[3.12 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

Just dinged level 100. Bought me a watcher's eye to celebrate. We're stoked!
"
Khallach написал:
"
tchukamira написал:
now, how can i improve it? any tips? i'm fine with tier 14 but 15-16 are kind of hard right now!

Unless I'm mistaken it looks like you've over-levelled your Immortal Call. It should be level 5 for CWDT to trigger it.

oh, thank you bro! I fixed it and did some alterations:

do anyone have another tip? I know that I can get better stats from another aegis aurora, but besides that, i don't know what else to do
Последняя редакция: tchukamira. Время: 5 янв. 2020 г., 1:21:03
hey guys,

cant decide which way i want to go with this build.

is prism guardian good for the CI version ?

Последняя редакция: hekkktorr. Время: 5 янв. 2020 г., 6:58:05
"
Psyonix написал:

congrats! i just got my first deathless sirius kill and will now also focus on leveling to 100, love the build. how much did you have to spend for your watchers eye? i have an active live search filter for a similar one, but it never pops up

edit: where did you level up to 100 btw? im still looking for a fast and safe way.
Последняя редакция: paranoiah. Время: 6 янв. 2020 г., 5:19:05
"
paranoiah написал:
"
Psyonix написал:

congrats! i just got my first deathless sirius kill and will now also focus on leveling to 100, love the build. how much did you have to spend for your watchers eye? i have an active live search filter for a similar one, but it never pops up

edit: where did you level up to 100 btw? im still looking for a fast and safe way.

Thanks! Deathless Sirus huh? That's pretty insane! GG!

I was able to get the Watcher's Eye for 10ex

The ES roll itself is low. I could probably divine it but the Malevolence and Discipline rolls are perfect so I'm pretty happy with it as is.

From level 97 to 100 I spent a lot of time running Chayula Pure Breachstones. I also did some Beachheads, and other Pure Breachstones, but mainly Chayula's. It's relatively fast, compared to regular mapping. It's also really safe for this build since we're CI. But it's expensive too. I wouldn't recommend that route unless you're not in a hurry to buy additional upgrades as you'll burn through exalts quick. That, and the price of exalts have gone down, but the stones aren't any cheaper so you get less runs per exalt than you did a week ago.

Here's the rest of my current gear.

Скрытый текст

Probably going to get a Hubris Circlet with a better enchant but I'm on the fence as to whether or not it's worth the cost. The one I have now I got myself in Uberlab, and it's actually relevant to the build.

EDIT: After asking in chat, for my setup the Temp Chains enchant is pretty good, so i went out and got this one

A tiny bit more ES. Anything higher is much more than I want to spend. I'm still just over 200 ES shy of the 10K mark. It's doable, but will be costly.
Последняя редакция: wrathchild619. Время: 6 янв. 2020 г., 13:04:13
"
Psyonix написал:

Thanks! Deathless Sirus huh? That's pretty insane! GG!

I was able to get the Watcher's Eye for 10ex

The ES roll itself is low. I could probably divine it but the Malevolence and Discipline rolls are perfect so I'm pretty happy with it as is.

after failing the first encounter i watched a few videos, the only issue are the moving domes, but once i knew what they do it was rather easy. only issue during sirius' last phase was that he moved to the stairs. when he cast his meteor, i was unable to move out of there due to those damn railings. tanking the meteor left me with 1,5k energyshield everytime.

i just bought a similar one, the difference in playstyle is really amazing.

"
Psyonix написал:

From level 97 to 100 I spent a lot of time running Chayula Pure Breachstones. I also did some Beachheads, and other Pure Breachstones, but mainly Chayula's. It's relatively fast, compared to regular mapping. It's also really safe for this build since we're CI. But it's expensive too. I wouldn't recommend that route unless you're not in a hurry to buy additional upgrades as you'll burn through exalts quick. That, and the price of exalts have gone down, but the stones aren't any cheaper so you get less runs per exalt than you did a week ago.

thanks a lot, i never did any breachstones, so i will look into that. so far, i was just trying to do the unfinished atlas bonus maps, which gives quite some xp. i tend to die to overpowered metamporphs every now and then, which really makes leveling quite inefficient.

"
Psyonix написал:

Probably going to get a Hubris Circlet with a better enchant but I'm on the fence as to whether or not it's worth the cost. The one I have now I got myself in Uberlab, and it's actually relevant to the build.

EDIT: After asking in chat, for my setup the Temp Chains enchant is pretty good, so i went out and got this one

A tiny bit more ES. Anything higher is much more than I want to spend. I'm still just over 200 ES shy of the 10K mark. It's doable, but will be costly.

there are some vortex enchants out there, are none of those worth it?
that brings me to another question: right now, im running a lvl 7 quality 20 temporal chains in my cwdt setup. is the solstice vigil route really that much of an improvement?

im currently at 12k energy shield and my amulet provides rather much that value.

my current items for reference:

Скрытый текст

Последняя редакция: paranoiah. Время: 6 янв. 2020 г., 13:47:55
"
paranoiah написал:

after failing the first encounter i watched a few videos, the only issue are the moving domes, but once i knew what they do it was rather easy. only issue during sirius' last phase was that he moved to the stairs. when he cast his meteor, i was unable to move out of there due to those damn railings. tanking the meteor left me with 1,5k energyshield everytime.

Damn.

"
paranoiah написал:

i just bought a similar one, the difference in playstyle is really amazing.

For sure, it's a game changer!

"
paranoiah написал:

thanks a lot, i never did any breachstones, so i will look into that. so far, i was just trying to do the unfinished atlas bonus maps, which gives quite some xp. i tend to die to overpowered metamporphs every now and then, which really makes leveling quite inefficient.

Yeah, this league is pretty rippy. Makes sense that the most efficient "leveling" content doesn't have any league mechanics to deal with.

"
paranoiah написал:

there are some vortex enchants out there, are none of those worth it?

I thought they might be, but because I'm running Profane Bloom with a 20/20 Temp Chains linked to 20/20 Blasphemy, the consensus is I get better value out of the curse enchant than I would a Vortex one. Also, to get similar rolls as I had on the other hat, as well as the new one would cost 2-3x as much as the new one did.

"
paranoiah написал:

that brings me to another question: right now, im running a lvl 7 quality 20 temporal chains in my cwdt setup. is the solstice vigil route really that much of an improvement?

I think so. For me at least. Curse is automatic, has no duration, and the aura doesn't reserve any mana. Shaper's Presence is a nice bonus as well, especially when mapping.

"
paranoiah написал:

im currently at 12k energy shield and my amulet provides rather much that value.

Yeah, in order for me to hit high ES numbers, I'd need to drop the amulet and get Vaal Regalia. Thing is, I really like the gear I have, and aside from physical hits the damage mitigation makes up for my lower numbers. Still would like to round off at 10Kish though haha.

"
paranoiah написал:

my current items for reference:

Скрытый текст

Nice gear!
Последняя редакция: wrathchild619. Время: 6 янв. 2020 г., 14:19:36
"
Psyonix написал:

I thought they might be, but because I'm running Profane Bloom with a 20/20 Temp Chains linked to 20/20 Blasphemy, the consensus is I get better value out of the curse enchant than I would a Vortex one. Also, to get similar rolls as I had on the other hat, as well as the new one would cost 2-3x as much as the new one did.

I think so. For me at least. Curse is automatic, has no duration, and the aura doesn't reserve any mana. Shaper's Presence is a nice bonus as well, especially when mapping.

Yeah, in order for me to hit high ES numbers, I'd need to drop the amulet and get Vaal Regalia. Thing is, I really like the gear I have, and aside from physical hits the damage mitigation makes up for my lower numbers. Still would like to round off at 10Kish though haha.

i totally forgot about Profane Bloom! i currently have around 15 ex left, so i might be able to shamelesly copy your gear (meaning amulet, chest and new gem setup) without having to sell my current gear. i dont know if thats the way to go at this point since i am not having many issues. on the other hand, i dont plan on leveling up another build, so why the hell not. i might wait for lvl 100 though.
thanks for all the insight!
"
paranoiah написал:
"
Psyonix написал:

i totally forgot about Profane Bloom! i currently have around 15 ex left, so i might be able to shamelesly copy your gear (meaning amulet, chest and new gem setup) without having to sell my current gear. i dont know if thats the way to go at this point since i am not having many issues. on the other hand, i dont plan on leveling up another build, so why the hell not. i might wait for lvl 100 though.
thanks for all the insight!

For sure. Good luck!
How to insert your items here? HAHA!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Yunarakami/characters

This is my build so far having 1.6m vortex dps on POB

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация