[3.12 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

Started with Arc this league. Was really happy with the clearspeed, even in T14 - T16 but bosses took longer than I like and I was itching to try something I've never played before, so I decide to reroll and go for this. Then I decided I really didn't want to relevel and all that as I already had a pile regrets and decent amount of currency that I could just respec entirely out of Elementalist into Occultist. It was pretty expensive to do, so I wouldn't recommend that to anyone on a tight budget. But after selling off all of my Arc gear (it was pretty top-end, so I turned a profit on pretty much everything I sold), I went and got some toys:

I'm pretty new to this, and I'm still unlocking my Atlas. I haven't yet done anything harder than Uber Atziri and a corrupted Hydra with damage mods and Temp Chains. I feel like my ES at 8200 is a bit low, and my Vortex Shaper DPS is 288K without flasks, according to POB. POB also says I only have 7893 ES, but in game it's 8265, not sure what that's about.

I just dinged level 97 the other night (the highest I ever got to before that was 96, so I'm pretty stoked on that), so I don't have much left on the tree to grab. For those experienced in this build what immediate changes would you make to improve the damage output as well as my EHP?

Also, I use Profane Bloom with this one as I'm running the Blasphemy + Temp Chains setup.

"
killingot написал:

Are you kidding me? Your wand cost more tan 15 ex, lol.

All I did was spam frigid fossils. You can get lucky a buy a bulk of them at 1c each. Maybe took me about 2ex in total to make the wand.
"
Xcava86X написал:
Thank you for the guide Ghazzy: it has been helpful to finally be able to run the content easily and without a large investment.

I don't know if this has been discussed before, probably yes, but I've been using Rime Gaze as helmet, and I would like to know what you and others think of this unique as a replacement for a higher ES rare for the slot.
It gives a large DPS boost at the cost of 300/400ES and some resistance.

I've ran T8 maps so far, so I can't tell how it would do at higher tiers, would like a feedback from the rest of the community on this.

You will end up with much more dps and ES when you simply use Vertex and enable skitter bot with the saved mana. Enjoy
This is the equip that I used to defeat the final boss:

I also made some changes in the talents
now, how can i improve it? any tips? i'm fine with tier 14 but 15-16 are kind of hard right now!

Последняя редакция: tchukamira. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 5:03:18
First time doing ES build, can someone explain why are people using wand + shield exclusively with this build as opposed to a staff?

We have plenty of ES so i presume it might be due to offensive wand mods?

I really like the idea of using a staff for another 6L (cold snap) which could have curses attached to it. Or are we supposed to apply curses self cast since are primary skills are cooldown based?
Последняя редакция: Batcherovski. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 7:05:04
I started doing this build. I have no problem in clearing map but even though PoB shows that I have around 350k DoT DPS i struggle really hard to kill the bosses. Can someone help and tell me the reason behind it?

Here is PoB link: https://pastebin.com/wzPGju7U
Последняя редакция: kamil295. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 16:47:09
thx ghazz
Последняя редакция: gewglme. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 17:56:22
"
tchukamira написал:
now, how can i improve it? any tips? i'm fine with tier 14 but 15-16 are kind of hard right now!

Unless I'm mistaken it looks like you've over-levelled your Immortal Call. It should be level 5 for CWDT to trigger it.
Hi guys, so I am currently level 90 and I am wondering how could I improve this build to make it even better than it is at the current moment. Any tips/guides or gear screenshots? Maybe I could follow someone's else gear from this Vortex guide who progressed higher than me. Moreover, I did save some currency (10ex atm to spend)

My current gear, down below!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Inksite/characters

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация