[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
lord_patr1cio написал:
"

Unless my path of building is glitching out how did you get the ravenous horde passive without any of the tree leading to it? Thanks

Anointed my brother

I literally had no idea this was a thing. I looked into it, and much thanks. It seems to be for end game farming though? Guess I'm a ways off still.
"
blackjellyman написал:
"
lord_patr1cio написал:
"

Unless my path of building is glitching out how did you get the ravenous horde passive without any of the tree leading to it? Thanks

Anointed my brother

I literally had no idea this was a thing. I looked into it, and much thanks. It seems to be for end game farming though? Guess I'm a ways off still.

its a good dps boost whenever you get it. I'd prioritise it if you've got a good amulet.
"
NecropK написал:
This build just feels meh anymore. I invested some currency into it and the damage just isnt there to me. This build was once alot of fun and able to clear all content in the game. Now it feels mediocre at best. Very unfortunate. Back to golems I suppose.

If you're comparing pre-Conquerors of the Atlas to now then yea, all bosses got tankier. You won't be insta phasing Shaper when he gained literally quadruple his previous HP.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Keyen написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
blackjellyman написал:
I'm kind of new. Do this two Pastebin links still apply to 3.10? Thank you!
Yes they do, one is for a min maxed build, the other is for a more attainable version.

They have the wrong figures, though, as the "min maxed one" is 9M dps, now, not 13,3M.

Anyway, I tinkered a bit with the clusters jewels, and I'm confident Arakaali can hit 15M dps with accessible gear. Cry wolf, rotten claws and renewal can do wonders for the DPS, and you don't have to switch gems between melee splash and a dps support as a triggered abyssal cry (doing 80% life damage of the mob) will do the work for clear.

https://pastebin.com/XzRB94ci

I'm not satisfied with the defensive options of the pob yet (but enduring cry is cool for this huge life regen), so I may drop perfidy and war banner for something more defensive. But the damage looks very good, much higher than 3.9 despite the huge nerf.

TY for the build, I don't know if you have already made tweaks for more defence but I will sell my herald cluster jewels to start this.
I think I will start with large clusters that only have one socket because I'm poor atm.
And I also need to figure out how to lvl without bleeding regret orbs
yagal
"
Oninou написал:

TY for the build, I don't know if you have already made tweaks for more defence but I will sell my herald cluster jewels to start this.
I think I will start with large clusters that only have one socket because I'm poor atm.
And I also need to figure out how to lvl without bleeding regret orbs

please post your results - maybe in a new thread as it's a different build to this. I've started min maxing this one and it's doing fine, breezing through T15/16s but I'm interested in using the cluster jewels and I'd like to see how you get on.
@inkira

i've got a few ex to spend on the build - do you have any tips for what i could invest in?

"
lord_patr1cio написал:
@inkira

i've got a few ex to spend on the build - do you have any tips for what i could invest in?

I'd need to see your jewels. Also don't use Triad Grip, you lose DPS with them. Increased damage on the belt doesn't make your spiders do any extra damage by the way. Don't use Flesh Offering, use Spirit Offering, it gives much more damage. Try to get the Spirit Offering extra damage helm enchant.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 1 апр. 2020 г., 20:58:39
"
Inkira написал:
"
lord_patr1cio написал:
@inkira

I'd need to see your jewels. Also don't use Triad Grip, you lose DPS with them. Increased damage on the belt doesn't make your spiders do any extra damage by the way. Don't use Flesh Offering, use Spirit Offering, it gives much more damage. Try to get the Spirit Offering extra damage helm enchant.

i think the jewels are my first upgrades? also have awakened melee damage for bossing

POB is showing a loss of DPS if i remove the triad grip - are we losing DPS due to the chaos conversion? I wasn't too sure about the interaction. I'm smoking juiced T16s with the build, but i'm keen to keep going!!
"
lord_patr1cio написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
lord_patr1cio написал:
@inkira

i think the jewels are my first upgrades? also have awakened melee damage for bossing

POB is showing a loss of DPS if i remove the triad grip - are we losing DPS due to the chaos conversion? I wasn't too sure about the interaction. I'm smoking juiced T16s with the build, but i'm keen to keep going!!

Most of your jewels are good, just need to stack flat phys + attack speed + life jewels. I checked Triad Grip again and for whatever reason POB wasn't supporting it last time I checked, but yes it is a DPS increase to use them... a 5% increase, for -300 life. Not worth it at all, stick to rare gloves.
My guides:
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 1 апр. 2020 г., 21:28:10
I am following this build carefully but I still die too many times. I am level 90 and it will take me forever to be level 91.

Basically I use whirling blade to move in the map, Make the bone armour as much as I can. I have almost 6k life and around 1,4ES. Res are capped. How do you guys map? Way behind the spiders? Do you have specters to take aggro?

First time playing necromancer so I do not really know how to proceed.

Thanks a lot

here is my build : https://pastebin.com/9WY4WU6i
Последняя редакция: Averell. Время: 2 апр. 2020 г., 15:25:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация