[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Regarding gem levels - should I follow your PoB or the written guide?
Because PoB lists chest SO-Desecrate-SC all level 20 while written says only offering should be max lv.

As for spectres, should I get all frenzy generating ones, or one 2 frenzy/1 power charge one?
Последняя редакция: sqvirel. Время: 17 дек. 2019 г., 10:05:30
"
sqvirel написал:
Regarding gem levels - should I follow your PoB or the written guide?
Because PoB lists chest SO-Desecrate-SC all level 20 while written says only offering should be max lv.

As for spectres, should I get all frenzy generating ones, or one 2 frenzy/1 power charge one?

For specters got 2 frenzy 1 power, and the gem levels for that 3 link don't matter.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Thoughts on Skitterbots? I'm not sure AoS is worth it without Fenumus.

Also, no golem? PoB suggests the buffs don't effect the spiders, so would Chaos Golem for phys damage reduction be worth it?

Finally, what annoint? Would Ravenous Horde be a good call?

I'm loving the build and absolutely cruising. 6k hp, 1,5k es (without spirit offering) and tons of mobility.
Последняя редакция: Scarecrow1990. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 9:34:41
"
Scarecrow1990 написал:
Thoughts on Skitterbots? I'm not sure AoS is worth it without Fenumus.

Also, no golem? PoB suggests the buffs don't effect the spiders, so would Chaos Golem for phys damage reduction be worth it?

Finally, what annoint? Would Ravenous Horde be a good call?

I'm loving the build and absolutely cruising. 6k hp, 1,5k es (without spirit offering) and tons of mobility.

If you don't have Fenumus' Shroud then you could use skitter bots, but if you do have it then Aspect will always be better.

I don't use any golems because I have no slots, also I don't want them to kill the worms on accident.

I use Ravenous Horde yes because of how far away it is from the rest of the points we pick.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
i just want to thank you for this beautiful guide, im having a blast with it in this league. its fast, it rips metamorphs apart and its just relaxing to play.

"
KabraxasGER написал:
i just want to thank you for this beautiful guide, im having a blast with it in this league. its fast, it rips metamorphs apart and its just relaxing to play.

No problem glad you like it so much
My guides:
Is scourage worth it tho? Rare dagger kinda feels better, can roll resists and/or dex and malevolence effect up to 40% on hunter one. Made this one with 14c vs 70c for scourage, no luck with aura tho.

P.S. Also you didn't take spiritual command, do you have other source of it? Otherwise if you dropped jewel slot you could get 16% minion atk speed and much faster whirlings.
Последняя редакция: za6i9ka. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 11:57:06
"
za6i9ka написал:
Is scourage worth it tho? Rare dagger kinda feels better, can roll resists and/or dex and malevolence effect up to 40% on hunter one. Made this one with 14c vs 70c for scourage, no luck with aura tho.

P.S. Also you didn't take spiritual command, do you have other source of it? Otherwise if you dropped jewel slot you could get 16% minion atk speed and much faster whirlings.

With The Scourge being much more rare now and thus more expensive just use a rare weapon with minion mods like you're doing.

Spiritual Command is not efficient for the points.
My guides:
"
Inkira написал:
"
za6i9ka написал:

With The Scourge being much more rare now and thus more expensive just use a rare weapon with minion mods like you're doing.

Spiritual Command is not efficient for the points.

Its like 4 points to get it vs 3/4 points to get jewel and it gives big boost to movement with faster whirling blades tho. Depends on what you want more i guess. Stats from jewel or movement speed from spiritual command. Its 2.17 vs 1.58 aps on whirling blades for me with and without it.
Последняя редакция: za6i9ka. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 12:21:47
Build is really strong btw, just killed Sirus with it.
Последняя редакция: za6i9ka. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 15:19:43

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация