[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Yes, sorry the problems solved, I forgot to link it with spell cascade, now working good with no problem, thanks a lot.

But one more problem, can please check my build
https://pastebin.com/gh8mVr7w

Although I am just level 80, but I already found my character is very easy to die, I dont know is that die from critical hit by mobs or other reason, just easy to die on some yellow map, want to ask how to increase the survivability?

Also, according to the POB, I found the spider dps is just 37721.6, is that normal? Or how can I improve my dps, thanks a lot.
Последняя редакция: Cagalli_Yula. Время: 19 авг. 2019 г., 0:36:45
"
Cagalli_Yula написал:
Yes, sorry the problems solved, I forgot to link it with spell cascade, now working good with no problem, thanks a lot.

But one more problem, can please check my build
https://pastebin.com/gh8mVr7w

Although I am just level 80, but I already found my character is very easy to die, I dont know is that die from critical hit by mobs or other reason, just easy to die on some yellow map, want to ask how to increase the survivability?

Also, according to the POB, I found the spider dps is just 37721.6, is that normal? Or how can I improve my dps, thanks a lot.

Ok so there's a few things that are making the DPS incorrect. For some reason POB doesn't assume youre summoning at the max corpse level unless you set your level to 85 or higher, which affects spider DPS on POB (but NOT in game). Second you didn't have Vaal Haste, you just had regular Haste. Third you didn't set anything in the configuration tab, like 3 spider webs, 15 withered stacks, have hit recently, have used a minion skill recently, have consumed a corpse recently. Fourth you're using Empower on your curse setup when Enhance is twice as good, so switch to Enhance. You also aren't using a manual cast verson of Spirit Offering that is lvl 20, you're just using the low level version in the CWDT setup. You want the lvl 20 Spirit Offering so you can cast this in boss fights to get the most DPS possible. And last, getting lvl 20 gems and getting quality gems on Minion Damage, Withering Touch, Bane, and Despair make a BIG difference.

I changed your POB to match these changes and your dps jumped to a massive 6 million Shaper DPS (301k times 20). You have even better DPS than I do because you have really good jewels.

As for the tankiness thing, you skipped a lot of life nodes to get jewel sockets instead. I would fill out ALL life nodes the build says to get before getting jewel sockets. With levels and jewels giving flat life you should be hitting 6100 life by the time you reach lvl 95. But because you are using Mind over Matter with a Clarity Watcher's Eye, your actual EHP will be about 8700.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Inkira написал:
Ok so there's a few things that are making the DPS incorrect. For some reason POB doesn't assume youre summoning at the max corpse level unless you set your level to 85 or higher, which affects spider DPS on POB (but NOT in game). Second you didn't have Vaal Haste, you just had regular Haste. Third you didn't set anything in the configuration tab, like 3 spider webs, 15 withered stacks, have hit recently, have used a minion skill recently, have consumed a corpse recently. Fourth you're using Empower on your curse setup when Enhance is twice as good, so switch to Enhance. You also aren't using a manual cast verson of Spirit Offering that is lvl 20, you're just using the low level version in the CWDT setup. You want the lvl 20 Spirit Offering so you can cast this in boss fights to get the most DPS possible. And last, getting lvl 20 gems and getting quality gems on Minion Damage, Withering Touch, Bane, and Despair make a BIG difference.

I changed your POB to match these changes and your dps jumped to a massive 6 million Shaper DPS (301k times 20). You have even better DPS than I do because you have really good jewels.

As for the tankiness thing, you skipped a lot of life nodes to get jewel sockets instead. I would fill out ALL life nodes the build says to get before getting jewel sockets. With levels and jewels giving flat life you should be hitting 6100 life by the time you reach lvl 95. But because you are using Mind over Matter with a Clarity Watcher's Eye, your actual EHP will be about 8700.

Thanks for the reply, I will follow your tutorial carefully this time to reach more DPS.
But for the tankiness part, I always found that the ES part wont empty or even half during I take serious damage, so I think increasing ES wont help much on Mind over Matter? ( Please correct me if I am wrong)

In this case, should I replace the Watcher's Eye from getting ES to the node - % of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity? For maximum, I can reach 40% of damage taken from Mana, will it help?
"
Cagalli_Yula написал:
"
Inkira написал:

Thanks for the reply, I will follow your tutorial carefully this time to reach more DPS.
But for the tankiness part, I always found that the ES part wont empty or even half during I take serious damage, so I think increasing ES wont help much on Mind over Matter? ( Please correct me if I am wrong)

In this case, should I replace the Watcher's Eye from getting ES to the node - % of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity? For maximum, I can reach 40% of damage taken from Mana, will it help?

When you are using The Scourge as your offhand you're right, the extra ES doesn't matter much, but if you put on a rare ES shield which is what I do for the Uber Elder fight, then you need the extra ES from the Watcher's Eye to get the effective HP to Mana ratio. I've checked the EHP and extra ES from mana is the best mod for us because with a rare shield and Watcher's Eye we get up to a whopping 9400 EHP.

The Watcher's Eye gives us about a 500 EHP boost, it's a decent amount but you could afford to not use it if you wanted more damage from jewels. I did all content without Watcher's Eye.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 19 авг. 2019 г., 7:29:03
"
Inkira написал:

When you are using The Scourge as your offhand you're right, the extra ES doesn't matter much, but if you put on a rare ES shield which is what I do for the Uber Elder fight, then you need the extra ES from the Watcher's Eye to get the effective HP to Mana ratio. I've checked the EHP and extra ES from mana is the best mod for us because with a rare shield and Watcher's Eye we get up to a whopping 9400 EHP.

The Watcher's Eye gives us about a 500 EHP boost, it's a decent amount but you could afford to not use it if you wanted more damage from jewels. I did all content without Watcher's Eye.

Thanks again, can you please check my POB once again?
https://pastebin.com/dRmXWf6N,
I added Q to the gems you suggested, and level up to 90, also I change to a Rare shield since I am easy to die. I want to ask if my direction is good? From now on I should get the jewel socket? Thanks a lot.
"
Cagalli_Yula написал:
"
Inkira написал:

Thanks again, can you please check my POB once again?
https://pastebin.com/dRmXWf6N,
I added Q to the gems you suggested, and level up to 90, also I change to a Rare shield since I am easy to die. I want to ask if my direction is good? From now on I should get the jewel socket? Thanks a lot.

Looks good, yea go for jewel sockets now that you have all the life and stuff. However you shouldn't need to use a shield for anything but Uber Elder, if you're dying while mapping you aren't positioning correctly. I'd suggest still using The Scourge and paying more attention to where you are in relation to the enemy and your spiders.
My guides:
"
Inkira написал:

Looks good, yea go for jewel sockets now that you have all the life and stuff. However you shouldn't need to use a shield for anything but Uber Elder, if you're dying while mapping you aren't positioning correctly. I'd suggest still using The Scourge and paying more attention to where you are in relation to the enemy and your spiders.

Thank you for all your help, I will pay more attention to the position.
Alright the new league will have MANY necromancer related changes so I will update the guide for the new league. Plan is to run this build as my league starter and take it to end game and rework the guide to fit any of the new changes.
My guides:
"
Inkira написал:
Alright the new league will have MANY necromancer related changes so I will update the guide for the new league. Plan is to run this build as my league starter and take it to end game and rework the guide to fit any of the new changes.

I think I choose a very wrong time to start the build on end of 3.7 .. sigh
Последняя редакция: Cagalli_Yula. Время: 20 авг. 2019 г., 23:08:46
Looking at the new gems so far Infernal Legion support looks like a possible alternative to melee splash -- since the spiders don't take any damage it is possible they'll be able to abuse this without any drawback? Although I am not sure if melee splash converts to chaos damage from Spirit Offering and Wither Touch support.

Aside that the Carrion Golem looks interesting but there isn't any room to add it in unless you opt out Faster attacks or Fortify Support gem -- I suppose it all depends how powerful the Carrion Golem Buff is that it would be worth giving up a defensive.
Последняя редакция: Chaplin1108. Время: 22 авг. 2019 г., 20:17:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация