[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Inkira написал:
"
haitike написал:
it seems they buffed minion accuracy, do you think precision is still necessary? Or maybe it can now be used in a lower level.

We'll have to see, it's possible we can drop Precision but then that leaves the question of what do we gain for dropping Precision? We can slot in Enlighten on helm and then we can drop 1 mana reservation node saving us one passive point, but that's about it.

Dread Banner would be an option I would suppose, it adds some offense and additional defensive layer while only reserving 10% mana which would be lowered by Devouring Diadem. Or War Banner would also be an alternative if we still need some added accuracy, while adding more offense I think?
Последняя редакция: Chaplin1108. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 8:01:46
"
Chaplin1108 написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
haitike написал:
it seems they buffed minion accuracy, do you think precision is still necessary? Or maybe it can now be used in a lower level.

We'll have to see, it's possible we can drop Precision but then that leaves the question of what do we gain for dropping Precision? We can slot in Enlighten on helm and then we can drop 1 mana reservation node saving us one passive point, but that's about it.

Dread Banner would be an option I would suppose, it adds some offense and additional defensive layer while only reserving 10% mana which would be lowered by Devouring Diadem. Or War Banner would also be an alternative if we still need some added accuracy, while adding more offense I think?

Oh yea that's a great idea, didn't think of that. I think War Banner would be best because of the mix of damage and accuracy, since we would probably still need some accuracy after all, but just not as much as Precision gives. Also we could drop the level 1 Clarity, move the Precision to where Clarity used to be and use a lvl 4 Precision for accuracy cap while also still having War Banner.

I did some fiddling around with specters and I'm thinking it's possible to fit them into the build now which means frenzy charges for our spiders, which would be a MASSIVE damage boost. Previously the issue was specters being too squishy without investment and specters killing our worms, but with changes to Necromancer and some rearranging of our gems, as well as using Bane to insta-kill our worms now, I think it's possible to use specters. In my brief testing I'm able to summon 20 spiders reliably as usual before the specters can snipe the worms thanks to Bane.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 8:32:57
Thanks for sharing this, pretty keen on trying this in the new league!

Just curious when you will have the pob updated for 3.8 and your latest improvements (eg spectres etc)?

Thanks again!
"
mrpetrov написал:
Thanks for sharing this, pretty keen on trying this in the new league!

Just curious when you will have the pob updated for 3.8 and your latest improvements (eg spectres etc)?

Thanks again!

Probably tomorrow because I'll test out the changes on my character that's in standard to finalize everything instead of waiting to level a whole new character in blight to 90+ and do all content.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
I've updated the guide to 3.8 and let's just say the changes are amazing! Check out the first post for all the changes! For some reason my gear isn't available when I try to link it so check out the POB for gear.

"
Inkira написал:
Update as of 9/7/19
------------------------

With Blight comes a decent sized rewrite to the build, and MASSIVE buffs! Some of the buffs include:
- 130k increased DPS per Spider
- free 30% ele res from Necromancer
- free 10% phys reduction from Necromancer
- approximately +200 flat life due to improved pathing
- 6% increased minion duration

An interesting change is that Desecrate has no charge system anymore and has infinite uses. This means that with Cast when Damage Taken, we can spam corpses every time we get hit, which means there will ALWAYS be corpses for Devouring Diadem to eat, increasingly the reliability of our auto-healing system.

Also, I was able to rearrange gems and drop some stuff to allow us to fit in Specters! With Carnage Chieftains we get frenzy charge generation for our Spiders which is an ridiculous DPS boost.

For details of the changes, check out the updated "POB Links", "Gem Links and Explanation", and "My Current Gear" sections of the guide.

Be aware that I might still change some things about the build for 3.8, so look out for potential changes in the coming week!
My guides:
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 6:27:45
Is there an easy way to spawn the spiders (Raise Spiders) when I have alot of minions?

I have some Zombies, Carrion golem and Spectre in my squad, the problem it's really hard to spawn the spider because my minions attack the worms from the Writhin Jar before I can do anything,
and apparently when my minions get the kills the Spiders don't raise (which doesn't make sense to be honest). And yes I do use desecrate under me before using the Writhin Jar

Any work around?
IG Name: Jim_Carry & Arnold_SWAGeneger
"
Bass_hole написал:
Is there an easy way to spawn the spiders (Raise Spiders) when I have alot of minions?

I have some Zombies, Carrion golem and Spectre in my squad, the problem it's really hard to spawn the spider because my minions attack the worms from the Writhin Jar before I can do anything,
and apparently when my minions get the kills the Spiders don't raise (which doesn't make sense to be honest). And yes I do use desecrate under me before using the Writhin Jar

Any work around?

Don't use Zombies and a Carrion Golem, there's no need to. If you follow my guide you shouldn't even have the gem slots to use them in the first place. You should only have Carnage Chieftain specters and they shouldn't be killing your worms faster than you. You cast Bane at the exact same time you use Writhing Jar, if you do that specters shouldnt be faster than you.
My guides:
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 4:20:32
Now just waiting on some price drops loool
"
Transistory19 написал:

Yea pretty much. I'm just playing generic zombie + carrion golem + specters until I can afford Fang.
My guides:
"
Inkira написал:
"
Transistory19 написал:

Yea pretty much. I'm just playing generic zombie + carrion golem + specters until I can afford Fang.

Hopefully it will be cheaper down the line, seems like most people are zombie and skeleton builds. Fingers crossed! League is about to start for console can't wait! May I ask though how is the league mechanic so far? Are the towers easy to manipulate?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация