[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

Thanks for this guide! Today I respecced my old Elementalist into this build and dumped about 3ex into gems and gear and after about an hour of practice on guardians I killed my 2nd Uber Elder this league, with only one death! Really really really strong build and excellent guide!
Its so nice with this Build

i have ony one Problem :

My Mana reg is baaaaaad ^^

"
asgarddox написал:
Its so nice with this Build

i have ony one Problem :

My Mana reg is baaaaaad ^^

You can take Deep Thoughts for 2 points to help with that, or Arcane Will to help with that.

If its because you have too small of a mana pool, you can take the 1 point off of CI or under it, for 4% reduced reservation!
This build doesn't handle elemental reflect does it? :(
"
VVhipl4sh написал:

For elemental reflect, you must use Vortex and lure the mobs into it, since DoT damage isnt affected by reflect, but the hit when you use the skill is.

Simple use the skill and make the mobs walk into it.
Hello, the build is awesome loving it, I just have one problem, I can't use Discipline, Aspect of the spider and enfeeble at the same time, my mana reserved is too much for me to cast Vortex. Any workarounds or I just need more levels?

Edit:
Nvm just bought Enlighten lvl 3 and everything is fine :)
Последняя редакция: Fenrovski. Время: 2 янв. 2019 г., 21:49:04
"
VVhipl4sh написал:

How is that a exceptional or odd thing? Most any decent build can not.

Reckon that's worth gambling an annul on? Haven't done much crafting before
"
Dicey написал:

Reckon that's worth gambling an annul on? Haven't done much crafting before

Not OP but this isn’t worth annuling. You would be better off rerolling with dense fossils. Even if you hit the annul it still wouldn’t be that good of an body armor
hi do we keep regular discipline active?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация