[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

"
subiedude8 написал:
Switched to CI for now because maps feel awful as hybrid without shavs. Managing to mana reserve temporal chains, purity, discipline and clarity without an enlighten with my setup.

Does a level 2 empower outperform a level 20 less duration or does it need level 3? I would check it myself in pob but you said pob isn't accurate for this build.

Check in PoB. PoB is accurate. You just need to put stuff like wither manually in. It works fine for such skillgem comparisons.
I would always use empower lv2 - you level it up while playing and at lv3 it outperforms less duration certainly.
Hey, quick question. Is there anyway someone can list out the gem links for end game?

I'm a console noob with mac for a computer so getting PoB data is impossible :( Help would be appreciated, enjoying the build so far!
IGN - RevsArcLight
Wraeclast Guided Tours - Recruiting Active Players
For no regen maps I have been swapping out swift affliction for mana leech. Blight is a bit of a mana hog vs the map boss though. Any suggestions?
Последняя редакция: subiedude8. Время: 27 марта 2019 г., 20:55:29
"
WGT_Rev написал:
Hey, quick question. Is there anyway someone can list out the gem links for end game?

I'm a console noob with mac for a computer so getting PoB data is impossible :( Help would be appreciated, enjoying the build so far!

You can copy most of the links from the items linked in the OP.
Последняя редакция: Cyrix1337. Время: 28 марта 2019 г., 6:03:07
"
subiedude8 написал:
For no regen maps I have been swapping out swift affliction for mana leech. Blight is a bit of a mana hog vs the map boss though. Any suggestions?

A mana flask?
"
Cyrix1337 написал:
"
Vendetta написал:
I do not understand I added a jewel with 10% damage over time , but it doesn't modify the damage on the tooltip. Why is that ?

You need to look at the damage over time component - not the initial hit of essence drain.

Exactly were I was looking seems it doesn't modify it.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta написал:
"
Cyrix1337 написал:
"
Vendetta написал:
I do not understand I added a jewel with 10% damage over time , but it doesn't modify the damage on the tooltip. Why is that ?

You need to look at the damage over time component - not the initial hit of essence drain.

Exactly were I was looking seems it doesn't modify it.

In that case file a bug report?
"
Cyrix1337 написал:
"
subiedude8 написал:

A mana flask?

Derp. In other news, easily doing up to T15 in a tabula without even a level 2 empower. Decided to craft a cheap ES base to get close to 10k ES while I farm the shavs.
Последняя редакция: subiedude8. Время: 28 марта 2019 г., 20:58:50
Hi, Cyrix. Can you explain why pick Void beacon and Wither Presence instead of Profane Bloom and Malediction, please? I was worried about Hexproof map. I'm currently running CI cuz I cannot haven't got Shav yet. Thank you.
"
TxE4GL3k написал:
Hi, Cyrix. Can you explain why pick Void beacon and Wither Presence instead of Profane Bloom and Malediction, please? I was worried about Hexproof map. I'm currently running CI cuz I cannot haven't got Shav yet. Thank you.

Because it is better. :D

Void Beacon and Withering Presence give more Damage for any Chaos-Dot-Skill then any other Asendancy in the entire game. Period.

Withering Presence additionally also is a huge Quality of Life improvment in that it casts 'Wither' on everything on screen without having to cast Wither yourself (either via totem or selfcasted/with blight+threshold jewel).

That ALSO frees up gemlinks, jewelsockets etc.

It is just that good.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация