[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Drevi написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
mGravitus написал:
Yeah shield is gonna give some serious dps upgrades xD.

I hope the new minion dps mastery also has some poison options!

Fang:
Awakened Minion Damage,
Awakened Melee Phys
Awakened Multistrike,

Shield:
Wither support
Predator Support

and a flex pick :

Melee splash,
Minion Speed,
Damage on Full Life Support
Vile Toxins Support

Also want to experiment with some crazy options
Increased Duration Support
Chance to Flee Support (if we are swimming in dps, it may be a nice defensive option with all the new uber content)

This league is gonna be so fun!

Much needed item for this build considering it was severely lacking in dps, happy for you guys :)
3 extra links should atleast be able to double your dps from ~10 million to 20ish.

Dunno how good it will be for uber and juicer content, I never run builds below 100 million dps for that.

But lets hope the shield is somewhat accessible. I fear it might be a super rare hateforge level item costing hundreds of exalted orbs.

I'm going from 18 to 55 million using the shield.

Definitively hateforge level.

probably the same level of rarity also.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Could anyone post a potential new PoB?
"
shojin77 написал:
"
MrYamamoto написал:
New shield for spiders gonna be pog, 6 socket supports for em pog

the new shield will be very expensive because a lot of build can use it.

You can chance it and its the only unique of that base. Doubtful it will be crazy expensive.
Anyone got an updated pob?? i love spiders, and seeing this new shield got me rock solid to do it again!!
I threw this together today for 3.16, looks to be more damage, more life and generally more of everything. Could have picked up more masteries but not sure if its worth it. Also just a few points shy on Lightning res but maybe its a start. Does not include any scourge corruptions yet.

https://pastebin.com/n5nPVd8E
this is my pob : https://pastebin.com/HVVHT6hV with the new shield.

if someone can check and tell me it's a good idea
Since the new gloves will allow our carrion golem to spawn the spiders. Is bane still usefull ? Is it possible to replace it with a blasphemy setup ?

Could we also use the Corpsewalker unique to constantly summon corpse, forgoing the 2 desecrate for a movement skill ?
"
Myallaen написал:
Since the new gloves will allow our carrion golem to spawn the spiders. Is bane still usefull ? Is it possible to replace it with a blasphemy setup ?

Could we also use the Corpsewalker unique to constantly summon corpse, forgoing the 2 desecrate for a movement skill ?

Blasphemy with 2 curses and 2 auras might be too much to balance mana wise. also with blasphemy you have to be closer to bosses.

Also if you add another unique on boots it's even harder to balance resists after with not many slots left.
Hi there,

Thanks for the build ! Gonna try it as a starter and hope for an udapted :) !
POB changes *shaking* ...
The new gravebinder gloves should make spiders basically perma uptime after the 1st cast too. Should be really fun playing this build this league.
Greetings.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация