[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

"
Meno80 написал:
"
sultangurde написал:
Good job guys. I just completed all Shaper Guardians with this build SSF.
Gonna push for shaper/uber elder soon. Still need some upgrades, because i use shit pieces (weapon etc).

You need to replace you weapon ASAP. It has adds cold damage to spells which screws up the elemental equilibrium and makes it so everyone has 25% more resistances against you all of the time. I would take off elemental equilibrium until you can get a weapon and make sure no other gear has “adds cold damage to spells”

Yea, i noticed that it screws EE quite often.
Need to craft my 85 ilvl Opal Scepter, maybe i get something better:)

Just crafted myself a belt!

Nice upgrade for my build ;)
Hello, first I wanted to say, thank you very much for the build guide, it's extremely detailed and well written, I've been following poe.com build guides for many years and this one is top notch! Especially for SSF, the crafting section is very helpful.

Second, I wanted to post my gear and ask for advice, as I just started playing this build in SSF BHC this weekend, and I'm starting yellow maps. I just switched to CI after playing hybrid for too long, so some of my gear is obviously in need of replacing (gloves, rings, ammy). But mainly I wanted to ask, what should I do with the chest armor I alt-regaled? Should I just mastercraft hybrid ES and slam it?

If you can craft hybrid on that, its a pretty sexy chest! With increased quality crafting through bestiary or syndicate, it could probably break 700ish es? Just a guess, I did not do any calculations.

And for SSF, yeah I would do exactly that! You would have a hard time getting better in SSF than that :P
Thank you for the guide. It's very pleasant to read.

It's my first CI character in 900h played (played BV, Archer and Arc Trap). I find it very tanky (still one shot by Esh from nowhere). I'm going slowly but steady in maps (tiers10 for the moment) because i want to craft or upgrade my gear (chest, belt, gloves and shield were self-crafted).

I know i have to craft a new weapon (just swap for minion damage at lvl 89), but should i change another piece of gear ?

Thanks for reading.

PS: It's not my natural language :) sorry if i made some mistakes.

switched last night because I was running out of time for my first uber elder.

spent about 5ex on gear. Thank you very much for the build :)
can someone explain how elemental equilibrium works with this build? im currently leveling (75atm), i got the weapon with triggering sockets thing and im wondering if i should pick up the node now

not sure what to upgrade next
still missing a green socket on boots
Hey, I would like to try this build as my second build, but I cant find "trigger a socketed gems when you use a skill" craft on my bench. Do you know why and how do i get it? Thanx a lot
It's actually from a veiled item. I know someone that has it unlocked if need be. Feel free to message me.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация