[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
bamper1 написал:

I really dont like acro because our armour got -50% means we got less physical reduction , alignet spirits gives u almost nothing and u lose 3 points , 4,3k life + 1,5k unreserved mana means ur mom doesnt work (look at mom calculator). Well , sure you can try it nothing wrong will happen :)

If you want do that i would drop curse on tree and put it into amulet so u can save 15 points (12+3 from alignet spirit) and u can throw them to better place.

Thanks for the quick reply

I was a little confused. For a straight comparison I left the curse on there because that is what is on page 1 pob link. I too would rather go with annointing it on the ammy or skip it for ravenous horde. The life, MoM and mana is also similar to the link on page 1 (well, more life a tiny less mana). I was also wondering if MoM is worth it with the small life and mana pool that was on the link.

Didn't think we had much armour to begin with but your pob link has 84% phys reduction in the armor calc and acro would drop that to 67% + dodge. Not sure how to weigh the dodge vs reduction since the dodge includes spells at 30% chance to dodge and phys obviously doesn't.

Aligned spirits gives mana too which is why I added it but I agree the damage boost is extremely small

Will likely play around some more. The dps is overkill as is and I wonder what dps vs survivability is the sweet spot.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
ricjek написал:
Hey buddy, thanks a lot for the guide, best league start I ever had (im kinda new to poe still, too much stuff to learn) im trying to follow ur guide the best I can, I have 3 questions hope u have the time to answer me

1.- How do u summon ur 7th ice golem ? I only get to 6 and 3 support golems with the gear that u posted and ascendacys.
2.- What would u change in my build to get better?, it says I have around 150k dmg per ice golem
3.- What gems should I give priority Eminence or Harmony?, im using 3 Eminence and 5 Harmony, 1 Might, 1 Anima Stone atm, need 1 more lvl for the 6th harmony.

Thanks again.

I'll take a stab at it:

1) you are missing the Golem commander node.

2) quality on supports and lvl20 gems seems to be the major upgrades as well as empower leveling. it may be better to swap empower on ice golem to something else until it hits level 3 or 4

3) another harmony. 3 eminence and 1 might tends to be the sweet spot

others can point out if I missed anything
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
ricjek написал:
Hey buddy, thanks a lot for the guide, best league start I ever had (im kinda new to poe still, too much stuff to learn) im trying to follow ur guide the best I can, I have 3 questions hope u have the time to answer me

1.- How do u summon ur 7th ice golem ? I only get to 6 and 3 support golems with the gear that u posted and ascendacys.
2.- What would u change in my build to get better?, it says I have around 150k dmg per ice golem
3.- What gems should I give priority Eminence or Harmony?, im using 3 Eminence and 5 Harmony, 1 Might, 1 Anima Stone atm, need 1 more lvl for the 6th harmony.

Thanks again.

1. You're using old POB, use 5 skill points to get Golem Commander in the tree.
2. It's interesting with your gear. You have a high end armor chest, maim with high life ( I suppose > 20e?), but still using a 44% less damage amulet. Find one with 35% less damage instead.
3. 3 Eminence are enough, more Harmony for damage and cooldown recovery speed.

EDIT: Sorry I was wrong, the chest is only >6e, not elder base.
Последняя редакция: cutiechuchu. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 13:21:33
"
Madcow1120 написал:
"
bamper1 написал:

I really dont like acro because our armour got -50% means we got less physical reduction , alignet spirits gives u almost nothing and u lose 3 points , 4,3k life + 1,5k unreserved mana means ur mom doesnt work (look at mom calculator). Well , sure you can try it nothing wrong will happen :)

If you want do that i would drop curse on tree and put it into amulet so u can save 15 points (12+3 from alignet spirit) and u can throw them to better place.

I was a little confused. For a straight comparison I left the curse on there because that is what is on page 1 pob link. I too would rather go with annointing it on the ammy or skip it for ravenous horde. The life, MoM and mana is also similar to the link on page 1 (well, more life a tiny less mana). I was also wondering if MoM is worth it with the small life and mana pool that was on the link.

Didn't think we had much armour to begin with but your pob link has 84% phys reduction in the armor calc and acro would drop that to 67% + dodge. Not sure how to weigh the dodge vs reduction since the dodge includes spells at 30% chance to dodge and phys obviously doesn't.

Aligned spirits gives mana too which is why I added it but I agree the damage boost is extremely small

Will likely play around some more. The dps is overkill as is and I wonder what dps vs survivability is the sweet spot.

Yeah you need to play more. The dps is absurd but you’re not invincible. I played a Scion with phase acro before and she died too easily, I needed to give up on her finally.

The only boss I found problems so far are Cortex and Aul. Although they are not my bosses and I needed to solo so it has 2x health... You should try them and see what to improve.

Also, extra curse is quite useless.
Boss has less curse effect so it doesn’t matter. If you died in one hit then you still die with curse.
Mobs usually kill you offscreen or before you can curse them. The only way is to use Blasphemy, but you will lose Mom.
Последняя редакция: cutiechuchu. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 14:26:10
Congratulations, for compiling one of the most enjoyable compilations of playing in poem, I would like your help, follow my compilation or what should I improve for the new patch 3.8?

"
jlbarbosa написал:
Congratulations, for compiling one of the most enjoyable compilations of playing in poem, I would like your help, follow my compilation or what should I improve for the new patch 3.8?

"
"
Madcow1120 написал:
"
bamper1 написал:

Yeah you need to play more. The dps is absurd but you’re not invincible. I played a Scion with phase acro before and she died too easily, I needed to give up on her finally.

The only boss I found problems so far are Cortex and Aul. Although they are not my bosses and I needed to solo so it has 2x health... You should try them and see what to improve.

Boss has less curse effect so it doesn’t matter. If you died in one hit then you still die with curse.
Mobs usually kill you offscreen or before you can curse them. The only way is to use Blasphemy, but you will lose Mom.

I see people already answered you - thank you :)
About phase acro. Well like i said i dont like it but it doesnt mean you cant test it out. If this wont work you can always use regrets to its not a big deal.
For me 2nd curse is srsly great :) if you are having some problems you can throw there enfeeble and still you got vulnerability for extra dmg. Correct bosses got 66% less curse effect but still its something. You can even think about Frostbite. Im always saying that everybody can swap some gems , curses etc. Everything its up to you.
Blasphemy is not a good idea because aoe aint super big and you need to be close to mobs which is not a way to play as golemancer. You stay back , cast stormbrand and thats all. You let your golems clear everything for you. If something hit you -> ctwd is working so convocation will send golems around you. Keep in mind our golems got blind , taunt , hinder and enchant in your gloves (reflection) gives you extra defence layer.
Aul its not really a big problem. You must learn how to fight with him , same like killing uber elder. Everything can be done easly. Just play more , try to feel this build and you will see.
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer
"
jlbarbosa написал:

Im glad you like it :) You can swap Ruthless for Pulverise (aoe) or Feeding Frenzy. Also check my new yolo version POB : https://pastebin.com/T7g6KNmz if you want around 40% more dmg. Crafting amulet is the way to go (you can throw there +1 curse or grab it from tree and than you add there extra life such as "Discipline and Training". Just read on 1st site 3.8 version , everything i explained there
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
"
Med1umentor написал:
Also, i would like to make suggestion to YOLO version.

YOLO as i understand it - make more damage by any means possible, to maximize it.
So, there is a way - it need 2 link stormblast mine+minefield. Aura of those mines will apply additional "enemies take 57% increased damage". Quite a boost on boss, eh?
With that - tons of problems. Like Mines can be destroyed - mines will eat our mana as reservation, etc but 57% increased damage will get us sweet numbers on paper :)

Yeah i was thinking about it :) but droping our movement skill was meh for me. Can be done of course but we need to decide what to use. Single phase run or flame dash or just dash.
"
Скрытый текст
"
Madcow1120 написал:
"
bamper1 написал:

So, the dual curse thing again wasn't something I was after but a copy of the new pob from page 1. That's the only reason I kept that in.

This is the original acrobatics tree I posted a few pages back that has high life/mana and dps a little over 1.1 million. I added the ascendency jewel that bamper uses in that same tree. Looks like it will have pretty good survivability. phys reduction drop 84% to 67% but again, that applies to 60% of hits and would have 30% chance to dodge spells vs none.

https://pastebin.com/7DJFKbvW

food for thought
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Последняя редакция: Madcow1120. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 15:57:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация