[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Firebrand76 написал:
"
Inkira написал:

Level 20 affixes on what gear specifically?

The "Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Spider Skill" affix on your Corruption Grip ring in the Current Gear section of your page 1 write up.

That number is meaningless.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Hhgrenade написал:
Hello Inkira,

Let me start by saying this build is awesome, I'm having a blast watching the spiders destroy everything in sight. I have a couple of questions though. In your shaper and elder videos what is skill your middle mouse button set to? I only ask cause I use all the gems you have (I think) and do not have that icon. My second question is in regards to the specters, I seem to be having a bit of trouble with them mashing the worms before I can get the spiders up most of the time, just something I need to get faster at or should I skip specters?

Thanks so much for this build like I said it's awesome.

If you do the summoning process smoothly and quickly, the specters should NEVER kill your worms. If you watch my videos, it never happens to me.

The skill on my Mouse 5 key is Bone Armor, you get it from the necromancer ascendancy.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
"
Inkira написал:
"
Hhgrenade написал:
Hello Inkira,

Let me start by saying this build is awesome, I'm having a blast watching the spiders destroy everything in sight. I have a couple of questions though. In your shaper and elder videos what is skill your middle mouse button set to? I only ask cause I use all the gems you have (I think) and do not have that icon. My second question is in regards to the specters, I seem to be having a bit of trouble with them mashing the worms before I can get the spiders up most of the time, just something I need to get faster at or should I skip specters?

If you do the summoning process smoothly and quickly, the specters should NEVER kill your worms. If you watch my videos, it never happens to me.

The skill on my Mouse 5 key is Bone Armor, you get it from the necromancer ascendancy.

Thanks for the quick reply! More practice it is then! I think I am just not hitting bane quick enough. Thanks again for the reply, probably the most fun I've had with a summoner in quite some time!
"
Hhgrenade написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
Hhgrenade написал:
Hello Inkira,

Thanks for the quick reply! More practice it is then! I think I am just not hitting bane quick enough. Thanks again for the reply, probably the most fun I've had with a summoner in quite some time!

As I've explained to others, you can drop your worms and cast Bane at the same time. Watch my videos over again and see how I do it, that's all I can really tell you. For me it's muscle memory to do it perfectly every time because I've played this build for 2 leagues in a row.

I'm glad you enjoy the build tho, and I have another build guide as well which you can find the link to in my signature. :)
My guides:
loving the build so far. have done everything including uber elder with this, granted it wasn't deathless but I think that is more operator error than the build cause it has way more than enough dps for it. currently sitting with this gear
Скрытый текст
I switch to this for mindless maps and delves
Скрытый текст
although question, how is your delving experience with this? currently at depth 320 and going sideways I either have an amazing and smooth time, or I get one shot each time. any tips?
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
loving the build so far. have done everything including uber elder with this, granted it wasn't deathless but I think that is more operator error than the build cause it has way more than enough dps for it. currently sitting with this gear
Скрытый текст
Скрытый текст
although question, how is your delving experience with this? currently at depth 320 and going sideways I either have an amazing and smooth time, or I get one shot each time. any tips?

I don't do delve so I don't know honestly, sorry. This build is mainly for boss killing as that is where it shines.
My guides:
"
Скрытый текст
Скрытый текст

Ok on a 2nd look the reason you're struggling in delves is because of the gear you switch into. You should only be switched your off-hand into a shield, you shouldn't be switching out your helmet. You NEED to use Devouring Diadem because it gives you Eldritch Battery which works with Mind over Matter to give us a ton of EHP. You also need it to run all of your auras.
My guides:
I think this build looks really interesting, especially after trying a summoner build for the first time in Blight league. With the new 3.9 update, is this build still viable?
"
Vinnco написал:
I think this build looks really interesting, especially after trying a summoner build for the first time in Blight league. With the new 3.9 update, is this build still viable?

Yes it is still just as good as it has been. The only change is a slight loss to minion movement speed but you won't notice a difference.

I'm starting the league with this build and my goal is to clear the new end game with it and post videos of the fights. I'm excited to break the game!
My guides:
Am I gonna have a hard time if I start next league with this build as my first char? since it needs specific uniques that might not be available/cheap?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация