Sulphur. Plus a smattering of suffixes to swap between those if you need warding, more chill, shocked, etc. based on extra rippy mods.
GOATMAN FIRE-RAISERS
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/1GEf1n-3Stw
PROS and CONS:
+great single target and decent AOE
+easy to get
+good HP (can potentially survive Uber Elder)
-just fire res
-very slow (never keep up even with Move Speed Ring)
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Последняя редакция: Angry_Roleplayer. Время: 24 янв. 2019 г., 6:36:42
Hi again,
Can we use elemental focus+ fire penetration? or do we have to switch with combustion support?
pob shows more damage with ele. focus.

Thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация