[3.12 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

"
HURTIANCZ написал:
"
Chrom написал:
"
DeusVultz написал:
Ghazzy, I see you wiped your character and rerolled it into skeleton minions? Is Vortex really that bad? I see your 2nd character is a ball lightning miner for Awakener farming?
Doesn't look too encouraging, I'm slowly starting out with this one :(

I'm not end game yet, but I like and I'm having fun with the build; I'm genuinely curious about this though as I'm seeing so many players abandoning their builds and moving to summoner and trap builds. Should I just cut my losses now and just focus on my summoner?

Just killed Sirus at awakener level 5, third time i tried the fight, was easier since i learned the fight mechanics. Doesn't look so hard now.

Thought by the third try, Had invested lot more in stuff (things like tranquility Anoint which takes 2 golden oils), 11k8 ES, leveled to 95, have 681k dot dps on Pob (https://pastebin.com/EHTxjDEj)

I sorta have similar stuff but nowhere near those numbers. Need to change for something way better I guess and level up. Lvl 90 atm.
Hi,

What is the reason you don't pick Pain Attunement in the tree? As long as we have CI, we're always on low life and with this node we would have a permanent 30% MORE spell damage. Am I missing something?

Also, would you care to check my profile and tell me where should I improve next? I'm currently farming to get to at least 7k ES, but I feel I could have a bit more DPS.

Thanks! Nice build!
You counted as Full Life when using CI. So if you want to use pain attunement you will use shavs with presence of chayula and use blood magic to reserve an aura to become low life that time you will gain the pain attunement keystone
That makes sense. Thanks!
Anyone got tips to improve my dps or survivability :X

currently at 320k dps with vortex :X
Последняя редакция: acebuga. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 20:25:29
"
acebuga написал:
Anyone got tips to improve my dps or survivability :X

currently at 320k dps with vortex :X

You have enough damage on your tree and equipment you should have more DoT than 320k hmmm.

My build now is not the same as ghazzy now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Yunarakami/characters

see my profile and compare :D

Also respect to Malediction for +1 Curse I see that you have 2 curses but not anointing whispers of doom so getting malediction will give you +1 additional curse
Последняя редакция: Yunarakami. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 23:55:00

I know I have a lot to improve, but my Vortex DPS at the momment is 155k (without EO/EE). I see some people with 300-400k DPS and I can't find out what would double my DPS like that while still going for CI.

I know "+1 to level of all cold skill gems" would be a good upgrade, but those are very expensive.

I'd be glad to read some suggestions.

Cheers!
Последняя редакция: abstracionista. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 15:21:52
"
abstracionista написал:

I know I have a lot to improve, but my Vortex DPS at the momment is 155k (without EO/EE). I see some people with 300-400k DPS and I can't find out what would double my DPS like that while still going for CI.

I know "+1 to level of all cold skill gems" would be a good upgrade, but those are very expensive.

I'd be glad to read some suggestions.

Cheers!

How much currency do you have to work with?

Item-wise:

Important upgrades: amulet with Tranquility, a better helmet (Rime Gaze is a cheap DPS option; Heretic's Veil is also cheap if you don't want to sacrifice the regen speed to Rime Gaze. Still, you're running Bated Breath so I'd get Rime Gaze.), a much better body armor (you're losing thousands of ES here), Incursion rings with ES and %max ES.

Your Witchfire Brew's Despair Aura isn't doing anything, because you have a max curse limit of 1 and it's used on Temporal Chains.

Build-wise:

This depends on whether you want to deviate from this build guide. You can switch out Vile Bastion for Malediction and work Frostbite into your build (with Rumi's Concoction in place of Witchfire Brew). This'll help with both map and boss clear speed. If you switch out Vile Bastion, change your Pantheon to Soul of the Brine King or stuns will drive you insane.)

How you work Frostbite in is up to you; personally, I self-cast Frost Bomb and Orb of Storms with a Curse on Hit gem, adding Culling Strike and Tempest Shield to my weapon. This requires removing the Immortal Call trio, and some find that to be too much self-casting, though. (Casting these really only matters on bosses.)

Alternatively, switch these out and don't switch to Frostbite, instead using your Witchfire Brew's Despair Aura as your +1 curse.

Simply switching out Vile Bastion for Malediction and using Rime Gaze (with max CDoT) instead of your helm will give you a massive DPS and clear speed boost.
Последняя редакция: morld. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 16:53:12
Video not working, any alternate link?

What do you think about LL vs CI? LL should give more damage correct? I have a max block miner I was thinking of rolling the gear into something else since I have a different miner now, this seems like it would work. Interested to see how bosses and metamorphs fair with Vortex.
"
How much currency do you have to work with?

Item-wise:

Important upgrades: amulet with Tranquility, a better helmet (Rime Gaze is a cheap DPS option; Heretic's Veil is also cheap if you don't want to sacrifice the regen speed to Rime Gaze. Still, you're running Bated Breath so I'd get Rime Gaze.), a much better body armor (you're losing thousands of ES here), Incursion rings with ES and %max ES.

Your Witchfire Brew's Despair Aura isn't doing anything, because you have a max curse limit of 1 and it's used on Temporal Chains.

Build-wise:

This depends on whether you want to deviate from this build guide. You can switch out Vile Bastion for Malediction and work Frostbite into your build (with Rumi's Concoction in place of Witchfire Brew). This'll help with both map and boss clear speed. If you switch out Vile Bastion, change your Pantheon to Soul of the Brine King or stuns will drive you insane.)

How you work Frostbite in is up to you; personally, I self-cast Frost Bomb and Orb of Storms with a Curse on Hit gem, adding Culling Strike and Tempest Shield to my weapon. This requires removing the Immortal Call trio, and some find that to be too much self-casting, though. (Casting these really only matters on bosses.)

Alternatively, switch these out and don't switch to Frostbite, instead using your Witchfire Brew's Despair Aura as your +1 curse.

Simply switching out Vile Bastion for Malediction and using Rime Gaze (with max CDoT) instead of your helm will give you a massive DPS and clear speed boost.

I'll definetely go for Rime Gaze and Tranquility on amulet. Now I'm strongly considering switching to Malediction and working with Frostbite. Just a little worried about ES regen loss from Vile Bastion. Still I'll give it a try.

Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация