[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

"
PattyWin написал:
Thanks for that well-rounded build.

My aim is to reach lvl 100 for the first time. Iam now killing the elder guardians. I have 3 out of 4.

I often had problem to reach the next lvl and i dont know whats the best way to reach it. Iam now standing at lvl93.

Is there a good (fast as posible ^^) safety way to reach the next lvl?

I die to often and iam wondering how other (sure better player than me) player kill elder deathless with lvl 90 or less.

Quickly glancing at your gear imo your easiest upgrades are flasks. I would replace sorrow of the divine with a magic sulphur flask (assuming you have zealots oath on tree). From your flasks you want curse removal, ignite removal and bleed removal. I highly recommend getting curse removal on quicksilver. Maps with curses are free quantity then. For uber elder taste of hate is nice. Another thing to check would be pantheons, I often forget to fill mine out on a new character.
Thank you for making the build guide. It was definitely a blast, even with mediocre, self-crafted gear.
Rerolled from a lvl 93 PP Arc elementalist and slowly invested currency into crafting the necessary gear. The only things I bought were the item bases, a few lvl 20 gems and a Watcher's eye with %recharge which I divined myself.

Got the weapon from an incursion room, and crafted the ilvl 80+ Shaper amulet with Aetheric + Frigid fossils. Had a pathfinder/Elementalist Winter Orb Ascendant to delve with and get the required fossils/resonators. No Spider craft, although I could've invested into crafting a decent belt and add it.

Guardians are honestly a joke. Elder guardians are even easier.Minotaur is the only one who killed me, cause my resists are around 100% and it was an Ele Weakness + % phys as lightning map. That's it. Chimera damage feels quite low and I can facetank Phoenix and Hydra with the occasional dodge. The adds are more dangerous, honestly.

Also, I killed Uber Elder today, first try with only one death. The build is so amazing it can survive the Elder's death aoe circle. Shaper slams are a joke and the bullet hell is not that bad since I can take 2 of them and still not die. Messy fight, but I'd like to thank you and the guy with a lvl 38 Uber Elder kill. I learned the fight already. Hoping to farm him next league.
Got this, but I'm still happy.

Последняя редакция: Shadowfax1122. Время: 11 февр. 2019 г., 10:52:20
Hi there!

I am considering this build as my starter next league and got a few questions:

- I would love to know how high the total chill in an optimal setup is. I was fumbling around in PoB, but didn't find a "chill effect" stat. Am I just blind or do I really have to count up all the effects and add them together?

- Is there a theshold for ES or a set of items, where you can comfortably switch to CI?

- Is there a prefered map layout? Open, corridors, anything else?

Thank you in advance for your answers and thank you OP for the detailed guide!
Последняя редакция: Monti_Jones. Время: 11 февр. 2019 г., 16:20:05
"
No_pants написал:

Quickly glancing at your gear imo your easiest upgrades are flasks. I would replace sorrow of the divine with a magic sulphur flask (assuming you have zealots oath on tree). From your flasks you want curse removal, ignite removal and bleed removal. I highly recommend getting curse removal on quicksilver. Maps with curses are free quantity then. For uber elder taste of hate is nice. Another thing to check would be pantheons, I often forget to fill mine out on a new character.

Thanks for your advices, the quicksilver flask with curses helps alot.

I took increased duration...
"
Shadowfax1122 написал:
Also, I killed Uber Elder today, first try with only one death. The build is so amazing it can survive the Elder's death aoe circle. Shaper slams are a joke and the bullet hell is not that bad since I can take 2 of them and still not die. Messy fight, but I'd like to thank you and the guy with a lvl 38 Uber Elder kill. I learned the fight already. Hoping to farm him next league.
Got this, but I'm still happy.

Sadly that was my item from Uber Elder as well.

First time killing him legit, last portal. But with poor gear (about 10.5k ES), level 19 gems, no watcher's eye or aspect of spider. And frankly not great personal skill at it. At least two of the deaths were pure stupidity/brain lock.

Very fun build though, really enjoy it.
Question about the passiv tree.

The 2 points (+20 Int) above Lord of the Dead. There are no better ways to use them?

"
PattyWin написал:

The 2 points (+20 Int) above Lord of the Dead. There are no better ways to use them?

depends on your str need i think
"
Sonidox написал:
"
PattyWin написал:

depends on your str need i think

Use might of the meek in that jewel slot and you have spare points to use anyways.
Последняя редакция: Muru69. Время: 12 февр. 2019 г., 8:20:30
How does Might of the Meek exactly work?

"50% increased Effect of non-Keystone Passive Skills in Radius
Notable Passive Skills in Radius grant nothing"

Dont have any ideas ....
Thanks a lot for this build, I did my first Uber elder(3 deaths :( ) with this build. Got a nice discipline ES recharge watchers eye though which I am using on my character. This is the tankiest budget char I played till now. Nothing else(including MS jugg) compares. Awesome crafting guide as well, I self crafted my sceptre and helm. It was really enjoyable experience for me personally!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация