[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
ghostartur написал:
Can u add please pasive trees with aegis?

Sure, I've added a Level 90 with Aegis. It's not a huge change, you lose 1 jewel socket to get the keystone.
So in your opinion it's not worth to use aegis after 70?
"
ghostartur написал:
So in your opinion it's not worth to use aegis after 70?

Depends. If you find yourself dying, then yes you'll want to switch. I never felt like I needed the extra 30%ish damage.
Ok another question. Even with diadem I cant use aspect - hatred - haste - banner - clarity? Not enough mana for em all.
"
ghostartur написал:
Ok another question. Even with diadem I cant use aspect - hatred - haste - banner - clarity? Not enough mana for em all.

you need to pick up "sovereignty" on the skill tree
"
ghostartur написал:

The Clarity is only if you got the Watcher's Eye with Haste + Clarity, if you don't have it you just don't need clarity at all.
I like to summon things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IGN: @Dosarphic
"
ghostartur написал:

Also you leave clarity at level 1. I am able to have all of them up at the same time
Последняя редакция: blueframe227. Время: 5 февр. 2019 г., 0:38:51
Do you think this dagger will be nerfed next league? im a old time player, and i have always loved summoners, but honestly this is the most fun i have had ever as a summoner. It just feels amazing, and i realy hope i get this as league starter for many expansions to come, but im worried :(
"
Furywrath написал:
Do you think this dagger will be nerfed next league? im a old time player, and i have always loved summoners, but honestly this is the most fun i have had ever as a summoner. It just feels amazing, and i realy hope i get this as league starter for many expansions to come, but im worried :(

The build used to be uber strong because of the Phasing bug/exploit/wrong working, that was fixed and now it's just normal summoner build like all other ones. Yes, it's strong one, but have some minuses like you need to get used to play it to feel when and where to resummon your spiders and how (or wait till all disappear or just weapon swap and fast resummon).
In my opinion this build doesn't need any nerf or the dagger itself.
Not everyone will find themselves fun with play this build anyway.
I like to summon things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IGN: @Dosarphic
Sorry if this has been asked, but when i try and summon my spiders it sometimes only summons like 10-12 even after 2 flask usages. Am i doing something wrong?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация