[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

I am going to make this build, im bored about MS/Summon/Bow characters.

I just want to ask if there is nessesery to invest 5-8ex on armor or like 600es 6link is fine for 2ex? its huge difference?
Most builds a 6 link is worth the 2 ex outlay. You can buy a 6 link base for less and craft a good chest rather cheaply.
Can someone explain how these ES builds work in delve? I was killing everything no problem HC, lvl 80~

Did some delving, lvl 60 areas... and died to darkness quickly getting me. So fast...

What is the keys to playing in delve with ES? Or ES hybrid?

I mean even if u throw down a flare, your regen wont start because u are getting pecked by monsters... and if u took a bunch of darkness and then have to deal with a swarm... ? You can only vall disc so often..
Последняя редакция: bdictkam. Время: 13 февр. 2019 г., 19:31:21
@bdictkam: for delving, I use combo of phase run, quartz flask, cinderswallow urn and Vaal discipline. It is different from normal builds as in u can’t attack to leech or regain life. You need to learn to run away when getting hit till you regain ES.
How do i use all curses at once?
I use:
- discipline
- Enlighten
- Blasphemy
- Enfeeble

I have Aspect of the spider on a ring but I dont have any mana left after I turn it on...

Would appreciate some advice :)
Hello. killed my first uberelder with this build. Shaper is a piece of cake. Betrayal content and rest of the game feels like a joke. Didn't bother to upgrade my pantheon powers since nothing can kill you anyway. Thanks for the amazing guide!

Spent around 5ish exalts max on my current gear. My gear is not even close to perfection but I don't feel like I need to upgrade anything to autowin the game
https://pastebin.com/ArSePq4E modified skill tree for my own needs if someone wants to look at it
Последняя редакция: edmundsk1. Время: 14 февр. 2019 г., 17:07:50
"
edmundsk1 написал:

https://pastebin.com/ArSePq4E modified skill tree for my own needs if someone wants to look at it

if you take the +30 strength near elemental overload you can save an extra point from your loop near CI.

Leaves you 1 to grab "15% more minion damage" above potency of will (or grab another 6% ES node depending on your preference)

or i guess lets you get both curse effect nodes instead of the cast speed?

(disclaimer; I'm a noob with this build just hit 87 tonight still got a bit to go before im done)
Последняя редакция: deji. Время: 14 февр. 2019 г., 18:05:50
Hi all!

I have two questions to TS or anyone who have tried this build already.
I'm level 47 ATM playing this build
Didn't use craft to make a proper vaal regal or weapon because I'm too low level

I'm wondering about following:

1. What could be best option (unique preferably for 1-3x) which can be used as a weapon? Currently I'm using "Spine of the First". Works good so far. Accoring to POE planner it provides almost the same amount of DOT damage as TS has with the scepter he crafted by himself. Any opinions on this?

2. Can I use "Aegis Aurora" for shield recharge and suvivability? I'm in love with this shield since the day one in POE. I started playing as melee 75/75 block with this shield - my first toon. Currently the price is around 1х. Anyone tried it already? How it feels?

Thank you in advanced for your replies.
Hi, any guide for armor crafting? Thanks for the guide
hi thnx for amazing awesome build , killed uberelder twice , am lvl99 now

Последняя редакция: walking_on_sunshine526. Время: 15 февр. 2019 г., 21:26:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация