[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

I would really want to try but arakali fang is just out of reach for me now..I would probably just try to add some zombies and the same writing jar fiasco, at least I won't have problems mid fight to summon them.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Build is omega busted now with The Squire and Gravebind
yea)) and price 40 exa gl
"
Diabollus21 написал:

You would like it at 3 c ?
"
Vendetta написал:
"
Diabollus21 написал:

yes, that way I can play it. Value of item only matter if you plan to sell it, I planned to play it.
Forum pvp
Последняя редакция: lolozori. Время: 29 окт. 2021 г., 4:06:50
"
lolozori написал:
"
Vendetta написал:
"
Diabollus21 написал:

yes, that way I can play it. Value of item only matter if you plan to sell it, I planned to play it.

Yeah but since it's bis for many builds it means many like to play it, so the value goes up..

The more request and better the good the more expensive, it's economy in real life..

But I get your drift :)..

I am saving for over a week for an Arakali fang.
"
gallon360 написал:
"
Did not wait for this autor, does not update the guide. I did it myself and it turned out much better. New PoB: https://pastebin.com/ktMWzLin

I see your resistaces are not capped, hows the survivability?

Stay away from this pob, everything is hugely inflated, it's a pure POB warrior build. He ticked frenzy charge, unholy might, onslaught with no means to get them in a boss fight. Also "enemies are always low life" while it's actually only during half the fight. The real dps is around 9M, which is fairly low for a build going so much all in on the dps.

He also has 11 unreserved mana, which make it impossible to use anything despite an enlighten 3.

Defensive side, no res capped, hugely inflated armour (120% increased coming out of nowhere, I suspect he didn't understand the masteries and the remaining 23K are with a granit flask), no sustain overall while bossing.

It's bad.
Последняя редакция: Keyen. Время: 31 окт. 2021 г., 2:10:44
"
Keyen написал:
"
gallon360 написал:
"
Did not wait for this autor, does not update the guide. I did it myself and it turned out much better. New PoB: https://pastebin.com/ktMWzLin

I see your resistaces are not capped, hows the survivability?

Stay away from this pob, everything is hugely inflated, it's a pure POB warrior build. He ticked frenzy charge, unholy might, onslaught with no means to get them in a boss fight. Also "enemies are always low life" while it's actually only during half the fight. The real dps is around 9M, which is fairly low for a build going so much all in on the dps.

He also has 11 unreserved mana, which make it impossible to use anything despite an enlighten 3.

Defensive side, no res capped, hugely inflated armour (120% increased coming out of nowhere, I suspect he didn't understand the masteries and the remaining 23K are with a granit flask), no sustain overall while bossing.

It's bad.

Any recommendations? Your character tab is hidden.
I'm not playing arakaali this league, but if I had to, I would play something like that:
https://pastebin.com/EdQPj8Lv

Very tanky, good sustain, 9M dps x2 due to hydrosphere + melee splash (if you put it on the boss, it get hit by the regular hit and the melee splash from the hydrosphere). No POB warrior condition ticked, not a cluster jewel build either (you can roll the one in it for 300 chaos), and no other minion outside the spiders, so no AG/spectres to manage or who can kill the worms.

Not a league starter, tho.
Последняя редакция: Keyen. Время: 1 нояб. 2021 г., 16:13:27
Does anyone have a PoB that is updated for 3.16 that can do aw9 and is using the Arakaali's fang? Not looking for some crazy Squire build just want to be able to kill Sirus AW9.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация