[3.5] Winter Orb CwC Ice Spear | MoM | Elementalist | Leaguestarter

Great build, its always refreshing to see and play new skills.

I could use some help tho. I find I die a lot to yellows / syndicate / bosses. My build annihilates trash, but as soon as I don't trash them they seem to trash me.

My gear is still mostly league start tier trash, but I havent had much playtime.

Some questions:
- Where is my defense most lacking? Is it just not enough life on my trash gear?
- Where do you get the dex for GMP?
Последняя редакция: Aevaris. Время: 14 дек. 2018 г., 16:32:47
"
Hm...nope, I dont have any problems with them. Melting them down pretty easy, and my gear is far from good

Okay then, I suck. Quitting the game now. Good bye.
Последняя редакция: werchiel. Время: 14 дек. 2018 г., 17:03:33
@Aevaris

Starkonja helps alot with Dex, the rest I get from my gloves currently.

Not sure why you're struggling, setup looks alright to me. Do yo ufrequently flame dash? Helps with not getting hit at all.

You also don't have Immortal Call yet, which can be quite handy when facing enemies who deal phys damage.

Aside from that syndicate members are right now by far the most powerful enemies for me in the game. A 3-Star Janus with good items will oneshot me no matter what, with the others following close. I have to try and keep the especially dangerous ones at 1 star and/or without equipment to stand a chance. Shaper and Guardians are a complete joke compared to syndicate members.
Последняя редакция: XenoPOE. Время: 14 дек. 2018 г., 17:08:12
Yeah, I forgot stark gives so much dex.

I re-tweaked a bit and things are some better but still not seeming to make the mark yours does. I wonder if my damage is too low and thus my leech is too low. Is there much opportunity for damage improvement?

It feel that leech is really where I'm lacking, did I miss something obvious?
Reporting back.

I made a couple of small changes with really large impact. It was either raw damage or crit I was lacking. I hadn't taken the throatseeker node yet and got a crit multi/chance heavy amulet. After these 2 changes, things just melt and my feeling of lack of leech is no longer present.
Any recommendations on hardcore viability?

Or anything you might change?
"
Veredra написал:
Any recommendations on hardcore viability?

Or anything you might change?

I'm pretty sure one of the streamers (maybe both?) Raiz or Ziz did HC with WO. I don't do HC, so can't comment on what you might change though.

Actually, it appears Ziz is streaming HC WO at this moment.
Ziz died 2 or 3 times already though - first time on syndicate, don't remember the rest.

And he is playing with Inpulsa now so you can hardly call it a WO build.
Considering even my stupid ass managed guardians and shaper deathless, I think a good player can play this on HC. However I can not speak for the syndicates, as they can be ultra rippy, so for Betrayal league I wouldn't call most builds HC viable, but that's just me. ;)

Aevaris: Glad to hear it worked out!
"
XenoPOE написал:
Considering even my stupid ass managed guardians and shaper deathless, I think a good player can play this on HC. However I can not speak for the syndicates, as they can be ultra rippy, so for Betrayal league I wouldn't call most builds HC viable, but that's just me. ;)

Aevaris: Glad to hear it worked out!

Lol, fair point. I also like the all in one with CwC Crit, good for bosses and good for clear.

I also just picked up a wise oak, so that should improve things a bit.

Curious about a few more questions:
- Why spend 7 SPs for skill duration and 10% all res at bottom? Seems like a lot to waste when we could instead go southwest of Holy Dominion into devotion and up to celestial punishment and celestial judgement for 20% more life and quite a bit more damage.
- Why carcass jack? I don't think the area damage applies to worb?
Последняя редакция: Aevaris. Время: 15 дек. 2018 г., 11:04:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация