[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

wrong build...
Последняя редакция: deathopz. Время: 23 марта 2020 г., 20:56:03
I've played this build for a few leagues now. Really fun. Many thanks to Bamper1 for keeping the guide/pob updated every league.

I have a few questions if anyone can help:

1. Is rotgut useful instead of a quicksilver? (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rotgut) I like the idea of movespeed + onslaught (when combined with Victario's Charity).

2. How likely is it to get a good corrupt implicit on a jewel? (ie. 5% damage on a primordial jewel)

3. Is EE triggered by golems as well? How does EE work with the Shaper of Desolation ascendancy trait?

4. Does Shaper of Desolation and Beacon of Ruin affect golems?

5. Why do we use Beacon of Ruin and not Pendulum of Destruction?

6. Does Necromantic Aegis affect implicits? (ie. if you corrupt a shield with +level socketed gems, does this still work for your gems?)

7. For the new cluster jewels, thoughts on:
a. Wish for Death ("You have Culling Strike against Cursed Enemies" - if it works on golems)
b. Victim Maker ("25% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Cursed Enemies" - if it works on golems)
c. Rotten Claws ("Minions have a 20% chance to Impale on Hit with Attacks")
d. Are any of the passive bonuses useful for this build? (ie. "Minions deal 10% increased Damage")

Thanks!

1. rotgut would mess with our phase run. You get more movespeed from an increased effect quicksilver anyway

2. 5% damage is not a good implicit for this build. It applies to your damage, not minions. The only real implicit we want is Corrupted Blood which is expensive. 1% mana reserve could be a good implicit if you are trying to perfect your MoM

3. EE is triggered by you, not the minions. That is why we use storm brand.

4. No they don't, but the shock effect goes to our storm brand which increased our single target dps a lot

5. Again, most of these effects only apply to you, the player. Your minions are separate entities.

6. We can corrupt the shield with gem levels and get a higher level aura for our minions. But beyond that, nothing on the shield applies to you anymore

7. Only the wording "minions" makes it apply to your minions. So "you have culling strike" or "damage" only applies to you. Before we pick up awakened curse on hit for the second curse, OP suggests culling strike linked into storm brand which is a great idea. The small nodes that give 10% minion damage aren't super useful alone, but if you get some nice bonuses to them (increased as/cs, life, resists) they can be more useful.
Rotten claws in PoB gives a huge dps boost to minions.

God I love this build
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 3:01:11
I have a question.

I did this build a couple of leagues ago and it was awesome but during that time, i remembered that the ice golems was linked with melee splash support but now it is linked with impale.
How does this affect the clear speed for golems especially for stuff like delve and Legion monlith?
"
Cedwyn написал:
I've played this build for a few leagues now. Really fun. Many thanks to Bamper1 for keeping the guide/pob updated every league.

I have a few questions if anyone can help:

1. Is rotgut useful instead of a quicksilver? (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rotgut) I like the idea of movespeed + onslaught (when combined with Victario's Charity).

2. How likely is it to get a good corrupt implicit on a jewel? (ie. 5% damage on a primordial jewel)

3. Is EE triggered by golems as well? How does EE work with the Shaper of Desolation ascendancy trait?

4. Does Shaper of Desolation and Beacon of Ruin affect golems?

5. Why do we use Beacon of Ruin and not Pendulum of Destruction?

6. Does Necromantic Aegis affect implicits? (ie. if you corrupt a shield with +level socketed gems, does this still work for your gems?)

7. For the new cluster jewels, thoughts on:
a. Wish for Death ("You have Culling Strike against Cursed Enemies" - if it works on golems)
b. Victim Maker ("25% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Cursed Enemies" - if it works on golems)
c. Rotten Claws ("Minions have a 20% chance to Impale on Hit with Attacks")
d. Are any of the passive bonuses useful for this build? (ie. "Minions deal 10% increased Damage")

Thanks!

"
jsuslak313 написал:
1. rotgut would mess with our phase run. You get more movespeed from an increased effect quicksilver anyway

2. 5% damage is not a good implicit for this build. It applies to your damage, not minions. The only real implicit we want is Corrupted Blood which is expensive. 1% mana reserve could be a good implicit if you are trying to perfect your MoM

3. EE is triggered by you, not the minions. That is why we use storm brand.

4. No they don't, but the shock effect goes to our storm brand which increased our single target dps a lot

5. Again, most of these effects only apply to you, the player. Your minions are separate entities.

6. We can corrupt the shield with gem levels and get a higher level aura for our minions. But beyond that, nothing on the shield applies to you anymore

7. Only the wording "minions" makes it apply to your minions. So "you have culling strike" or "damage" only applies to you. Before we pick up awakened curse on hit for the second curse, OP suggests culling strike linked into storm brand which is a great idea. The small nodes that give 10% minion damage aren't super useful alone, but if you get some nice bonuses to them (increased as/cs, life, resists) they can be more useful.
Rotten claws in PoB gives a huge dps boost to minions.

God I love this build

Thank you guys for answering. Im rly glad for helping me. Im so sorry but i cant answer all questions. Im trying to be as much active as i can to help you guys.

One word from me about new jewel clusters. There is only one we can use. And its unique version. Voices Large Cluster Jewel. Atm the "3 passive version" is 40 exalts , "1 passive version" 1 mirror. This is the best the most insane cluster we can use in our build which makes absurd dmg (3 extra harmony - jizz for 1 (ONE) extra passive point)
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
i nearly maxed out this build with an aprox. investment of 75ex. Only awakened multi is missing.

nice build...
Played as a league starter, but carrion instead of ice golems. High damage, really fun build!. (Played with cluster: Primordial Bond, Rotten Claws, Renewal)

Current Gear:

Hi, can I ask about swapping impale for ruthless and dread banner for war banner? I am sorry, if it's somewhere in the guide but I didnt find it
Quick question. Since the passive trees are different, if I start with the cheapest build, will I be able to change into the other more expensive ones when I get enough currency or will I have to make a whole new character?
Someone tested using the Pride aura?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация