[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

you considered Wicked Ward on 3.7?
"
ginnn18 написал:
you considered Wicked Ward on 3.7?

I guess you should try it. I have played CI build with "Energy Shield Recharge is not interrupted by Damage if Recharge began Recently" before, but it had many inc. recharge rate and decr. recharge delay bonuses. It was sweet. Without those bonuses it might not worth it. Also in my lazy one button phase run build I am using 2 CWDT - lvl 1 that creates corpses and lvl 2 that Spirit Offerings them. It Requires 538 dmg to receive and restores 500-600+ shield on every proc. That CWDTs also has convocation and immortal call. So no need in additional shield restoration.
To handle the legion encounter, I'd like to get 4L sentinel spector.

To make 4 space, what skill gems should i take away?

COH? or some auras?
Hi all. Very nice guide btw.

Just a thing I dont understand. You say that specter cd il short enought to sustain frenzy and power charge. But in my case they seem not to do it at cd or the cd is longer. any explanation or tips?
Thanks for this guide. I just got to maps. Leveling after lv 53 is easy mode.

Btw, are there any other skills besides Orb of Storms to kill the worms? I have 3 Frost sentinels active and when I try to Desecrate>Flask>Orb of storms, sometimes orb wont proc fast enough before Frost Sentinels. Doing this, I can get spiders for like 80% of the time. I can't reliably proc them with orb of storms :(

Am I doing something wrong?
"
xDeicidium написал:

Btw, are there any other skills besides Orb of Storms to kill the worms? I have 3 Frost sentinels active and when I try to Desecrate>Flask>Orb of storms, sometimes orb wont proc fast enough before Frost Sentinels. Doing this, I can get spiders for like 80% of the time. I can't reliably proc them with orb of storms :(

not really, but if u wanna use other minions maybe equip Speaker's Wreath
i was using golem but for my sanity i stopped so i always spawn spiders xD
"
xDeicidium написал:

Have you tried the sequence Orb of storms > Desecrate > Flask? Whrn using the Devouring Diadem cast Desecrate wait until the corpses are consumed and then cast the squence tro summon the spiders.
"
cyberok25 написал:
To handle the legion encounter, I'd like to get 4L sentinel spector. To make 4 space, what skill gems should i take away? COH? or some auras?

Why not 6L? I am running 5L now and making 6L by myself on spare Vis Mortis. And spectres wipes all normal mobs on map and legion encounters. 4l might be not enough, because I am using GMP and Pierce that makes them to cover whole screen in all directions, by lowers damage, so other 3 gems should rise it to allow them to 1shot normal mobs. And spiders erase yellow and orange ones. Did "free 150" and "free both armies" solo o)

"
Elmigo69 написал:
You say that specter cd il short enought to sustain frenzy and power charge. But in my case they seem not to do it at cd or the cd is longer. any explanation or tips?

You must give them blood magic for that. Try to find some gap where spiders and chieftains could not attack mobs and watch how they shouts with BM and without.

"
xDeicidium написал:
Btw, are there any other skills besides Orb of Storms to kill the worms?

I have much better kill rate with shock nova. Just cast desecrate, wait 0.5 sec for animation and then press flask and shock nova with two fingers at the same time but flask finger a bit first. I can summon spiders from 10 to 20 in a middle of fight when 4 frost sentinels with GMP covers whole screen in projectiles. Also remember that Rise Spiders has 2 sec CD - don't try to resummon them to soon if devouring diadem has eaten your corpses and you have got only 2 spiders.
"
xDeicidium написал:
Btw, are there any other skills besides Orb of Storms to kill the worms?

I have much better kill rate with shock nova. Just cast desecrate, wait 0.5 sec for animation and then press flask and shock nova with two fingers at the same time but flask finger a bit first. I can summon spiders from 10 to 20 in a middle of fight when 4 frost sentinels with GMP covers whole screen in projectiles. Also remember that Rise Spiders has 2 sec CD - don't try to resummon them to soon if devouring diadem has eaten your corpses and you have got only 2 spiders.
[/quote]

Damn sir. Thanks for this. Yeah, I tried your Shock Nova trick and it works 100% of the time. Thanks again.

I've been following your build (spectre+spiders). I'd like to know if there are any alternatives for Frost Sentinel? I love playing with this build but I kinda want to see what's happening sometimes. :D
Reached Page 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ), as some have stated Malevolence+Hatred is better than Haste+Hatred for "theoretical" dps, but I prefer the movement/atk spd bonus for myself.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 25 июня 2019 г., 3:48:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация