[3.12 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

This is my setup so far.
Any tips on where to improve?
I can use all auras and curses that I have in my gear. Leaves me with around 140 mana.
I took Purity of Elements so the gear requires less Resistances.

I got just a few exalts to spend, I wonder what would be best to upgrade next.
Really am enjoying the build so far.
Последняя редакция: Toxicbrain. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 5:49:20
"
Toxicbrain написал:

This is my setup so far.
Any tips on where to improve?
I can use all auras and curses that I have in my gear. Leaves me with around 140 mana.
I took Purity of Elements so the gear requires less Resistances.

I got just a few exalts to spend, I wonder what would be best to upgrade next.
Really am enjoying the build so far.

I would look into getting:

1. new boots since you're missing out on a lot of ES here,
2. replacing your Quicksilver Flask of Heat with a Rumi's Concoction once you get Frigid Wake from uber lab,
3. maybe getting a +2 to Cold Gems corrupted Rime Gaze

And then see where you're at before moving on to more expensive upgrades.
The video guide is private..
Just bumping that the video guide is unviewable atm. Not sure if it s been removed but even searching Ghazzy vortex cant see his channel at all...weird!
"
RuthlessWelshy написал:
Just bumping that the video guide is unviewable atm. Not sure if it s been removed but even searching Ghazzy vortex cant see his channel at all...weird!

Ghazzy was hacked cause of his Awakener Orb craft video, since it made less money for some people.
"

I would look into getting:

1. new boots since you're missing out on a lot of ES here,
2. replacing your Quicksilver Flask of Heat with a Rumi's Concoction once you get Frigid Wake from uber lab,
3. maybe getting a +2 to Cold Gems corrupted Rime Gaze

And then see where you're at before moving on to more expensive upgrades.

Thanks for the reply :)
Found me some new boots that gave me a little ES boost.
I will look into the other things later, still havent been able to do the last lab.
"
DeusVultz написал:
"
RuthlessWelshy написал:

Ghazzy was hacked cause of his Awakener Orb craft video, since it made less money for some people.

I wasn't aware of that man that sucks there sure are some vindictive nasty people about!
No PoB Link???

Hi all!
This is my current equipment. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I recently apply Elemental Equilibrium, bought a wand with the craft, and I don't feel doing more damage, indeed I think I do less damage than before. Is there a way to see if it is working fine?
"

Hi all!
This is my current equipment. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I recently apply Elemental Equilibrium, bought a wand with the craft, and I don't feel doing more damage, indeed I think I do less damage than before. Is there a way to see if it is working fine?

Hey,

You don't have any source of added flat cold dmg to spells which means your storm brand & orb of storms will consistently apply Lightning EE making the enemies take more cold damage. It should work and should be significantly more dmg than without it.

If you don't like to go through your gear to verify you've got 2 options to doublecheck:
1) Check Orb of Storms & Storm Brand tooltip in-game if they have any cold damage added to them
2) Check via PoB calculation page on both storm brand & orb of storms if the abilities are dealing any cold damage

As long as they don't do any sort of cold damage your EE will work as intended.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация