[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

any update on 3.10 jewels and stuff?
I was thinking of using hungry loop for some shenanigans. What do you guys think about a hungry loop with culling strike, blind, multiple totems, and a 4th support like impale/maim/faster attacks. The active gem would be a Vaal Ancestral Warchief. Thus you could blind/cull/impale/maim/whatever on a totem that leaps.

Another thought was a hungry loop with a stone/ice/chaos golem and blind/impale/main/whatever. Thus you could run war banner and still inflict impale on a target. Then on your helmet you could buff the other 2 golems with a support gem.
Последняя редакция: Cedwyn. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 20:42:48
Can anyone tell me if an ice golem mtx changes the sound of the golems? They are kind of scratchy, grindy, annoying with default skin :)
"
gab34110 написал:

The only thing you want is a low as possible "voices" where you can socket then 3 additional primordial harmony. scroll some pages back where i explained how to free up 7 points for the new wheel.
"
everdream2k написал:
"
gab34110 написал:

The only thing you want is a low as possible "voices" where you can socket then 3 additional primordial harmony. scroll some pages back where i explained how to free up 7 points for the new wheel.

and for the cluster jewels is primordial bond actually usefull? Large cluster with 2-3 Keystones for minions and low roll on the number of small passive + jewel socket

socket a medium unique jewel that have 3 minions modifier ex.: primordial bond/renewal/minions impale
What if I summon a flame golem too?
So i would have 4 different golems besides my ice golems.
Do ice golems gain more damage with the extra golem?
What to focus on for build? Only have about 1.5ex, so maybe I can't do much..

@cedwyn: totem doesn't buff minions, only buffs you. We get blind from an abyss jewel in our belt. The only real use for the totem would be culling strike and I don't think thats worth losing a whole rare ring...losing the levels on our support golems kills the build if we use it in a hungry loop instead. you would sacrifice the +3 of the helm on a support which is better than any other support you can feed hungry loop

IMO using a flame golem is not worth it. It's damage bonus only applies to you (not other golems), and you'd have to find a place in the build to socket it along with another empower 4 for it to stay alive in harder content
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 4:17:08
"
jsuslak313 написал:
IMO using a flame golem is not worth it. It's damage bonus only applies to you (not other golems), and you'd have to find a place in the build to socket it along with another empower 4 for it to stay alive in harder content

I tought it would raise golem damage because of the primordial harmony jewels... Since we have another tyoe of golem summoned.
Hi guys, how do you kill Sirus with this build? My golems are dying quite easily and I am getting one-shotted all the time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация