[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Huge changes to the passive tree coming, it'll be very hard to make a guide out of it. I'll try to mention any worthwhile Cluster Jewel mods in the passive tree section as they are discovered.

We should also expect sweeping minion nerfs, but again I doubt spiders are going to be hit. What definitely will see some nerfs is the Necromancer ascendancy. To be honest, the main reason we're even a necro is for the mininon duration, so the nerfs might not have a big impact.
Looks like some minor changes. We lose a little bit of EHP from the Spirit Offering nerf, but gain chaos res in return. Also, free +10% more resistances, cool.
yeah, doesn't look like big sweeping changes, other than the Carrion Golem not being as... effective as he once was... but all in all, doesn't seem to affect the build quite as much.
Honestly, this build probably held up the best of all the minion builds.

I might try an AW variant later this league.
Forgot to mention, herald skills got huge cluster jewel mods, but guardian ES got nerfed. Might be worth to try HoA + Spiders as a Necro. I'll check it out sometime mid-league.
Yeah, I would like to see and Animate weapon or Agony variant of this build. This build generates soo much currency every league for me from bossing and any map mods.
Hey, love the build, I did it once in Legion with strong results. Only issue I have is the Spiders had absolutely atrocious AI for targetting Legion Mobs (to the point where they'd just run past all the crystal'd enemies and almost ignore them). Do you happen to know if that has been addressed at all?
yea, what about it
can i ask something if we use 2 arakali weapon and put different gem on them does it make them 6 link?
Removed the 100% invulnerable alternate spider build because it no longer works.

Animate Weapons have excellent synergy with this build because both want flat phys to minions and increased duration for staying power. However, AW are really slow moving (compared to spiders). I'd change from zombies to AW for extra damage boost next patch. I'll try it out on my alt necromancer and see how it goes.

"
genocidegrand написал:
can i ask something if we use 2 arakali weapon and put different gem on them does it make them 6 link?

Nope, it also doesn't increase the limit past 20 either. Some spiders will have the 3 gems from 1 dagger and some spiders will have the 3 gems from the other dagger
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 0:54:31
How did the Animate Weapon variant go?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация