[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
DotsandDashes написал:
"
DeadManWalkin написал:
how many of the jewels are strictly needed before this build can be started?

how many other items / skill tree points are needed before build can be started?

so, tldr; when can I start playing this build? right from lvl 34? or later?

what to use for leveling until wherever that breakpoint is?

it works fine as soon as you have 1st ascendancy, clay shaper and primordial chain equipped. Jewels can be gotten over time

I will echo this. Also, I leveled with srs in a 3link with minion damage and infernal legion. Also, zombies in a 4 link.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
I sarted farming t16 maps and saved currency for a 6 linked mace with all the beauty stats, my golems damage went to the sky, t16 feels like t1 now. I have a question, what should i do with my 6L chest?. I was planning to sell it and get a better stat 5l (140max life and 8% mas hp with fat resistances) or do u recomend me another damage skill there?
"
ricjek написал:
I sarted farming t16 maps and saved currency for a 6 linked mace with all the beauty stats, my golems damage went to the sky, t16 feels like t1 now. I have a question, what should i do with my 6L chest?. I was planning to sell it and get a better stat 5l (140max life and 8% mas hp with fat resistances) or do u recomend me another damage skill there?

Get 190 hp total + rare chest
and you dont need to use mom anymore get max hp items new life rings you can go 7000 life

Here is regen test on chimera
with vitality aura and watcher eye life recovery rate+ belt with recovery rate you can stand even in sheper beem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv1xoOLQpic
Последняя редакция: MruczekM77. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 3:19:01
Hey there,

I just started out with this build and have a question on my helmet.

I got this with 1 fossil try and was wondering if I can keep it or if I should reroll on this. Unfortunately it's got no life but at least +2 levels and minion damage support, plus I can craft one resist on it.

Thoughts?
ign: PhrozenFlame
+2 and the enchant is good, the rest not so much.... offers nothing in the defense department and MDS on elder helmet doesn't do much for this build.
"
tomay написал:
+2 and the enchant is good, the rest not so much.... offers nothing in the defense department and MDS on elder helmet doesn't do much for this build.

gotcha, thanks! would you recommend chaos spamming the helmet or bound fossil crafting? usually it'd be a no-brainer for fossils but bound fossil prices are crazy. I have no problem selling them for 12c a piece. 12 chaos tries is a lot per fossil.
"
cocomoloco написал:
"
tomay написал:

gotcha, thanks! would you recommend chaos spamming the helmet or bound fossil crafting? usually it'd be a no-brainer for fossils but bound fossil prices are crazy. I have no problem selling them for 12c a piece. 12 chaos tries is a lot per fossil.

You need
Bound Fossil + Pristine Fossil
and use it on 86 item level helmet elder Bone Helmet
will be best or Royal Burgonet if you play Life

Последняя редакция: MruczekM77. Время: 22 сент. 2019 г., 6:06:18
I think I have some deep relationship with Ice Golem build?

This is what I get with Enchanted fossil + Chaos spam

This is what I get with Enchanted fossil + Bound fossil (currently on sale)
"
"
cocomoloco написал:
"
tomay написал:

You need
Bound Fossil + Pristine Fossil
and use it on 86 item level helmet elder Bone Helmet
will be best or Royal Burgonet if you play Life

yes I know that but that was not my question. My question was about economic use of resources. seen as bound+pristine combo costs like 23c per try (including the resonator) thats 23 chaos spam uses.
"
cocomoloco написал:

yes I know that but that was not my question. My question was about economic use of resources. seen as bound+pristine combo costs like 23c per try (including the resonator) thats 23 chaos spam uses.

Your question should be:
How much does it cost?
Ice Golem : Yes

:-)
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация