[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Vellaura написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
Drise написал:
@Inkira Am I just being dumb, or can you not use Whirling Blades with the sceptre as spec'd in the PoB? If you can't use it, why is it there?

You can't, just use shield charge/flame dash. I assumed people would figure that out on their own.

Some of us (at least myself) are rather new to the game and literally need hand holding when following a build aha, a lot to learn but slow and steady!

Like for example, I wouldn't know what is better for single target boss fights, multi strike or melee physical damage?

Thanks for your help not only with the build but in general with the game =] (even if we can be annoying).

Multistrike for bosses, Melee Splash for mapping. Multistrike is better DPS than Melee Physical because this build centers around poison stacking, and Multistrike gives attack speed. Faster attacks = more max poison stacks.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
blackjellyman написал:
Any tips on what I need to upgrade? Besides boots and gloves in terms of resists I think I'm fine?

You have a lot to fix. You only need 1 Writhing Jar, and 1 life flask (Blood of the Karui). The other 3 flasks should be a Quicksilver, and 2 defensive flasks, like Basalt, and Stibnite. As long as your resistances for Fire/Cold/Lightning are overcapped to like 120 then you're ok. You can see the overcap by looking at the number in ( )'s beside your res, ie. Fire Resistance: 75 (120).

You should buy an offhand weapon with minion damage bonuses on it, that should be really cheap. Use Dash + Second Wind on your offhand as your movement skill, it's probably the best movement skill in the game. On your chestpiece you have spell cascade in the wrong socket, it should be in the spot that Minion Life is. So you chest should be Minion Life - Raise Specter - Blood magic and then Spell Cascade - Desecrate - Spirit Offering.

For mapping use Melee Splash in your Arakaali's Fang. Only use Multistrike for boss killing.

You have no life on your boots and the movement speed is low. It should be easy to get Sorcerer's Boots with at least 70 life, 25 movement speed, and good resistances for cheap.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
"
Inkira написал:
"
blackjellyman написал:
Any tips on what I need to upgrade? Besides boots and gloves in terms of resists I think I'm fine?

You have a lot to fix. You only need 1 Writhing Jar, and 1 life flask (Blood of the Karui). The other 3 flasks should be a Quicksilver, and 2 defensive flasks, like Basalt, and Stibnite. As long as your resistances for Fire/Cold/Lightning are overcapped to like 120 then you're ok. You can see the overcap by looking at the number in ( )'s beside your res, ie. Fire Resistance: 75 (120).

You should buy an offhand weapon with minion damage bonuses on it, that should be really cheap. Use Dash + Second Wind on your offhand as your movement skill, it's probably the best movement skill in the game. On your chestpiece you have spell cascade in the wrong socket, it should be in the spot that Minion Life is. So you chest should be Minion Life - Raise Specter - Blood magic and then Spell Cascade - Desecrate - Spirit Offering.

For mapping use Melee Splash in your Arakaali's Fang. Only use Multistrike for boss killing.

You have no life on your boots and the movement speed is low. It should be easy to get Sorcerer's Boots with at least 70 life, 25 movement speed, and good resistances for cheap.

I have this offhand with minion damage, is that fine?

As for the resists is there a point in going above 75% when u don't get the the extra bonus? At least as far as I know unless u have something that increases your max resist it doesn't matter how much over you go?

Yeah for bosses I am swapping gems between melee splash and multistrike on my Fang.

Thanks for the info on the chest piece. I will get to changing them when I get back on, and also change the gems in this offhand scepter that I linked to a better movement gem combo that you recommended.

Yeah my boots and gloves need changing 100%

I have 2 withering jars because I always miss the summon spiders, and end up with no minions sometimes because my carnage ape chieftain specters always end up killing the worms before I can turn them into spiders.
Последняя редакция: blackjellyman. Время: 14 апр. 2020 г., 18:12:26
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dacajo222/characters que me falta para conseguir dps como tu guia
Hi, i am having very much fun with this build so far, however i am a bit confused about the raise spectre. the spectres seem to kill the worms before i get a chance to summon the spiders am i doing something wrong with regards to that? i have kind of stopped using them because of that and the build still works great. thanks for your time
"
kaushal1 написал:
Hi, i am having very much fun with this build so far, however i am a bit confused about the raise spectre. the spectres seem to kill the worms before i get a chance to summon the spiders am i doing something wrong with regards to that? i have kind of stopped using them because of that and the build still works great. thanks for your time
You gotta get the timing down. I'm having the same problem hence I'm running two flasks. you gotta hit the worms in the air it seems before they touch the ground for ur specters to kill them.
"
blackjellyman написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
blackjellyman написал:

I have this offhand with minion damage, is that fine?

As for the resists is there a point in going above 75% when u don't get the the extra bonus? At least as far as I know unless u have something that increases your max resist it doesn't matter how much over you go?

Yeah for bosses I am swapping gems between melee splash and multistrike on my Fang.

Thanks for the info on the chest piece. I will get to changing them when I get back on, and also change the gems in this offhand scepter that I linked to a better movement gem combo that you recommended.

Yeah my boots and gloves need changing 100%

I have 2 withering jars because I always miss the summon spiders, and end up with no minions sometimes because my carnage ape chieftain specters always end up killing the worms before I can turn them into spiders.

Yes that offhand is good. You want overcapped res for when you get cursed, such as Ele Weakness maps. At 120 overcapped res you're protected against Ele Weakness.
My guides:
"
kaushal1 написал:

I've gone over this a lot and all I can tell you is to watch my videos to see how I do it. It never happens to me, even if I summon new spiders while moving around or mid combat. It's just something you have to learn.

You can see here that I kill the worms before my specters can, and they are literally right beside the worms when they spawn.

https://youtu.be/cuLSiCOrXfw?t=21
My guides:
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 14 апр. 2020 г., 23:58:49
"
kaushal1 написал:

Yes I can agree that it takes a lot of practise to get it right, sometimes I still can't manage to get it, its probably the hardest part of the build aha. But you learn little tricks as you experiment, like spamming bane after i summon gave me more chances to have spiders spawn or making sure you target desecrate on your character, surrounding you so the worms are closer, your really have to try get a feel for it.
Последняя редакция: Vellaura. Время: 15 апр. 2020 г., 10:14:15
Ah thanks all for the help. I was unaware that the worms can be killed mid air but now i am able to get consistent results by pressing the flask and bane buttons at the same time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация