[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Inkira написал:
"
Mokitdown написал:
Hey Inkira, did you ever find out what is a good movement skill to use in place of whirlwind if you are running scepters?
Flame Dash/Dash + Second Wind

Ooh nice, just switched to a scepter from The Scourge and I was wondering why I couldn't use Whirlind Blades anymore.

Edit: Do you recommend leveling Dash or Second Wind? If so to what level? 20? (also, is Quality important?)

Btw, since I'm already here: Wonderful guide man. Thank you!
Easy to follow, well explained and the build is awesome. (maybe just add that movement skill switch to it tho heh)
Последняя редакция: Ashver. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 20:04:42
"
Ashver написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
Mokitdown написал:
Hey Inkira, did you ever find out what is a good movement skill to use in place of whirlwind if you are running scepters?
Flame Dash/Dash + Second Wind

Ooh nice, just switched to a scepter from The Scourge and I was wondering why I couldn't use Whirlind Blades anymore.

Edit: Do you recommend leveling Dash or Second Wind? If so to what level? 20? (also, is Quality important?)

Btw, since I'm already here: Wonderful guide man. Thank you!
Easy to follow, well explained and the build is awesome. (maybe just add that movement skill switch to it tho heh)

Both 20/20 if you can, it makes the cooldown really short and the distance is huge.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Is there some tips for summoning spiders ?

Thing is, spectres kill enemies, and those jar dudes are tagged as enemies and spectres kill my prey before you can cast bane and during the the battle it is far worse. ( I do not have devouring diadem, if it matters something)

"
ruubel написал:
Is there some tips for summoning spiders ?

Thing is, spectres kill enemies, and those jar dudes are tagged as enemies and spectres kill my prey before you can cast bane and during the the battle it is far worse. ( I do not have devouring diadem, if it matters something)

I've addressed this many times throughout the thread in previous posts. Watch my videos to see how I do it, if that doesn't help then I can't really tell you anything new.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Wow! What a build. Been rocking this as my main build a couple leagues now and I've gotta say it REALLY performs. Last league I was in the reds before realizing that I hadn't bothered to upgrade half my gear since maps - the spiders chewed through everything so fast it didn't matter.

In Delirium, I was finding that I was ripping a little too often thanks to Delirium being what it is and made a pretty silly change that accidentally really worked in my favor.

Deep delirium kills you instantly if you stay in one spot, even if it's supposedly out of the way of where the enemies are, so just staying back isn't going to work. Whirling blades through them was doing better, but those kamikaze guys and various other effects could still bring me to a sudden halt.

So I did the dumb thing and went Cyclone. Cyclone - CwC - Body Swap - Desecrate - Bone Offering - Fortify. Body swap makes sure I'm always ahead, if ever so slightly of my spiders so I avoid the on-death effects. Also, I'm never standing still so I'm harder to hit. Desecrate helps fuel bone offering for block, and also if I do my 12345 piano right after desecrate, it's the easiest way I've seen so far to summon in combat. Finally, Bone Offering and Rami's Concoction have gone a long way to up my survival as well.

@ruubel if you're having that much trouble maybe consider Speakers Wreath, which in addition to making the worms proc a little easier will also give you credit for all spider kills for on-kill effects (until you get Devouring. That thing is a beast)
I'm kind of new. Do this two Pastebin links still apply to 3.10? Thank you!
"
blackjellyman написал:
Yes they do, one is for a min maxed build, the other is for a more attainable version.
My guides:
"
Inkira написал:
"
blackjellyman написал:
Yes they do, one is for a min maxed build, the other is for a more attainable version.

Thank you so much for the help. Would I be putting myself at a disadvantage if I aim for the min-max build but not have as good item modifiers as the uniques in the build setup. At least in terms of % stats of the item.
"
Inkira написал:
"
blackjellyman написал:

They have the wrong figures, though, as the "min maxed one" is 9M dps, now, not 13,3M.

Anyway, I tinkered a bit with the clusters jewels, and I'm confident Arakaali can hit 15M dps with accessible gear. Cry wolf, rotten claws and renewal can do wonders for the DPS, and you don't have to switch gems between melee splash and a dps support as a triggered abyssal cry (doing 80% life damage of the mob) will do the work for clear.

https://pastebin.com/XzRB94ci

I'm not satisfied with the defensive options of the pob yet (but enduring cry is cool for this huge life regen), so I may drop perfidy and war banner for something more defensive. But the damage looks very good, much higher than 3.9 despite the huge nerf.
Последняя редакция: Keyen. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 9:31:35
"
Keyen написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
blackjellyman написал:

They have the wrong figures, though, as the "min maxed one" is 9M dps, now, not 13,3M.

Anyway, I tinkered a bit with the clusters jewels, and I'm confident Arakaali can hit 15M dps with accessible gear. Cry wolf, rotten claws and renewal can do wonders for the DPS, and you don't have to switch gems between melee splash and a dps support as a triggered abyssal cry (doing 80% life damage of the mob) will do the work for clear.

https://pastebin.com/XzRB94ci

I'm not satisfied with the defensive options of the pob yet (but enduring cry is cool for this huge life regen), so I may drop perfidy and war banner for something more defensive. But the damage looks very good, much higher than 3.9 despite the huge nerf.

Ah, I see. So to clarify. The min-maxed one still deals the most damage if you get the right items. Very interesting regarding the changes you did to the build. Do you mind posting your POB whenever you have time, so I can compare and contrast and see how things change with while comparing two extremely similar builds. I feel like the nuance in comparing them will help me better understand PoE in general and how things work. Cause I find it quite interesting how very little tinkering can increase the damage of a build by so much. Blows my mind.

edit: Just saw the pastebin my bad. Staying at home and grinding this game due to the virus outbreak how ruined my brain. The lack of sleep and bordem is getting to me.
Последняя редакция: blackjellyman. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 9:40:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация