[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Can you post some videos dated after they fixed the Phase Run bug, or is this build dead now?
"
Levito написал:
Can you post some videos dated after they fixed the Phase Run bug, or is this build dead now?

There's a T16 map without Phase Run. But sure, I can post more videos.
does stacking minion deals cold damage on jewels ok? I'm checking your gear and tree seems like you're only stacking phys

using orb for EE

edit for typo
Последняя редакция: Angelorush. Время: 16 янв. 2019 г., 0:46:42
"
Angelorush написал:
does stacking minion deals cold damage on jewels ok? I'm checking your gear and tree seems like you're only stacking phys

using orb for EE

edit for typo

You get cold damage from Hatred, which scales off of physical. Melee physical support also scales off of physical, as does the poison damage. Ideally you want added Physical for minions as it counts for a lot more than added cold.

The best possible jewel looks like this:
First of all, I'm having a blast with this build, thanks!

Should I take the skill duration nodes after the phase run nerf? Does it affect the raise spiders skill? Long delves are kinda dangerous since the spiders sometimes goes away, hahaha

Cheers!
"
skyscan написал:

You get cold damage from Hatred, which scales off of physical. Melee physical support also scales off of physical, as does the poison damage. Ideally you want added Physical for minions as it counts for a lot more than added cold.

If i can't find jewels for sale like that which ones should i choose as 2nd options

would this one be enough?

max life
phys damage
Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently
Последняя редакция: Angelorush. Время: 16 янв. 2019 г., 7:17:04
"
thiago2k написал:
First of all, I'm having a blast with this build, thanks!

Should I take the skill duration nodes after the phase run nerf? Does it affect the raise spiders skill? Long delves are kinda dangerous since the spiders sometimes goes away, hahaha

Cheers!

Glad you're enjoying the build :) Duration will affect how long your spiders last. However, it will not affect how long the poison your spiders inflict last.

"
Angelorush написал:

If i can't find jewels for sale like that which ones should i choose as 2nd options

would this one be enough?

max life
phys damage
Minion Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently

I've updated the jewel section of he guide to include the trade search I used.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/eaKVdYhL
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 16 янв. 2019 г., 12:00:32
"
skyscan написал:
"
Angelorush написал:

using orb for EE

edit for typo

spam chaos on ghaby ilvl 84 is so hard to have increased minions damage %

11jewel like this min/max = 3min uber? does it need chance to blind ? because when i'm in boss fight i must need to stay out of sight boss in 1/2 screen if i want my exp is safe

Последняя редакция: uhdgamer. Время: 16 янв. 2019 г., 12:17:07
"

spam chaos on ghaby ilvl 84 is so hard to have increased minions damage %

11jewel like this min/max = 3min uber? does it need chance to blind ? because when i'm in boss fight i must need to stay out of sight boss in 1/2 screen if i want my exp is safe

3 min uber coming from My current gear. You can check the jewels, they're not that impressive.

"
Levito написал:

I posted a 1 hour video of gameplay from yesterday
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 16 янв. 2019 г., 16:07:42
Noticed there's no flask section. Or i'm missing it?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация