[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Hi Ice Guy´s (sorry my bad english )
On the Poe Build Net website are at the Moment 42 % from all Players playing this icwgolem build ... its famous. its my favourite in any season after my simple starter totem build.but in last Leagues i playd only flamegolemns now im play with icegolems .i am no lev 80, run 6/1/1/1

and i wanna know how many Jewels stack together

i have: 7 Primodorial might and 2 Primodorial eminence how many more i need?

by the way thanks for share this Build ! Great job
„Egal wie tief man die Messlatte des geistigen Verstandes eines Menschen legt, es gibt jeden Tag jemanden, der bequem darunter durchlaufen kann!“
"
Phlik написал:
Hi Ice Guy´s (sorry my bad english )
On the Poe Build Net website are at the Moment 42 % from all Players playing this icwgolem build ... its famous. its my favourite in any season after my simple starter totem build.but in last Leagues i playd only flamegolemns now im play with icegolems .i am no lev 80, run 6/1/1/1

and i wanna know how many Jewels stack together

i have: 7 Primodorial might and 2 Primodorial eminence how many more i need?

by the way thanks for share this Build ! Great job

Hi Phlik,

You need
7 or 8 Primordial of Harmony
3 x Primordial Eminance
1 Primordial Might
1 Anima Stone

See more details in first page, in Jewel section
Does Shaper of the Desolation and Beacon of ruin work for our pets? Or is it only for the Storm Brand? Dont understand what they are good for :D.
hey! iam having tons of fun doing this build but survivability is a problem and one more thing what should i do should i get lvl 21 ice golem gem for 5c without quality OR wait for lvl 21 20 qual ice golem which is 2ex i h ave no currency right now use all to build lvl 84 ty please reply.
Hello

Just regreted from Winter Orb to this build - my profile :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Asirea/characters

I have huge problems with survi - I spent like 9 exalts on the gear, everything was searched with the build guide - still got only 3650 life and 322 ES. Still I dont know why we add so much flat mana to the items when we block 84% with war banner and haste. Some good youtube video with short build explanation would be nice. I am also not sure about my gem links in gloves and boots - please some1 reverify. Another question is Storm Brand in shield - should I cast it by myself or golems do it ?

So many questions :( Please help me. I have no problems with clearing trash in t15 but survi at bosses is huge issue.
My personal advice :

You should try to buy a rare armor with high life instead of the skin of the loyal.
Mana is important because we have MoM so 30% of the damage taken is from our mana, so its our second " life " pool.

You have to cast storm brand by yourself, to curse mob with it. You can also use enfeeble to replace vulnerability if you still need more survi.

Switch your 2 abyss jewels in your glove and belt because you don't have the bonus of the glove with a murderous jewel in it. You need to put your ghastly jewel to have the accuracy buff to your minions.

Continu to improve your gear and try to find some %life on stuff too, always a little boost to your life.

You can check my gear if you want , im at 4k6 life and 2k unreserved mana. Phase run is important to evade attacks, be sure to always use it.

Have fun.
Hello.
I would like to say Thank you for this great build.
I'm at LVL 90 with just 3600HP+800Mana killer Red Elder & Shaper both deathless :)
Here's my items.

Currently i'm farming currency to improve my Char to get more Life to do Uber Elder.
Thanks for the very nice build! Currently leveling and it is fast :)

I have trouble getting harmonies though, they are currently at 15co/piece on the market... any tips on farming them? I guess they cannot really be crafted?
Thank you for this amazing build.I am currently have this items

Hi Guys

the best Point for survivality (for me) ist to mod your tree , go acrobatics then you are very saver , and for hard bosses a decoy totem helps allot !you can look at my modified tree and try it out , if you want.

„Egal wie tief man die Messlatte des geistigen Verstandes eines Menschen legt, es gibt jeden Tag jemanden, der bequem darunter durchlaufen kann!“
Последняя редакция: Phlik. Время: 25 марта 2019 г., 21:16:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация