[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

please update leveling section. I will use this build as league starter
As a warning for those considering as a league starter - it is painful. Since you are very dependent on the jewels, you hit a wall against advancement until you can afford the next jewel. Not a smooth power curve like you get with more typical league starters. I’ve done it but it takes patience and the willingness to pause and just farm currency at whatever point you can handle content.
"
Ariakan80 написал:
As a warning for those considering as a league starter - it is painful. Since you are very dependent on the jewels, you hit a wall against advancement until you can afford the next jewel. Not a smooth power curve like you get with more typical league starters. I’ve done it but it takes patience and the willingness to pause and just farm currency at whatever point you can handle content.

Thats true.The required gems are expensive as f***. Especially early in league.

Is there a variant that you can use for start until you can afford the jewels?
"
exec85 написал:
"
Ariakan80 написал:

Look at the skill tree - it’s almost entirely jewel slots. So if you want to start as something else it is severely gimped due to having basically no passives unless you want to buy a ton of regrets and respec your tree. Like I said it can be done but go into it with eyes wide open.
Definitely not a league starter.... but should be fun mid-season when you can afford the important pieces.

That being said, you might wanna update your POB to more mid-high range values.

Populating a POB with all 21/20, Lvl 5 awakened, lvl 4 empowers and over the top gear is just being disingenuous.

Generate the POB from one of your existing characters. Showing these exaggerated numbers just makes you look like another POB warrior.... and if you're gonna do that, you should at least be flexing 20m shaper dmg.
"
Ariakan80 написал:
"
exec85 написал:
"
Ariakan80 написал:

Look at the skill tree - it’s almost entirely jewel slots. So if you want to start as something else it is severely gimped due to having basically no passives unless you want to buy a ton of regrets and respec your tree. Like I said it can be done but go into it with eyes wide open.

"
exec85 написал:
"
Ariakan80 написал:

i will make update with leveling skill tree today

"
Funksultan написал:
Definitely not a league starter.... but should be fun mid-season when you can afford the important pieces.

That being said, you might wanna update your POB to more mid-high range values.

Populating a POB with all 21/20, Lvl 5 awakened, lvl 4 empowers and over the top gear is just being disingenuous.

Generate the POB from one of your existing characters. Showing these exaggerated numbers just makes you look like another POB warrior.... and if you're gonna do that, you should at least be flexing 20m shaper dmg.

All the gear , gems are from my character (league not std) so idk what are you talking about?
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
"
All the gear , gems are from my character (league not std) so idk what are you talking about?

They are absolutely NOT. The POB is full of items you don't have.

Again, read.... you have ALL 21/20 gems, multiple lvl 4 empowers and lvl 5 awakened gems. It looks like you maxed POB, which is not the way to portray a guide properly.
This Build is not for beginner. You need to know what you are doing. And if you know what you are doing, you won't hit a wall at all.

You can basically do the Skelli and Zombies and get some minion nodes, to compensate the lack of Premordial Jewels. Its normal to respec a few points anyway.

What are the buffs like? I found this post: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661273

"
9 golems give 550% increased effect of buffs and 180% increased damage!
Stone Golem life regen: 715
Ice Golem Crit: 195%
Chaos Golem Physical reduction: 26%
Fire Golem Increased damage: 130%
Lightning Golem Cast/Attack speed: 65%

And you only include Ice/Lightning/Stone/Chaos, no fire right? Does the fire golem buff not affect our golems the right way?

Looking forward to the leveling guide update too! Thanks

"
Ommin202 написал:
What are the buffs like? I found this post: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661273

"
9 golems give 550% increased effect of buffs and 180% increased damage!
Stone Golem life regen: 715
Ice Golem Crit: 195%
Chaos Golem Physical reduction: 26%
Fire Golem Increased damage: 130%
Lightning Golem Cast/Attack speed: 65%

And you only include Ice/Lightning/Stone/Chaos, no fire right? Does the fire golem buff not affect our golems the right way?

Looking forward to the leveling guide update too! Thanks

Golem buffs only apply to you. They do not buff each other. Read the gem descriptions and you'll see. Some elementalist builds run the golems to buff themselves while they do damage, but golemancer builds use the different golem types to take advantage of the jewels and for the immunity to the elemental ailments.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация