[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Hello, nice build. My question is: Where I can see my golens damage? Thank you!
I've been using your build although with changes from my own and it's been a blast.

I got some feedback you might or might not be interested.

Since Maim chest are now only a thing of STD, I think the next best thing for Body armors for the Ice golem's damage in temporal leagues might be something like this, I'm sure the are better ones though.

There might be another superior option that I have no knowledge if it works but if it did it would be the next: an Elder/Reedemer body armor, those two influences if they are able to roll their own +1 to level of socketed support gems in separate it would be 2 of those prefixes, theorically that would mean that as long as the 6 Link has an Empower lv4 all the six link would get +2 level instead of +2 to golems and +1 to the support gems like the one I have.

I hope this information is useful.
Последняя редакция: SirNutalot. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 15:22:11
"
ryansarco написал:
how did you get that AscendencyJewel golem 400% increase damage?

I was about to asking this.
The pob shows 130 points taken and this jewel, that almost doubles the golems dps.
Is it a fake jewel, crafted in pob? What's the point?
Последняя редакция: gianlucaP. Время: 12 янв. 2020 г., 3:35:38
"
gianlucaP написал:
"
ryansarco написал:

The pob shows 130 points taken and this jewel, that almost doubles the golems dps.

that some op jewel :D been searching on web cant find some credible source
"
SirNutalot написал:
I've been using your build although with changes from my own and it's been a blast.

I got some feedback you might or might not be interested.

Since Maim chest are now only a thing of STD, I think the next best thing for Body armors for the Ice golem's damage in temporal leagues might be something like this, I'm sure the are better ones though.

There might be another superior option that I have no knowledge if it works but if it did it would be the next: an Elder/Reedemer body armor, those two influences if they are able to roll their own +1 to level of socketed support gems in separate it would be 2 of those prefixes, theorically that would mean that as long as the 6 Link has an Empower lv4 all the six link would get +2 level instead of +2 to golems and +1 to the support gems like the one I have.

I hope this information is useful.

I was thinking about it long time ago but sadly we gonna block two prefixes means we can only put there flat life so we cant add life % / mana % too :) but its not bad idea at all.

"
gianlucaP написал:
"
ryansarco написал:

"
ryansarco написал:
"
gianlucaP написал:
"
ryansarco написал:

that some op jewel :D been searching on web cant find some credible source

Pob cant calculate dmg from ascendency and buffs :) ofc u cant buy it i made it
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
The fact that PoB cannot calculate damage correctly coupled with PoE not calculating the golem damage in the first place is yet another example of lazy development. I sincerely hope that PoE can fix this and trade pretty soon. We should not have to use a 3rd party application for any build or damage calculation. Funny how many times I see the "jewel" mentioned on this guide. C'mon PoE! It's 2020!
🐢
How important is the Golems have (30-45)% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed
on primordial harmony?

I've been trying to tinker with it in pob, and I noticed that ice golem cyclone has a skill duration of 4 seconds, does that mean anything less than 4 seconds and we just need to focus on min maxing the

"(16-20)% increased Golem Damage for each Type of Golem you have Summoned?"

Is anyone playing this in Metamorph and doing red maps?
How does it feel? Can you kill metamorphs fairly safely?
I'm mostly interested in the survivability, i know damage is there.
Is there anything we can do for physical reflect maps or should I just avoid them? My ice golems get destroyed. Thanks in advance.
And how about Triad Grips to convert all the phys to chaos?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация