[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
sqvirel написал:
Hello

Love the build, this is the first time I can comfortably level (SRS to spiders felt barely any difference) and the maps are incredibly smooth too. Gonna play this every league till GGG nerfs it into oblivion.

But I encountered some weird bug (?). Begore I got my armor (just for the links) I wasn't using spectres and I got 20 wolves from The Scourge every run. Now that I use spectres I barely get even one. Any idea what might be the problem?

This is my current gear:

No clue why you aren't getting as many wolves, but don't worry, it isn't a big deal. They only have about 10k DPS per wolf, you don't need them.

I'm glad you enjoy the build, and yea the leveling was very smooth for me as well. I also plan on playing this every league until a nerf, glad you enjoyed the build. :)
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Great guide you put together! I haven't got a "Grants level 20 Aspect of the Spider skill" on any gear yet, however, my spiders are tearing through maps.

Does it make much of a difference between level 1 and 20 spiders? I can't find any reliable info on this anywhere.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 написал:
Great guide you put together! I haven't got a "Grants level 20 Aspect of the Spider skill" on any gear yet, however, my spiders are tearing through maps.

Does it make much of a difference between level 1 and 20 spiders? I can't find any reliable info on this anywhere.

What do you mean by level 1 and 20 spiders? If you're asking about spider level, then spiders are at a fixed level (75) when summoned.

It doesn't save anything about corpse level, it just says they ARE level 75. In POE language that means they just ARE, it doesn't matter what area we're in or what level our Desecrate gem is.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 20 нояб. 2019 г., 20:03:47
I just wanted to say that this build clear speed officialy beats Flicker Strike, one of my all time favourite skills. Any other build feels sluggish in comparison.

Love it.

Love it.

LOVE IT <3
"
Inkira написал:
"
Firebrand76 написал:

What do you mean by level 1 and 20 spiders? If you're asking about spider level, then spiders are at a fixed level (75) when summoned.

It doesn't save anything about corpse level, it just says they ARE level 75. In POE language that means they just ARE, it doesn't matter what area we're in or what level our Desecrate gem is.

Okay, thanks. That makes sense. I see the version notes on gamepedia.

I guess I was confused as the Fang itself mentions level 1, and there are item affixes with level 20 like your Corruption Grip ring.

I'm assuming those level 20 affixes on gear are useless then? Some items that have it are still exceptionally expensive.
Последняя редакция: Firebrand76. Время: 21 нояб. 2019 г., 15:43:49
"
Firebrand76 написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
Firebrand76 написал:

Okay, thanks. That makes sense. I see the version notes on gamepedia.

I guess I was confused as the Fang itself mentions level 1, and there are item affixes with level 20 like your Corruption Grip ring.

I'm assuming those level 20 affixes on gear are useless then? Some items that have it are still exceptionally expensive.

Level 20 affixes on what gear specifically?
My guides:
"
Inkira написал:

Level 20 affixes on what gear specifically?

The "Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Spider Skill" affix on your Corruption Grip ring in the Current Gear section of your page 1 write up.

Последняя редакция: Firebrand76. Время: 22 нояб. 2019 г., 10:29:44
Few more questions:

1) I think I have enough mana left to reserve one additional aura. So I was thinking to use a Unset Ring with life and resists, but what aura to pick?

My choices are:

Summon Skitterbots: More minions? Yes please. Additionally they shock and chill enemies near them. However, would it mean that I'd have to invest in jewels with "minions do x-x cold/lightning damage"?

Flesh and Stone: A two-part aura with great benefits to this build. Sand stance decreases damage taken when far away from enemies (which for us is basically always) and Blood stance makes enemies maimed and increases their physical damage taken. No idea if that applies to spiders tho.

Hatred: Cold damage, why not. Staple of many builds.

2) This is the ring I got:

Crap life but it's got no crafted mods so I should be able to use an essence on it (no idea, never used these things, just hoarded them like crazy). Question is, what essence to use on it? My few picks are (all highest tier):

Fear: I saw that 27%-30% minion move speed. The spiders would be gigged on speed if I fed them that essence.

Delirium: 40% more poison damage. IDK if it applies to spids.

Horror: 4 to 7 cold dmg per frenzy charge.

Envy: (31-34)% increased Chaos Damage

These are my choices but I tend to go for damage.

3) I'm using War Banner but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Do I just carry the banner all the time or do I place it down when it reaches 50 stacks?

4) Regarding jewels, which is more important - flat physical damage or chaos? Spiders according to wiki deal poison damage yet I see that majority of your jewels have flat phys.

5) About Desecrate linked in chest - I understand keeping Spell Cascade at lv 1 to reduce the area it's on, but should I level Desecrate or not? The mana cost isn't that much bigger than lv 1 (26 mana) but according to wiki on Raise Spiders "Minions have the same Level as the corpse", so wouldn't higher lv Des benefit us more? (but I also read somewhere that spiders are supposedly on fixed lv 75 unless I'm mistaken...)

And for a closer a little tip I think you should add to your levelling section which makes levelling with SRS even more of a breeze:

At level 26 you can equip a certain unique helmet called "Mark of the Red Covenant". It's only downside is that it reduces the amount of SRS you can summon to 5 but in turn it makes them go BERSERK (in caps because that's how INSANE they become). Get a 3 blue 1 red socketed one and link these gems:

SRS-Melee Splash-Minion Damage-Infernal Legion

Also make sure to grab Minion Instability node (you can respec out of it later).

This way not only you will get rabid skulls that deal fire damage around them, because of MI they'll also go BOOM and IL gem will make sure they'll explode faster.

Believe me, you'll be trading quantity for quality.
Последняя редакция: sqvirel. Время: 22 нояб. 2019 г., 14:58:02
So I'm at the mapping stage now, level 84. I find myself getting 1-shotted an awful lot. I see a bunch of life nodes around Constitution (I have that node + 1 surrounding 5% life node), but am not sure what I should give up to get more life?

I'm at 3889 life right now. I have 1301 mana shield + 550 leftover mana. Some of my rare items only have like +20-something life despite great resists, am doubting that's my major problem with health.

Would really appreciate any help/advice.
Hello Inkira,

Let me start by saying this build is awesome, I'm having a blast watching the spiders destroy everything in sight. I have a couple of questions though. In your shaper and elder videos what is skill your middle mouse button set to? I only ask cause I use all the gems you have (I think) and do not have that icon. My second question is in regards to the specters, I seem to be having a bit of trouble with them mashing the worms before I can get the spiders up most of the time, just something I need to get faster at or should I skip specters?

Thanks so much for this build like I said it's awesome.
Последняя редакция: Hhgrenade. Время: 22 нояб. 2019 г., 18:49:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация