[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
ILYILY написал:
I am at endgame farm now.

Where i should focus on upgrades?

Arround 70@res, not bad shield/mana, 4950 life.
I can do shaper deathless but didnt try with uber elder yet.
What u suggest?

You need resist cap, no if ands or buts ( 75 not 70) and energy shield simply doesnt matter unless you build around it. Get better life rolls ( like your belt) those are my thoughts to add.

I'm trying something different and using 6L Blade Flurry as Gladiator. It works, surprised no one is doing it.
Rerolled to this build from winter orb. Much cheaper and more effective. Killed every boss in the game without problems.
Thanks for the guide

Gear
I just did this build and gaved a try to run Guardians along with Shaper.
Here are the results:
T16: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCyCFwU00-s
Shaper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4AOwn9j1kU

@skyscan
I LOVE this build :D

Low investment and some ASPECTS, using Spider/Avian/sometimes Crab (Avian is worth to try, I don't know if is better, but worth to check, 10% speed boost is cool on lower tiers, and Crab is Crab, used once :P):
Gear
I like to summon things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IGN: @Dosarphic
Последняя редакция: Dosarphic. Время: 30 янв. 2019 г., 23:18:37
Im trying this build, and kinda new to the game.

how do i get the spiders before i can use the worm flask? im lvl 55 atm.

thx.

Another question, i just bought a spider ring. Cant use haste + banner + hatred + spider.
Not enough mana.

Haste and hatred are on the helmet.
Последняя редакция: melex666. Время: 31 янв. 2019 г., 10:35:43
"
melex666 написал:

1. how do i get the spiders before i can use the worm flask? im lvl 55 atm.

thx.

2. Another question, i just bought a spider ring. Cant use haste + banner + hatred + spider.
Not enough mana.

1. You have to kill something. So from 53-60 you need to continue using whatever skill you did previously to get kills for spiders to spawn.

2. You didn't get Sovereignty passive wheel.
"
skyscan написал:
"
melex666 написал:

1. how do i get the spiders before i can use the worm flask? im lvl 55 atm.

thx.

2. Another question, i just bought a spider ring. Cant use haste + banner + hatred + spider.
Not enough mana.

1. You have to kill something. So from 53-60 you need to continue using whatever skill you did previously to get kills for spiders to spawn.

2. You didn't get Sovereignty passive wheel.

ok. ty for the info.

will try that :)
Just wanted to let you know I'm selling good Body armour, Arakaali's and some other stuff like jewels for this build. Respecced bc it was too squishy. Also I did LL version mentioned before.

Последняя редакция: kyriuchsteam. Время: 31 янв. 2019 г., 15:20:33
Most of the time the spiders outrun me killing things, and the helmet mod "Feast of Flesh" is just cool + phasing around (I know isn't 100% but well). Don't know how you felt squishy :P You can also run with Crab aspect that could work for survi.
I "carry" all the Pure bosses (without Chayula), Guardians and so Shaper and if something even hit me it's myself result of wrong possitioning.
I like to summon things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IGN: @Dosarphic
"
Dosarphic написал:
Most of the time the spiders outrun me killing things, and the helmet mod "Feast of Flesh" is just cool + phasing around (I know isn't 100% but well). Don't know how you felt squishy :P You can also run with Crab aspect that could work for survi.
I "carry" all the Pure bosses (without Chayula), Guardians and so Shaper and if something even hit me it's myself result of wrong possitioning.

phasing it's not working,mobs always atk u or it worked but we misunderstand about it
hi

mastermind fight = deathless (i was trolling her :D)
Phonix = 1 death (that was the 1st time i meet him so)

thanks for great build. it is cheap and works perfectly.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация