[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Guys could anyone help with what i have to change on my gear?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mtspraes/characters - Character name is "Spiderloke"

I'm dying a lot on T14+
"
mtspraes написал:
Guys could anyone help with what i have to change on my gear?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mtspraes/characters - Character name is "Spiderloke"

I'm dying a lot on T14+

I don't know why are you even surprised by it, you are wearing tabula rasa, and using immortal call on cwdt, that not gonna do that much with your health pool.

Generally, you still can play with it, but just change your gamestyle, be more careful, let golems be ahead of you, and always follow behind.
Legion rares though... well, those would be death.

I'm with the same problem right now, 1 more syndicate encounter to fortification hillock, and i will start to make armor.

I will try to go with helmet enchant on molten shell 150% additional effect, and stack armor together with granite flask (with % armor affix).
That way molten shell on cwdt should be considerably potent.

P.S. As a side note, fortify will help a lot too, don't know why this build just blatantly ignore it, even though we have such an easy access to shield charge+fortify.
Nevertheless, if you are not going stacking armor for molten shell, it's probably better to "git gud" and use lvl 20 steel skin manually, but that need good damn reaction speed from you.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 21 июня 2019 г., 15:11:26
Two questions:

1. Can this build do physical reflect maps?

2. How good is the Legion content clear speed?
"
bamper1 написал:

Impale gives low dmg compared to Ruthless also you got mini stun

Are you sure? with impale in skilltree + dreadbanner you get 100% impale on hit
and on the 5 impale stack you get 104% MORE Phys dmg

dont use Path of Build to Check it, PoB cant calculate Impale right at the moment
im new to summons, does impale from tree and dreadbanner affect out minions? if so then thats really good
"
Fudoryo написал:
"
bamper1 написал:

Impale gives low dmg compared to Ruthless also you got mini stun

Are you sure? with impale in skilltree + dreadbanner you get 100% impale on hit
and on the 5 impale stack you get 104% MORE Phys dmg

dont use Path of Build to Check it, PoB cant calculate Impale right at the moment

Awful lot of work, if you ask me.
We need to get rid of our war banner first, cuse we can only have one. With this we already lose atleast "11% MORE damage multiplier" and accuracy together with it, so it will be even more.
And for starters, what "impale on a skill tree" are you even talking about? It's not only away from our current tree for atleast 4 useless skill point (without even counting ammount that we need for cluster itself), there is no way we can afford it without losing tons of damage.
But especially because all those impale chance and enhanced effects only works on you, not on your minions. Minions will benefit from banner and support gem only.

"
sivertry написал:
im new to summons, does impale from tree and dreadbanner affect out minions? if so then thats really good

With dreadbanner - yes, tree - no. And it wouldn't be that good, even if it worked, cause we don't have that much free skillpoints to path to those clusters and we can have only one banner.

P.S. All those considered though, impale support still might be about the same as ruthless though. When ruthless will give us about 44% MORE in the long run, impale will give us 15%+(0.4*75%)=45% MORE in the long run. Dread banner can make it to (0.6*85%)=66% MORE (which is actually only 14% MORE damage if compare with no banner) at the price of other banner, that gives us 11% MORE even without talking about granting accuracy, so it's gonna be only worse, so dread banner isn't really viable.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 21 июня 2019 г., 23:03:05
guys i saw a video some1 explaining the new jewels, i think he used the white ones and accidently gave him 2 nodes with +80% minion damage... 2x!! thats 160% minion damage!

would that work!? hahaha
Why no flame golem for the burn immune for ascendancy? Not to mention the golem's dmg aura. wouldnt it be better to trade chaos golem for flame golem
Anyone tried this build with MF? By that I mean rare amulet, ventors, sadimas and goldwyrms.
Do you have 3.7 videos for build

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация