[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
Irra_set написал:
"
popotm написал:
Im confuse with the guide can someone tells me what is the real 3 link gems for dagger? the guide text says Wither touch but the gear gems is melee physical?.

so i was using withering touch because i hadn't colored my healm yet so i was using malevelance, but i checked POB and melee phys + hatred was way more spider damage. so i recolored it all to use that.

https://pastebin.com/cmeG8A3t

that's me so far, lvl 86 following this guide. I found a way to use precision(4-6), clarity(1), hatred, haste, dread banner and spider stance.

precision has to be low level because of mana issues, depends on your level and your int.

i put convocation on cwdt chain. keep flesh offering for me to cast periodically for the buff.

remove the links with orb of storms and added raise spectre > critical strikes > minion damage > faster attacks (mostly because of the colors i had)- and then i summoned enhanced vaal fallen, the boss killers, for single target help. they don't do much during mapping, but it doesn't matter the spiders murder all that. they're just there to chunk at the bosses.

also because of socket issues, took faster attacks off shield charge, it's linked with clarity(doesn't have to be)

and yeah i feel insanely powerfully. everything t14 and under i barely even see cause the spiders are murdering it all at the edge of the screen. It doesn't clear all the legion mobs, because the spiders bug out and can'at decide which one to attack, but oh well. i also don't stand in the middle of them when they activate, i always try to keep enemies around the edge of the screen, and i'm having no issues, delving is amazing, i was sitting on 7ex or so with no idea what i wanted to do this league, almost quit and spent 5 maybe 6 with coloring to put this together and i'm fucking in it now, this is one of the most fun builds i've played in awhile, partly because i've never done a summoner build before, hope that paste bin can help some people out.

soo i mgoing build without specters and with temporal aura but i dont have that specter build and i think if vitario works on spiders then they should be almost always full on frenzy charges which is aweosme and id like to ask i right now have socketed melee psych damage ,wither touch and minion damage, what should i change into multistrike then and also im thinking of making that build into spetre or at least that shield frenzy charge build
Lyrical digression:
This league is "melee league". And I was playing as immortal instant leech berserk cycloner with 90% phys reduction and 56% block, 5kk Shaper DPS in POB. It was cool and everything but after playing spider bros in synthesis league that melee play style is so... clunky. You need to watch where monsters are, come to them, use skill, control that everyone is dead... yeak. I have tried frost sentinels spectres - similar but lacks half of defenses and you need to constantly convocate them to you because they constantly tries to snipe mob from outside the screen. Have compared that builds to my spider bros in standard and spiders are a blast. You see mobs a moment before they pops.

Now for 3.7 update:
1) Spiders have their own skill with the same name but own mechanics. It deals physical damage, has 25% extra physical as chaos, physical portion has 100% effectiveness of added damage, chaos portion has 75% effectiveness of added damage, 100% chance to poison. Poisons stacks.
2) With new Precision aura and generosity gem spiders has 100% chance to hit with Precision gem lvl 4. So throw away your Command of the Pit, stick Haste from a helmet instead of nerfed Ghastly Eye Jewel that was in that gloves and stick Precision in 4L helmet now. That 1.5ex gloves are useless now - best buff from 3.7 for this build o)
3) Will play with a POB tomorrow, but at first look stacking chaos and DOT is still the way.
Последняя редакция: LordOmni. Время: 16 июня 2019 г., 20:49:40
"
LordOmni написал:
Lyrical digression:
This league is "melee league". And I was playing as immortal instant leech berserk cycloner with 90% phys reduction and 56% block, 5kk Shaper DPS in POB. It was cool and everything but after playing spider bros in synthesis league that melee play style is so... clunky. You need to watch where monsters are, come to them, use skill, control that everyone is dead... yeak. I have tried frost sentinels spectres - similar but lacks half of defenses and you need to constantly convocate them to you because they constantly tries to snipe mob from outside the screen. Have compared that builds to my spider bros in standard and spiders are a blast. You see mobs a moment before they pops.

Now for 3.7 update:
1) Spiders have their own skill with the same name but own mechanics. It deals physical damage, has 25% extra physical as chaos, physical portion has 100% effectiveness of added damage, chaos portion has 75% effectiveness of added damage, 100% chance to poison. Poisons stacks.
2) With new Precision aura and generosity gem spiders has 100% chance to hit with Precision gem lvl 4. So throw away your Command of the Pit, stick Haste from a helmet instead of nerfed Ghastly Eye Jewel that was in that gloves and stick Precision in 4L helmet now. That 1.5ex gloves are useless now - best buff from 3.7 for this build o)
3) Will play with a POB tomorrow, but at first look stacking chaos and DOT is still the way.

WTF 100% hit with only level 4 Precision aura?. wow its not completely useless still have abys jewel slot. how can check if its really 100%?.

How come level 4 Precision gives 193 accuracy and 43% Crit chance how come its give 100% hit?. Am I missing something?.
Последняя редакция: popotm. Время: 16 июня 2019 г., 23:50:40
"
LordOmni написал:
Lyrical digression:

Now for 3.7 update:

I tried removing command gloves and put on lvl 4 precision instead on PoB, i get 98% hit chance?
"
LordOmni написал:
With new Precision aura and generosity gem spiders has 100% chance to hit with Precision gem lvl 4

Yup, making some changes to the guide in regards to the gloves. That works.

Also, there's a bunch of potential with the new Timeless jewels. I've seen a lot of corrupted/changed passives turning into minion damage.

This new keystone is also good for this build https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Soul
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 17 июня 2019 г., 2:03:36
First time Im trying this build, but there's one thing I'm somehow failing at, or failing to understand...and that's resummoning 20x spoders
About 3/4th of my attempts at trying to resummon 'fail'
a.) Devouring diadem consumes desecrated corpses right before spiders spawn resulting in a lot less spiders
b.) somehow I only end up summoning 12-14-16 (or even less)
c.) other stuff kills the worms (alva, einhar, other ets etc) before I can
d.) When I use the jar, worms always seem to miss the desecrate to kill the

Am I missing something here? Some feedback on how others do it or what I'm suposed to do would be very welcome
"
skyscan написал:
"
LordOmni написал:
With new Precision aura and generosity gem spiders has 100% chance to hit with Precision gem lvl 4

Yup, making some changes to the guide in regards to the gloves. That works.

Also, there's a bunch of potential with the new Timeless jewels. I've seen a lot of corrupted/changed passives turning into minion damage.

This new keystone is also good for this build https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Soul

so i see no hatred and saw multistrike instead of melee psych damage.
Should we use haste instead of hatre and multis instead of melee psych?
"
Tecken1407 написал:

I tried removing command gloves and put on lvl 4 precision instead on PoB, i get 98% hit chance?

Yes, with default POB you need lvl 6 with Generocity, sorry. I have my own version of this build with phase run, autocurse flask, 3 spectres and animated guardian o) It has a War Banner instead of Dread Banner - you get 50 stacks from spider's poison kills for a map boss with it.

"
popotm написал:

WTF 100% hit with only level 4 Precision aura?. wow its not completely useless still have abys jewel slot. how can check if its really 100%?.

How come level 4 Precision gives 193 accuracy and 43% Crit chance how come its give 100% hit?. Am I missing something?.

You can check spiders chance to hit in Calcs page.
Made a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2J_F3flqQ0
Последняя редакция: LordOmni. Время: 17 июня 2019 г., 6:48:12
"
Anvesi написал:

Am I missing something here? Some feedback on how others do it or what I'm suposed to do would be very welcome

Check video in post on page 52:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302798/page/52#p21946841
that is how I summon them - 95% success chance per flask use o)
I just got back to this build. Always so lovely and devastating vs the Legion mechanics!

And it's slightly cheaper too!

@LordOmni, very interesting changes.. I'm going to have to take a look at how you do things! :)
Последняя редакция: Pracis. Время: 17 июня 2019 г., 8:55:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация