[3.8] Fast Storm Brand Leveling Guide | League Starter | HC/SC

"
ShermanDiablo написал:
"
FallenWars написал:
im planning on doing another stormbrand elementalist with that guide because I just love it too much. Is it still viable in 3.8?

Definitely still viable and strong, I will update PoB and trees before launch tomorrow!

Eagerly awaiting this! Gonna be my league starter, very excited tyvm !!
Fantastic news, only a couple of nodes that we use were changed. These are minor changes, and will not affect our leveling tree.

However, due to the minion rework, we now have more sources of Minions Deal #% Increased Damage near Witch. I don't believe these are worth taking until after Kitava, I'll have to feel it out later in the league.

Another thing to mention is the new reworked Reduced Mana Support, now called Inspiration Support. Really suits Storm Brand and the playstyle, but again I feel like this is an endgame improvement for Storm Brand rather than leveling.
PoB is now compatible with 3.8.

Images within guide are now of the 3.8 tree.

PoE Website links will come next week as official page is not 3.8 yet.
thank you for updating this build im going to play this as my league starter. i did yesterday a test run till act 5 kitava kill and the build had a really good clear speed and damage with no gear investment :)
My goto starter since inception every league!

6712 in queue, yet one of the first to maps anyways because of this post!

Thanks Sherman <3
Did the +1 to Lightning Gems change? I was getting added Lighting Damage to Spells. Not too big of a deal though the build is still strong with out it!
Why pick up the minion nodes "Spiritual Aid" and "Rightous Army", the build doesn't use minions?

Also, the PoB link in the OP doesn't work.
Последняя редакция: DoomCloud. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 14:32:24
"
Why pick up the minion nodes "Spiritual Aid" and "Rightous Army", the build doesn't use minions?

Spiritual Aid has 'Increases and Reductions in Minion Damage also effect you' which makes the 5 points used to take 'Spiritual Aid' give 69% generic damage and 1% life regen/sec.
"
ShadeFinale написал:
Spiritual Aid has 'Increases and Reductions in Minion Damage also effect you' which makes the 5 points used to take 'Spiritual Aid' give 69% generic damage and 1% life regen/sec.
Yep, makes sense now. Words are hard. Thanks.
Anyone got a finalized (~lvl 90) PoB? I guess I should pick up some life nodes, but I don't know which way is the best.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация